SS OU STALL Team Help to improve

Hi everyone, ive playing a little bit in this gen, so i need a great help to improve this team order to be consistent. So i start with this guy:

Zapdos @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Ability: Pressure
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 248 HP / 220 Def / 40 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Discharge/Thunderbolt
- Heat Wave
- Roost
- Defog

I always loved Zapdos since i play competitive in past gens so i want to include this guy in the team, its help me a lot against Rillaboom, as well as Kartana and Knock Off Tornadus Therian, I prefer Discharge because it help me a lot do paralyse Heatran and CM Clefable, but can use Thunderbolt for more damage, because sometimes i prefer to Toxic mons over paralyse, as well i prefer pressure because of it, and make a pressure STALL pp core, Heat have to ferrothorn and other steel types, and roost and defog are mandatory. Evs speed is to deal with Rillaboom, but i can put 40ivs on spdef instead to deal better with Tornadus and magma storm heatran to get paralysed. Boots Help to enter against rocks ir needed.

Blissey @ Leftovers
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Bold Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 0 SpA
- Seismic Toss
- Soft-Boiled
- Toxic
- Stealth Rock

So here come another mon that i love because all know its needed in every STALL team. Natural cure is so good to absorv and Scout status, i need a special tank, Toxic to help specially against Volcarona, Rocks because we need it. I prefer leftovers over boots, as well we can added CHANSEY Over Bliss for more bulk.

Toxapex (M) @ Shed Shell
Ability: Regenerator
Impish Nature
IVs: 0 SpA
- Knock Off
- Toxic Spikes
- Recover
- Toxic

This is another of my favorites, great bulk, deal with many physical Mons like urshifu, Kartana and some sets of weaville, as well as have so many chances to set up Toxic spikes, then catch so many Mons because not expecting Toxic an TS together, and have Knock Off to help remove itens. Shed Shell because magma storm heatran and tapu fini Whirlpool.

Corviknight (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 252 HP / 52 Def / 204 SpD
Bold Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 0 SpA
- Body Press
- Iron Defense
- Roost
- Defog

After thinking very well between bring this guy ir Skarmory because i love spikes too, i decide to bring Corvi because i want to use body press set that i love, form double pressure core, as well as i need a thing to help with Lele, to deal with Weaville and Garchomp, so i choose Iron Defense, but invest much on spdef, 204 spdef avoid to 3 OhKo by choice specs Focus Blast Lele, and help against psychic a little more, defog is mandatory.

Gastrodon (Gastrodon-East) (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Storm Drain
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Sassy Nature
- Scald
- Earthquake
- Substitute
- Recover

I dont have any ground type in the team, dont have Rocky Helmet to hurt u-turn, so at least i can block volt switch cores like Koko or Reigileki and storm drain to help against common Rain teams. Because the team lack haze,substitute get me a free scald against physical Mons to try burn them and protect me against toxic, and help not relying only in Clefa because of set up Mons, Earthquake is a nice chip against weaker Mons and heatran. Sticky hold could be a nice option too against trick users.

Clefable (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Unaware
Bold Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Calm Mind
- Moonblast
- Soft-Boiled
- Aromatherapy

Its always nice to have a unaware mon in stall, i choose this Over quag because i need aromatherapy to cure the team, and a wincon so i Run calm mind, and helps because opposing Clefa and reuniclus, as well SD Garchomp, and i need a dragon imunnity, lefties for longevity.

I really hope you guys can help me improve this team and find the lacks um this team, stall is boring for many players but i always love it, enjoy :D

you should never use discharge on zapdos on a stall team as it means it cant be toxic'ed and can easily make it a very very painful battle such as slowbro being paralyzed instead of being poisoned makes it able to sit on every teammate

If you are commiting into double defog I recommend chansey as its bulk is much better which is hindered by its lack of boots and hazard weakness.

Use haze > toxic spikes on toxapex... it adds insurance on that opponents cant use setup to beat you as some pokemon such as SD kart can break through clef but struggle to break through pex esp without its item and corv can now wall it.

Heavy-duty boots on clef as it makes it so rocks and spikes dont hinder it as much and while you already have double removal it makes sure you can emergency switch it into pokemon like SD landorus, SD garchomp, and some other pokemon such as NP torn-t while switching into hazards or if you got zone trapped

Toxic > sub on gastrodon... dunno why its there as what is sub being used for.

you should never use discharge on zapdos on a stall team as it means it cant be toxic'ed and can easily make it a very very painful battle such as slowbro being paralyzed instead of being poisoned makes it able to sit on every teammate

If you are commiting into double defog I recommend chansey as its bulk is much better which is hindered by its lack of boots and hazard weakness.

Use haze > toxic spikes on toxapex... it adds insurance on that opponents cant use setup to beat you as some pokemon such as SD kart can break through clef but struggle to break through pex esp without its item and corv can now wall it.

Heavy-duty boots on clef as it makes it so rocks and spikes dont hinder it as much and while you already have double removal it makes sure you can emergency switch it into pokemon like SD landorus, SD garchomp, and some other pokemon such as NP torn-t while switching into hazards or if you got zone trapped

Toxic > sub on gastrodon... dunno why its there as what is sub being used for.
Thanks for the suggestion dude :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)