Tako's X/Y Breeding Shop (Zygarde Hype)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interested in
Genesect: [OT/ID: Japanese, 07133] | 31/31/31/31/31/31 | Hasty | Download | Move: Shift Gear, Blaze Kick, Extreme Speed

offering hp fighting yamask 31/x/30/30/30/0 quiet nature with nasty plot, wide guard honedge brave nature 31/31/31/31/31/x, Hydro pump dragon pulse modest bagon 31/x/31/31/31/31, hp electric feebas 31/x/31/30/31/31 with dragon pulse, or modest defog foul play seedot 31/x/31/31/31/31 with chlorophyll for genesect (pick 2)

Interested in
Genesect: [OT/ID: Japanese, 07133] | 31/31/31/31/31/31 | Hasty | Download | Move: Shift Gear, Blaze Kick, Extreme Speed

offering hp fighting yamask 31/x/30/30/30/0 quiet nature with nasty plot, wide guard honedge brave nature 31/31/31/31/31/x, Hydro pump dragon pulse modest bagon 31/x/31/31/31/31, hp electric feebas 31/x/31/30/31/31 with dragon pulse, or modest defog foul play seedot 31/x/31/31/31/31 with chlorophyll for genesect (pick 2)
hm I'm interested in yanmask but the other 3 doesn't interest me. I'll just take yanmask and feebas then i guess. You know you need to clone for yourself right and give back the original?

Last edited:
hm I'm interested in yanmask but the other 3 doesn't interest me. I'll just take yanmask and feebas then i guess. You know you need to clone for yourself right and give back the original?

yeah i can do that will have 2 3ds on friday to clone so trade sometime then?

Do you have any left over Defog Scythers, non-perfect? I don't have anything of high enough value to trade for a perfect one, but I can offer a 5IV timid Clauncher anda 5IV Jap Ghastly for any old Scyther. All I need's Defog, lol.

Hello! I'm interested in a Defog Scyther of some variety. I'd gladly take a spitback or something. To offer, I have a few 5v Sheer Force/Rock Head Bagon with Dragon Dance and Hydro Pump; I noticed those weren't on your list.

Hello! I'm interested in a Defog Scyther of some variety. I'd gladly take a spitback or something. To offer, I have a few 5v Sheer Force/Rock Head Bagon with Dragon Dance and Hydro Pump; I noticed those weren't on your list.
ill breed u a 5iv scyther for your sheer force bagon

ill breed u a 5iv scyther for your sheer force bagon
Wonderful! Sorry I missed you today; I was away from my computer all day. Maybe sometime tomorrow evening (Saturday the 18th)? Or whenever we're both online of course. I'm on the US East Coast, just for time zone specification, and my FC is in my sig.

CMT for jolly victini please
your thundurus and shiny hp fire froakie looks interesting, do you want to add one more poke so we can do 2:2?

cmt for hp fire froakie
will do for special ball prankster cottonee and frillish (water absorb) both female please, they are both 50/50 m:f ratio so they shouldn't be too hard

CMT for terrakion genesect jolly victini and/or adamant kyurem
timid heatran, shiny charizard looks interesting, is your lucario timid inner force?

Last edited:
One more idea. If I trade you the Bagon holding a Metal Coat for whatever, do you think you could then throw that onto the Scyther as you trade it? Might as well knock out two birds with one stone. ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)