Sprite Projects Project

So far the most I do is fusions and recolors of Pokemons,
example (I hope this is enough for this new thread. I suppose I could take fusion requests also)

And well on seeing the XY Project thread (been watching for awhile) I'm thinking it'd be nice to have help spriting other mons in that style for a (soon, hopefully) future RPG Maker game. Required for the storyline anyhow...
Also I'd like a version of those like Meowth and Lucario on all fours pose-sprites.

Working on the spreadsheet(s), in the meantime: Beta & Disputed Pokemon, also give the Glitchmon nicer sprites.
Digimons, Beyblade Bit-Beasts, Bakugan, Cardcaptor's Clow Card monsters, Yu-Gi-Oh! card monsters, Monster Rancher, etc… wip.

So, I'd also like back sprites of the PokeStar Studios mons even the simple props.

Reisen

Translations Project Creator
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Hello Prof. Uniful

Your fusion work is interesting I definitely like the pokemons you've chosen to make the fusion and also the modifications you've made. It makes me want to make some fusion pokemons also because some of them are awesome and could look like fakemons. I really like the magikarps and carvanhas.

If I can make a suggestion, you should draw again the shapes after you've done the cut of a sprite, because in some of them the shapes of the two different sprites are just superimposed (the basculin / alomomola sprites).

Otherwise it is really nice I should start to make some also !

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)