Project SV OU Teambuilding Competition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome back, folks - congrats to Sp0oN1oRd for winning Week 15! Your team will be etched in stone forever added to the Team Archive.

:baxcalibur: :dragonite: :walking_wake: :heatran: :enamorus: :great_tusk:
Dragon spam ft. Tera Ice Life Orb Bax
https://pokepast.es/007925a245fa4675

Let's get into Week 16 with:

51f7dd485bb6c02ab04e063c852cf4dfc670aa63r1-200-200_00.gif

GLISCOR

With the arrival of the Teal Mask DLC, Gliscor has returned to exact revenge on the game that Dexit'd it. With a reliable typing, great stats, and a deep movepool, Gliscor can run a wide variety of sets flexible to your team's needs. Players have already found success with its bread-and-butter options as a bulky hazards setter, a status absorber who dishes it out in return, or an offensive Swords Dancing threat.

It's no accident that Gliscor has been OU since its DPP debut, and it hasn't missed a beat here in Gen 9. Tera is yet another weapon in its arsenal, with many different types shoring up weaknesses to open doors for it and its team - the possibilities are wide open.

Today is the 17th anniversary of its Gen 4 debut - have fun building with this classic OU mon.
Team submissions will be open through Friday, October 6th.

:sv/gliscor: :sv/amoonguss: :sv/dondozo: :sv/corviknight: :sv/garganacl: :sv/fezandipiti:
(click sprites for paste)

I've gotten very into stall lately and have been making a lot of stall teams since a lot of the stallkillers are banned now (thanks smogon) so here's a stall team I've been using a lot since the DLC came out on Showdown

:gliscor:
Holy shit he's back LET'S GOOOOOOO
Gliscor has been one of my favorite Pokémon both in PvP and just in general for a long time so of course I put him on almost every team. He is very tanky and can be used as a hazard setter or just a stall mon, and his Poison Heal ability adds to this, making him even harder to take down. The only thing I hate about Gliscor is that he is basically forced out when he sees the smallest bit of frozen water, but this team has Body Press Dondozo as well as IronPress Garganacl to deal with those. Gliscor's job on this team is to set up Stealth Rock, then Toxic and Knock Off as much as possible. Be as rude and annoying as possible with Protect, too.

EXPLANATION S P E E D R U N

:amoonguss:
- Also Toxics as much as possible
- Clear Smog in case anyone dares to set up
- Foul Play in case anyone dares to set up
- Protect stall

:dondozo:
- What's Swords Dance?
- Set up and body Kingambit. And you guys think he's a threat lol
- Rest to be annoying

:corviknight:
- Your local hazard removal (also your only hazard removal so try to keep him alive)
- Rocky Helmet in case Maushold still exists for some reason but it also hurts Kingambit
- Brave Bird massive damage

:garganacl:
- Second Body Presser???
- Salt Cure to be annoying
- Recover so that Kingambit has to start chipping all over again
- IronPress goes crazy

:fezandipiti:
- Beat Up + Toxic Chain = basically guaranteed Toxic
- Moonblast is kinda there just because STAB
- Annoy the Special Attackers with insane SpDef + Roost

Gliscor is very versatile because you can put him on a stall team in so many different ways

i suppose if im not hosting anymore, may as well submit a team. I built this awhile ago but I edited it a little bit to submit

:gliscor: Gliscor + :alomomola: Alomomola Status Spam Fat Stack
:gliscor: :gholdengo: :alomomola: :cyclizar: :clodsire: :dondozo:

(click on sprites for importable)

When Gliscor came out, I realized it would pair great with Alomomola who also learned Flip Turn in the DLC. Gholdengo naturally pairs well in order to block hazards and take advantage of the status spam with Hex. The rest of the team members are there to patch up weaknesses.

:gliscor: - Standard specially defensive set. Protect is important to ensure recovery and to check Ursaluna Blood Moon effectively. Spikes + Toxic together are fantastic at forcing progress and passive damage, and EQ threatens Gholdengo. Speed EVs are to creep some mons like Moltres and Tusk
:Gholdengo: - I opted for a set similar to the fat nasty plot set, but without nasty plot. Very important for spinblocking on a hazard stack team, and forces a lot of 50/50s. I valued twave more as being able to at least paralyze Kingambit if necessary is valuable, as well as increasing the value of Hex. Tera Grass is relatively untested, and it may seem bad, but it does a good job of checking Waterpon without Tera Dragon increasing vulnerability to threats like Enamorus
:Alomomola: - Standard annoying ass set that came out with DLC. Scald is super spammable, having a slow pivot is valuable, combining that with wish pass is important for this team in order to get hazard setters or status users in safely to attempt to make progress.

:Cyclizar: - For hazard removal, I didn't want to use boots spams like typical fat hazard stack teams do. Knock off is a much more prevalent move in DLC, as well as being able to run other items is nice. Great Tusk is the iconic hazard removal of the tier, so why use Cyclizar? I like Cyclizar for its ghost immunity, but most importantly in my opinion is the ability for it to pivot with Regenerator. Great Tusk struggles to fit Ice Spinner on a lot of his defensive sets which allows him to get too crippled in a meta with Gliscor. Quite frankly, as good as Great Tusk is, the purely defensive sets massively fell off with DLC. For this team, I put hazard removal in Cyclizars hands.
:clodsire: - At this point, I realized the team was fairly weak to Walking Mid, and Clodsire generally does well against it, as well as running tera fairy viably for a dragon immunity for walking mid and other mons. It adds to the hazard spam and status spam as well which is extremely valuable in order to overwhelm opponents.
:Dondozo: - I wanted to add an Unaware user who can also somewhat check some of the common Kingambit sets (though there are sets out there that do a good job of wearing Dondozo down), but generally this is a good answer to Kingambit and physical setup sweepers. Tera Dragon is for Waterpon.

Threats:
:enamorus:- This isn't too scary when choice locked, but sub CM sets are extremely threatening.
:gholdengo: - As usual for fat teams, Nasty Plot Gholdengo is a pest. Scarf Gholdengo is also frustrating but I've seen less and less of it as of late and believe it's only really common on low ladder. Try to knock it and wear it down with Cyclizar and Gliscor.
:ogerpon_wellspring: - Basically need to expend tera on either Gholdengo, Alomomola, or Dondozo. The reason I have so many different options of who to tera when facing it is obviously to choose the best based on the matchup.
:hatterene: - This is only scary if it is the Stored Power CM set. You can try tera dark on a special wall to try to alleviate this weakness.

Definitely not the best team, but I thought for a fat team it was pretty fun with some unique mons and sets.​

Cryogonal + Gliscor Balance
:Cryogonal: :Gliscor: :Gholdengo: :Iron Valiant: :Ogerpon-Wellspring: :Kingambit:

So I actually made this team around Cryogonal, but I always intended to use Gliscor alongside it. I find that Gliscor has some issues with certain Manaphy variants and Ursaluna-BM, which Cryogonal can somewhat stave off with its Fast Haze and combination of Levitate and Tera Steel, respectively. It can also Spin and threaten opposing Gliscor in certain situations. I've also found its Freeze Dry to be a useful tool against Rain, which Gliscor doesn't like. Defensive Gholdengo is a powerful stop to key defensive Pokemon Gliscor doesn't like facing, namely Corviknight, and can lure and weaken other key mons that Physdef Gliscor can deal with, like Cinderace. Iron Valiant is used as a breaker and can work as a Gambit check in a pinch, which this team otherwise struggles with. Ogerpon works as a disrupter, sweeper, and special wall with Tera, and is able to use Gliscor's Spikes to dismantle the opponent's team. It pairs nicely with Gliscor, being able to comfortably switch into Water attacks aimed at it, as well as Ice attacks post Tera. Lastly, bulky Gambit is used as a switch in to Ghost-types, namely most Gholdengo variants which this team otherwise struggles with.

By far the biggest issue with this team is opposing Ogerpons, which can use gliscor or Cryogonal as a free entry point to set up an SD or threaten big damage. Tera Dragon on Gliscor could be an option to circumvent this somewhat.

Was going to make an RMT, but was too lazy. (Maybe i'll make one ig) I saw the post on the OU discord server, so thought it was worth it.

:gliscor: Gliscor + Boots Spam Balance :meowscarada:
peaked 1788 elo

Sorry for a lower peak this time, its early into the Metagame and I'm still learning whats what (I didn't play SS). I unfortunately forgot to save the peak game, I rushed into another game right away then lost that one (I was using that one fake bulky offense team). I am using it for suspect test reqs tho :) . Anyways, this was sorta a colab with me and Exotic64 so that was cool. I like using BO the best as well as :meowscarada: so I did something I was comfortable with. This is a boots spam team that is mixed with hazards. I noticed that hazard stack was a constant trend (wow so many people complaining abt :gholdengo:) so Boots spam was a viable choice. Then, I wanted to try out the very popular core of :gliscor: + :empoleon:. The two where both able to create hazards meaning that we could also go in a hazard stack style. Anyways, here is the team. (Idk how to write this, should i write it like an RMT or a mini one idk too late)

This team works by stacking hazards by the two setters :gliscor: and :empoleon: as well as spreading status with :sneasler: and :dragapult:. With the crazy chip status and hazards do, most teams find themselves overwhelmed. Some things like :clefable: can ignore these, but it is always forced to tera or switch out in the face of :sneasler:. Toxic stalling is really viable as this team as alot of immunites meaning that you can play the mind game as well as Fake-Out cycling with :sneasler:. Meowscarada is on this team for speed control as well as item removal, it was originally Boots but I changed it to :choice-scarf: for more speed. Toxapex helps deals with setup from the likes of :ogerpon-wellspring: and is another hazard spreader. Its massive bulk allows it to reliably scout out sets (wow :iron-valiant: can run anything it wants these days). I don't want to come off a arrogant, but this team doesn't have any really bad weaknesses. Because this is a balance team, you have to play smart by scouting sets as well as preserving certain mons for the late game. I'll just list some notable counterplay and tips on how to play the team.

Notable Counterplay:

:ursaluna-bloodmoon:: Its really bulky and is able to beat down this team if played wrong. Try to get Sneasler in front of it, its able to Fake-Out to scout if they tera as well as :Sneasler: being able to threaten massive damage with Close Combat. It doesn't OHKO bulky variants of :ursaluna-bloodmoon: which is crazy, but Fake-Out into tera Close Combat + a layer of Spikes or Steath Rock will kill it. Try to play mind games with :gliscor: by baiting the Blood Moon with Protect and then get a Toxic off. Then go into Sneasler.

:Kingambit:: As prepared as this team is, sometimes I play bad and let myself get too open to Kingambit. Try to save :sneasler: or :dragapult: + a physical wall. The former is able to kill or cripple :kingambit:. Fake-Out can help bait tera, and Sneasler can always live a +2 Fallen Five Sucker Punch then clap back with Close Combat. Dragapult can ofc land a Wisp to cripple it then :gliscor: or :toxapex: normally deal with it. You can swap Play Rough on :meowscarada: for Low Kick if you want, but then you loose the ability to revenge :iron-valiant: and dragons.

If Ya'll have anymore questions (tera types etc...) then feel free to ask!

:gliscor: :iron valiant: :kingambit: :manaphy: :iron moth: :dragapult:
https://pokepast.es/e95a33e673153110

I think Gliscor is the best spikes setter in the tier so I wanted to take advantage of that. The gliscor set is pretty standard with me opting for tera water to improve the rain matchup and against walking wake. Dragapult is probably my most used pokemon in the tier I'm going to be honest, It's just a fantastic form of speed control and a great cleaner. I've been really liking tera electric manaphy a lot especially since it helps vs the stall matchup. Kingambit and Iron Valiant are the two main forms of physical attacking breakers. I opted for tera fight max speed kingambit because it catches a lot of kingambits of guard which helps since this team can be easily taken advantage of by kingambit otherwise. Even though mono special attacking Iron Valiants are on the rise, I still think SD+Encore+Knock Off+Close Combat is still an incredible set with booster energy encore being a god send against sweepers. Finally iron moth is there for another form of speed control and just all around breaking potential with tera grass being my personal favorite set on it

Thanks for a great slate of submissions, folks. Place your votes for the best :gliscor: team by this Sunday, October 8th! Voting is done in a simple ranked style, e.g. A > B > C > D. If you're curious about any of the teams, I'd encourage you to reply to the OP's post.

Below are the contenders with a brief excerpt about each team.

----------------------

Team A:
:sv/gliscor: :sv/amoonguss: :sv/dondozo: :sv/corviknight: :sv/garganacl: :sv/fezandipiti:

I've gotten very into stall lately and have been making a lot of stall teams since a lot of the stallkillers are banned now (thanks smogon) so here's a stall team I've been using a lot since the DLC came out on Showdown

:gliscor:
Holy shit he's back LET'S GOOOOOOO
Gliscor has been one of my favorite Pokémon both in PvP and just in general for a long time so of course I put him on almost every team. He is very tanky and can be used as a hazard setter or just a stall mon, and his Poison Heal ability adds to this, making him even harder to take down. The only thing I hate about Gliscor is that he is basically forced out when he sees the smallest bit of frozen water, but this team has Body Press Dondozo as well as IronPress Garganacl to deal with those. Gliscor's job on this team is to set up Stealth Rock, then Toxic and Knock Off as much as possible. Be as rude and annoying as possible with Protect, too.
Team B:
i suppose if im not hosting anymore, may as well submit a team. I built this awhile ago but I edited it a little bit to submit

:gliscor: Gliscor + :alomomola: Alomomola Status Spam Fat Stack
:gliscor: :gholdengo: :alomomola: :cyclizar: :clodsire: :dondozo:

(click on sprites for importable)

When Gliscor came out, I realized it would pair great with Alomomola who also learned Flip Turn in the DLC. Gholdengo naturally pairs well in order to block hazards and take advantage of the status spam with Hex. The rest of the team members are there to patch up weaknesses.

:gliscor: - Standard specially defensive set. Protect is important to ensure recovery and to check Ursaluna Blood Moon effectively. Spikes + Toxic together are fantastic at forcing progress and passive damage, and EQ threatens Gholdengo. Speed EVs are to creep some mons like Moltres and Tusk
Team C:
Cryogonal + Gliscor Balance
:Cryogonal: :Gliscor: :Gholdengo: :Iron Valiant: :Ogerpon-Wellspring: :Kingambit:

So I actually made this team around Cryogonal, but I always intended to use Gliscor alongside it. I find that Gliscor has some issues with certain Manaphy variants and Ursaluna-BM, which Cryogonal can somewhat stave off with its Fast Haze and combination of Levitate and Tera Steel, respectively. It can also Spin and threaten opposing Gliscor in certain situations. I've also found its Freeze Dry to be a useful tool against Rain, which Gliscor doesn't like. Defensive Gholdengo is a powerful stop to key defensive Pokemon Gliscor doesn't like facing, namely Corviknight, and can lure and weaken other key mons that Physdef Gliscor can deal with, like Cinderace. Iron Valiant is used as a breaker and can work as a Gambit check in a pinch, which this team otherwise struggles with. Ogerpon works as a disrupter, sweeper, and special wall with Tera, and is able to use Gliscor's Spikes to dismantle the opponent's team. It pairs nicely with Gliscor, being able to comfortably switch into Water attacks aimed at it, as well as Ice attacks post Tera. Lastly, bulky Gambit is used as a switch in to Ghost-types, namely most Gholdengo variants which this team otherwise struggles with.
Team D:
Was going to make an RMT, but was too lazy. (Maybe i'll make one ig) I saw the post on the OU discord server, so thought it was worth it.

:gliscor: Gliscor + Boots Spam Balance :meowscarada:
peaked 1788 elo

Sorry for a lower peak this time, its early into the Metagame and I'm still learning whats what (I didn't play SS). I unfortunately forgot to save the peak game, I rushed into another game right away then lost that one (I was using that one fake bulky offense team). I am using it for suspect test reqs tho :) . Anyways, this was sorta a colab with me and Exotic64 so that was cool. I like using BO the best as well as :meowscarada: so I did something I was comfortable with. This is a boots spam team that is mixed with hazards. I noticed that hazard stack was a constant trend (wow so many people complaining abt :gholdengo:) so Boots spam was a viable choice. Then, I wanted to try out the very popular core of :gliscor: + :empoleon:. The two where both able to create hazards meaning that we could also go in a hazard stack style. Anyways, here is the team. (Idk how to write this, should i write it like an RMT or a mini one idk too late)

Team E:
:gliscor: :iron valiant: :kingambit: :manaphy: :iron moth: :dragapult:
https://pokepast.es/e95a33e673153110

I think Gliscor is the best spikes setter in the tier so I wanted to take advantage of that. The gliscor set is pretty standard with me opting for tera water to improve the rain matchup and against walking wake. Dragapult is probably my most used pokemon in the tier I'm going to be honest, It's just a fantastic form of speed control and a great cleaner. I've been really liking tera electric manaphy a lot especially since it helps vs the stall matchup. Kingambit and Iron Valiant are the two main forms of physical attacking breakers. I opted for tera fight max speed kingambit because it catches a lot of kingambits of guard which helps since this team can be easily taken advantage of by kingambit otherwise. Even though mono special attacking Iron Valiants are on the rise, I still think SD+Encore+Knock Off+Close Combat is still an incredible set with booster energy encore being a god send against sweepers. Finally iron moth is there for another form of speed control and just all around breaking potential with tera grass being my personal favorite set on it
:gliscor: Voting is open through this Sunday, October 8th! :gliscor:

Congrats to waytoopetty for winning Week 16! Your team will be added to the halls of the Team Archive.

:gliscor::empoleon::sneasler::dragapult::toxapex::meowscarada:
Gliscor + Boots Spam Balance by waytoopetty
https://pokepast.es/216d933533c1e73b

----------------------------------------------

Now, for Week 17:

1697075539150.png

Ogerpon - Teal Mask

One of Scarlet and Violet's latest legendaries, Ogerpon has been more known for its dual-type forms thus far. Ogerpon-Hearthflame has already been banned from OU due to its raw strength, while Wellspring and Cornerstone forms have risen to fill the gap with their own niches.

However, there is one Ogerpon form which hasn't yet had its time in the limelight - Teal Mask Ogerpon. With the same stats and movepool as its counterparts, "base" Ogerpon is here to prove it can do everything its siblings can, and more.

Ogerpon's base form may not have a flashy secondary typing, but it makes up for it with the ability to hold an item. Boosting items like Choice Band, Life Orb, and Miracle Seed make Ogerpon that much stronger, while utility items like Heavy-Duty Boots, Lefties, and Assault Vest have also proved useful. Without a mask to hold, the possibilities are endless.

Forget a mask - what base Ogerpon sets can you build around?
Team submissions will be open through Friday, October 20th.

----------------------------------------------

(One note - voting for Week 17 and beyond will be simple "pick a winner" voting. Please let me know if you have any concerns.)

zbr

less than 99% acc = never hit
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus

the team

this was like an initial build that i slapped tgt when teal mask was released and honestly had so much fun with it that it became a huge mainstay on my teams. i've updated the teams to my taste since but this is what a general exoskeleton of the team looks like and generally this team will get you decent success as long as you play well

ogerpon tm has often been used as an sd sweeper but in this team, that role was delegated to roaring moon cause moon is absurdly broken and honestly can easily break games apart easily for ogerpon tm to clean up. acro + tera fly is standard for roaring moon to bully teams but honestly i rarely ever tera fly with roaring moon cause 1 dd + booster atk is often enough to break apart teams so that valiant + ogerpon teraed can clean up. ogerpon tm was given the cb cause it gives ogerpon a lot of raw breaking power and when comboed with a natural speed boost from embody aspect, it makes for a very good pseudo scarfer with breaking potential. valiant w encore is standard fare to deal with gambit and offensive teams and veil + rocks + ghold is standard HO ingredients.

fun team is fun and ogerpon being able to come in on defog instead of ghold makes the team so much more yummier

:sv/ogerpon: :sv/rillaboom: :sv/ninetales-alola: :sv/iron-moth: :sv/ribombee: :sv/kingambit:

:ogerpon:
In my opinion the best part about Teal Mask Ogerpon is that it isn't forced to hold a mask as an item like the other Ogerpon forms, which greatly increases the different sets you can run with this thing. You can now run Life Orb, Heavy-Duty Boots, or anything else the other Ogerpon forms would definitely benefit from but can't. I decided to try out a Grassy Seed + Swords Dance sweeper. Teal Mask Ogerpon's Embody Aspect boosts Speed so unlike the other Ogerpon forms you don't have to worry about faster Pokémon potentially outspeeding and killing. The +1 Defense boost also allows you to be able to set up better against physical attackers, and the Grassy Terrain helps you deal massive damage even to Fire-types. Sometimes Leftovers or Choice Scarf can be annoying for you, which is obviously why Knock Off exists. Encore is there for two reasons, reason 1 being I wanted a support move but couldn't think of any other move I wanted, and reason 2 being stall and hazard setters. You could maybe Encore Gliscor into Spikes or Stealth Rock and get some free Swords Dances, or you could even Encore A9 (alolan ninetales just for future reference) into Aurora Veil and also get some free Swords Dances.

My favorite part of post
Speedrunning the rest of the team

:ninetales-alola:
- Set up Aurora Veil so Rillaboom can set up terrain and Ogerpon can set up and sweep
- Also has Encore for those pesty hazard leads
- Screen setter can also claim kills real

:rillaboom:
- Sets up Grassy Terrain for Ogerpon
- Terrain Extender so Ogerpon can come in basically whenever it wants and also helps increase power longer
- Glide monke is still good just believe in him

:ribombee:
- Sticky Web just in case there are annoying Scarf users or other Speed boosters
- Stun Spore also for the same thing
- Higher speed than my buddy Ogerpon? Not anymore

:iron-moth:
- I realized the team kind of didn't handle Steel well
- Substitute then just spam moves
- My baby cousin can sweep a team with this set (probably)

:kingambit:
- I didn't know who to put in the last slot
-Literally just the same Kingambit set everyone's been forced to deal with since November 18

In conclusion,
Normal Ogerpon is best Ogerpon
He also looks cool

Another great week of teams! It's time to vote for your favorite - with simple voting starting this week. Just leave a reply to the thread with your vote for the winner (just can't vote for your own team).

Below are this week's teams:

----------------------------

Team A

the team

this was like an initial build that i slapped tgt when teal mask was released and honestly had so much fun with it that it became a huge mainstay on my teams. i've updated the teams to my taste since but this is what a general exoskeleton of the team looks like and generally this team will get you decent success as long as you play well

ogerpon tm has often been used as an sd sweeper but in this team, that role was delegated to roaring moon cause moon is absurdly broken and honestly can easily break games apart easily for ogerpon tm to clean up. acro + tera fly is standard for roaring moon to bully teams but honestly i rarely ever tera fly with roaring moon cause 1 dd + booster atk is often enough to break apart teams so that valiant + ogerpon teraed can clean up. ogerpon tm was given the cb cause it gives ogerpon a lot of raw breaking power and when comboed with a natural speed boost from embody aspect, it makes for a very good pseudo scarfer with breaking potential. valiant w encore is standard fare to deal with gambit and offensive teams and veil + rocks + ghold is standard HO ingredients.

fun team is fun and ogerpon being able to come in on defog instead of ghold makes the team so much more yummier
Team B
My team: https://pokepast.es/a7f3a2f794485924

Fire, Water, Grass Core with specs suicune on crack and a bulky will-o-wisp rabbit.
Next up i put mega landorus on the team to have a great type.
After that i put yellow magic spreading parrot on there cuz hes simply the goat.
Then i put Slowking-Galar on my team cuz i think hes lovely and regen is a very fun ability.

peace
Team C
:sv/ogerpon: :sv/rillaboom: :sv/ninetales-alola: :sv/iron-moth: :sv/ribombee: :sv/kingambit:

:ogerpon:
In my opinion the best part about Teal Mask Ogerpon is that it isn't forced to hold a mask as an item like the other Ogerpon forms, which greatly increases the different sets you can run with this thing. You can now run Life Orb, Heavy-Duty Boots, or anything else the other Ogerpon forms would definitely benefit from but can't. I decided to try out a Grassy Seed + Swords Dance sweeper. Teal Mask Ogerpon's Embody Aspect boosts Speed so unlike the other Ogerpon forms you don't have to worry about faster Pokémon potentially outspeeding and killing. The +1 Defense boost also allows you to be able to set up better against physical attackers, and the Grassy Terrain helps you deal massive damage even to Fire-types. Sometimes Leftovers or Choice Scarf can be annoying for you, which is obviously why Knock Off exists. Encore is there for two reasons, reason 1 being I wanted a support move but couldn't think of any other move I wanted, and reason 2 being stall and hazard setters. You could maybe Encore Gliscor into Spikes or Stealth Rock and get some free Swords Dances, or you could even Encore A9 (alolan ninetales just for future reference) into Aurora Veil and also get some free Swords Dances.

My favorite part of post
Speedrunning the rest of the team

:ninetales-alola:
- Set up Aurora Veil so Rillaboom can set up terrain and Ogerpon can set up and sweep
- Also has Encore for those pesty hazard leads
- Screen setter can also claim kills real

:rillaboom:
- Sets up Grassy Terrain for Ogerpon
- Terrain Extender so Ogerpon can come in basically whenever it wants and also helps increase power longer
- Glide monke is still good just believe in him

:ribombee:
- Sticky Web just in case there are annoying Scarf users or other Speed boosters
- Stun Spore also for the same thing
- Higher speed than my buddy Ogerpon? Not anymore

:iron-moth:
- I realized the team kind of didn't handle Steel well
- Substitute then just spam moves
- My baby cousin can sweep a team with this set (probably)

:kingambit:
- I didn't know who to put in the last slot
-Literally just the same Kingambit set everyone's been forced to deal with since November 18

In conclusion,
Normal Ogerpon is best Ogerpon
He also looks cool
----------------------------

Place your vote for the best :ogerpon: team by Sunday, October 22nd!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)