Tako's X/Y Breeding Shop (Zygarde Hype)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AegisSlash

Banned deucer.
Hi, I am interested in a Hidden Power Fire Froakie, but I don't have much to offer. I do have a 4 IV Adamant Heracross (attack, speed, HP, special defense,) one shiny Frogadier with a perfect Special Attack IV and a Timid Nature, and two Frogadiers with perfect Special Attack and Speed, one Timid, the other Bashful (I can't seem to get 30 for the IVs.) I don't really care what the IVs on the Froakie are, as long as Special Attack and Speed are 30 and Special Defense is 31.

Thanks!

-AegisSlash

blitzlefan

shake it off!
Can I trade for a male Skarmory and a male Pinsir?
I have a male Modest Frisk Noibat, male Adamant Mold Breaker Drilbur, and male Jolly Skill Link Shellder (with Rock Blast) in stock.
You can check my thread if you want but it'd be convenient if you wanted the above.

Hey there !
Im interested in your HP fire froakie too
I got a flawless 5iv jolly dratini with extreme speed with marvel scale, flawless 5iv slakoth with the egg move night slash, a flawless jolly 5iv minicinoo with skill link =D
2 for 1? Anyway thanks =D

Can I trade for a male Skarmory and a male Pinsir?
I have a male Modest Frisk Noibat, male Adamant Mold Breaker Drilbur, and male Jolly Skill Link Shellder (with Rock Blast) in stock.
You can check my thread if you want but it'd be convenient if you wanted the above.
want modest goomy w/ gooey. can trade for skarmory since i only have a female pinsir atm

AegisSlash

Banned deucer.
Do you still have any HP Fire Froakies? Maybe we can work out a trade if you tell me what you want (maybe a certain Vivillion pattern.)
My FC is 2294-5020-2646, 3DS name: Darkrai

I'll give you an iron fist jolly chimchar 31/31/31/x/31/31 with tbunderpunch and firepunch for a timid hidden power fire greninja

on now, has 2 more froakies due to request got one extra from breeding. Also looking for leftover + 5iv for it. or other perfect iv HP poke

stats on froakie (extra)
Froakie - #656 (Timid)
HP: 31
Att: 16
Def: 31
SpA: 30
SpD: 31
Speed: 30

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)