Aerodactyl @ Focus Sash
Ability: Pressure
EV's: 252 Atk/252 Speed/6 Def
Nature: Jolly (+Speed,-Sp.Atk)
-Stealth Rock
-Taunt
-Rock Slide
-Earthquake

Aerodactyl is fast and easily sets up Stealth Rock. Its speed combined with Taunt stops opposing leads setting Stealth Rock up and this helps Yanmega sweep. Earthquake and Rock Slide to do some damage to whatever is out until Aerodactyl is KO'd.

Yanmega @ Focus Sash
Ability: Speed Boost
EV's: 252 Sp.Atk/252 Speed/6 HP
Nature: Modest (+Sp.Atk,-Atk)
-Bug Buzz
-Protect
-Air Slash
-Hypnosis

Yanmega is my main Sp.Sweeper. Hypnosis if needed and sash to back it up incase of a miss. Bug Buzz and Air Slash do quite a lot unless it's something that resists them, then I'd switch to something else.

Skarmory @ Leftovers
Ability: Keen Eye
EV's: 252 HP/80 Atk/172 Def/6 Speed
Nature: Impish (+Def,-Sp.Atk)
-Roar
-Spikes
-Roost
-Drill Peck

Skarmory is my main phys.wall. Roar gets rid of pokemon which are setting up like Gyarados etc. Spikes are for just extra damage on switches or while stalling. Roost for heal. Drill Peck as my choice of attack.

Blissey @ Leftovers
Ability: Natural Cure
EV's: 150 HP/252 Def/108 Sp.Atk
Nature: Bold (+ Def,-Atk)
-Seismic Toss
-Thunderbolt
-Toxic
-Softboiled

Seismic Toss to do damage to Pokemon that resist T-Bolt. T-Bolt for overall team type coverage. Toxic for stalling out other Pokemon. Softboiled obviously for healing.

Infernape @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Blaze
EV's: 38 Atk/252 Sp.Atk/220 Speed
Nature: Rash (+Sp.Atk,-Sp.Def)
-Hidden Power Ice 70
-Fire Blast
-Close Combat
-U-Turn

This Infernape is a surprise attacker since most people expect a mixape. Hidden Power Ice takes out dragons. Fire Blast for STAB. Close Combat handles Blissey and such. U-Turn is for scouting or doing damage and going back to either Skarmory or Blissey.

Dusknoir @ Leftovers
Ability: Pressure
EV's: 252 HP/252 Def/6 Atk
Nature: Impish (+Def,-Sp.Atk)
-Will-O-Wisp
-Fire Punch
-Thunderpunch
-Pain Split

Dusknoir is my tank which burns incoming attackers with Will-O-Wisp. Fire Punch and ThunderPunch for damage and Pain Split for healing and damaging.

Threat List:
Salamence - Infernapes Hidden Power Ice takes Salamence out. Bliss takes draco meteor and Skarmory takes Outrage or Dragon Claw.
Gengar - Gengar is walled easily by Blissey.
Tyranitar - Infernape handles T-Tar with Close Combat
Gyarados - Skarmory walls Gyarados with ease and can simply roar.
Azelf - Bliss walls it, if it tries to explode, I go to Dusknoir.
Heracross - Skarmory walls and can drill peck Heracross.
Heatran - Blissey walls this thing. Infernape takes this thing out.
Celebi - Infernape can usually handle Celebi.

Thanks for your help in advance ;)!

I don't think your threat list is really ACCURATE you know. Here's a couple of problems:

Infernape is NOT a Tyranitar counter - either Stone Edge or EQ will OHKO on the switch. Even if you get it in safely, Tyran will just switch, and make you pay for Infernape's frailty next time you attempt it.

Skarmory isn't a Gyarados counter either, simply due to the fact that it'll Taunt your Roar. It also isn't a great Heracross counter because I'm pretty sure that Adamant CB Cross can 2HKO with Close Combat, making your main wall nerfed if it switches into that move.

Azelf isn't going to be walled by Blissey all the time, because people are now running physical variants thanks to Platinum. And since it can pack a SE move on Skarmory, or Trick to mess it up entirely... it's not a sure-fire win.

Overall, there's two EXTREMELY common weaknesses amongst this team's pokes; Rock and Electric. Neither are resisted, and both are hated 2 or 3 times. It's not a good situation, even if Aerodactyl is supposed to die within 2.5 seconds. I don't have time to go into more detail yet, but possibly consider Swampert? Even if it's CB... it might help.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)