Swag god official art thread #grind

I just love it when a piece such as this one beams creative electricity and glitter dust into my head, thus traveling through my being, and settling nicely deep in my soul. This piece really tells me an interesting story. A story about a boy. A story about 2019. The progress we've made in society. Doesn't fair to showcase the downfalls in epic fashion. This piece is also about a girl. A strong woman. We need strong women. If you look at this piece and completely free your mind of everything. Like don't think at all. At all, at all. Zero thinking. Now let this riveting piece dance with your spirit. Let this piece tell your story.

This is why I love finding awesome artwork on Smogon. A perfect place to be blown away. It was only about ten years ago, maybe 15 years ago, that my fine ass didn't have an eye for art. Instead of discovering fascinating art, I was downloading high resolution images of Mandy Moore and Michelle Trachenberg. Watching beheading videos along with other combat kill clips that I had to download via Limewire.

You are a true artist. This is true art. You probably find yourself enlisted within the radical scope of a neopolished bubble of creative genius. I just want you to know that. I really hope I see more of your stuff on here, as I'm hooked. I'm going to track you and your art, and--someday--I will hang you above my couch. Excellent work!

Lyci

formerly ChaosLucaro
This is definitly a very unique art thread.

Abstract art is not that common. :v

• Love
Reactions: RTM

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)