Tournament SPLC week 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey, I lost against Tricking gg!
big shoutouts to my buddy blast95 for building that team with me!
oh and sorry team, got matched up with a really good player :s

Star

is a Tournament Directoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Top Tiering Contributoris a Past SPL Championis the defending RU Circuit Championis a Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
OGC & Tour Head
So update on The Avalanches activity.
I contacted him on Monday and stated times I was available. He then asks how my weekends are and I tell him I can't. He then ignores my requests until today and denies my request to play anywhere from 7:30 AM to 1:30 PM on Friday saying he will be asleep. He sends this at 9:45 AM and then proceeds to schedule a game with pokebasket for a diff tour at 8:05 AM. So yeah this is kind of retarded and activity.

The Avalanches

pokemon tcg
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
So update on The Avalanches activity.
I contacted him on Monday and stated times I was available. He then asks how my weekends are and I tell him I can't. He then ignores my requests until today and denies my request to play anywhere from 7:30 AM to 1:30 PM on Friday saying he will be asleep. He sends this at 9:45 AM and then proceeds to schedule a game with pokebasket for a diff tour at 8:05 AM. So yeah this is kind of retarded and activity.
You and me, 10:30 AEST tonight.

Goddess Briyella

Banned deucer.
Fiend Hound is johning like a bitch. We were both on Showdown for a while yesterday and he didn't want to play. I work nights in a busy office all weekend, so I'm asking for an extension which I wouldn't have to ask for if niggas would respect schedules and not be johns. I'm here every day but can't battle from work.

ORAS 3: cxinlee v Sparkychild - sparkyparent might need to help
Dude what the fuck lol

Fiend Hound is johning like a bitch. We were both on Showdown for a while yesterday and he didn't want to play. I work nights in a busy office all weekend, so I'm asking for an extension which I wouldn't have to ask for if niggas would respect schedules and not be johns. I'm here every day but can't battle from work.

Dude what the fuck lol
Fiend told me you didn't wanna play. Also other people have lives to, no need to pull one of your rude ego trips. Inb4 warn lol

Goddess Briyella

Banned deucer.
Fiend told me you didn't wanna play. Also other people have lives to, no need to pull one of your rude ego trips. Inb4 warn lol
I didn't say I didn't want to play. The fact is we were both online for like an hour or more and I asked him and he said he didn't want to. We don't have to play right then, but I'm not about to take an activity loss.

Camden

Hey, it's me!
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
I didn't say I didn't want to play. The fact is we were both online for like an hour or more and I asked him and he said he didn't want to.
Did he say why he didn't want to play? Just because he's on Showdown that doesn't mean he necessarily wants to play an important set. He might not be feeling his best.

I didn't say I didn't want to play. The fact is we were both online for like an hour or more and I asked him and he said he didn't want to. We don't have to play right then, but I'm not about to take an activity loss.
Implying he would call activity this early if your story is true. Js don't be rude because someone didn't play. You were "condescending" his activity or smth.

Star

is a Tournament Directoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Top Tiering Contributoris a Past SPL Championis the defending RU Circuit Championis a Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
OGC & Tour Head
Waited half hour for TA today and he didn't show
I'm really sick of the johning after he decides to respond only on Thursday to set a time and then fucking misses it. As I told him on Monday weekends are unavailable so requesting activity win

Last edited:

Corporal Levi

ninjadog of the decade
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
Waited half hour for TA today and he didn't show
I'm really sick of the johning after he decides to respond only on Thursday to set a time and then fucking misses it. As I told him on Monday weekends are unavailable so requesting activity win
Was there a miscommunication of some sort? I recall seeing TA at around the scheduled time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)