Metagame SV OU Metagame Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
They said you can transfer Pokémon from GO to ScarVi starting today. Doesn't this open up a majority of what would be available through Home? Arguably more relevant for Ubers but still

They said you can transfer Pokémon from GO to ScarVi starting today. Doesn't this open up a majority of what would be available through Home? Arguably more relevant for Ubers but still

You can’t send them directly, so it’s some kind of mechanic just for gimmeghoul

I have to wonder what the restrictions on this will be. Will it be only Pokemon available in the game currently?

Also saw nothing of Cinccino. I'm super :changry: right now.

The Suicune looks crap and I always thought that the legendary dogs were revived eeveelutions :blobthinking:
The new paradoxes look so unimpressive but still

Manifesting for base stats and movepool...
Man, Walking Wake looks so rad! Typing-wise, it's not that bad either. If it has solid stats, I can see it being a major force in the meta.
The duality of man.

But I'm on the train of "What did they do to Suicune!? Ew!"

Dragon/Water is nice typing though.

awyp

'Alexa play Ladyfingers by Herb Alpert'
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
RMT Leader
Are we even getting any magic guard mons? I thought Clef and Reuniclus won't be in the Home connectivity
It's not getting released with HOME but it could be a potential release with the 2 DLCs coming out in Fall / Winter 2023 (Nothing confirmed yet)

H-Zoroark is out right now apparently. Probably too much to hope for, but I'm praying it has its Arceus Legends stats and not the stats from the datamine.

Last edited:
I like Dinosaur Suicune myself, curious to see what these two look like since the Paradoxes so far vie away from Pseudo-Legend BST as a ceiling. Iron Leaves had a Special Defense Boost from Quark Drive so I presume we're looking at bulky mons like both of their bases. That said I would like if Wake was an offense mon since we could use Special Water types and Leaves isn't working with the best typing in a Meta run by Gholdengo and Dragapult.

awyp

'Alexa play Ladyfingers by Herb Alpert'
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
RMT Leader
Alolan Nintetails always finds a way, do not lose faith in it. I think out of everything in this image it has easily the best shot of being an OU mon again.
This is a good point and I didn't think of it. Alolan Ninetails definitely has a shot being OU, potentially UU because of how Hail became Snow this generation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)