ORAS OU SpAtt Fluffy aka Altaria to the Rescue!

Was trying out Cloyster teams but figured I should git gud before I try niche stuff so my second team on my return to OU meta

altaria-mega.gif

Altaria-Mega @ Altarianite
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 252 HP / 164 SpA / 92 Spe
Modest Nature
- Hyper Voice
- Fire Blast
- Roost
- Earthquake

The pokemon I based my team around because I thought what's better than a fairy-dragon mega. 252 in HP for extra bulk so it doesn't get OHKO. Set is quite typical, I don't think anything really needs to be explained.

heatran.gif

Heatran @ Leftovers
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Magma Storm
- Taunt
- Toxic
- Earth Power

Stallbreaker Heatran is probably my favorite thing returning to OU meta because of how versatile it is. I put heatran in to deal with special walls like chansey, clefable, slyveon etc... Was told to try power herb with solar beam but didn't think it fit in with this team.

ferrothorn.gif

Ferrothorn @ Leftovers
Ability: Iron Barbs
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Def
Relaxed Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Spikes
- Gyro Ball
- Thunder Wave
- Leech Seed

Typical ferrothorn. Ferrothorn is here to switch into fairy types and can provide me with extra support with thunder wave and spikes and leech seed.

excadrill.gif

Excadrill @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Mold Breaker
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Rapid Spin
- Earthquake
- Iron Head

Excadrill is another threat that can KO more fairys with Iron head while supporting the team with stealth rocks and rapid spin. Earthquake also doesn`t hurt to have on on this set either.

dragonite.gif

Dragonite Choice Band
Ability: Multiscale
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Dragon Claw
- Fire Punch
- Earthquake
- Extreme Speed

Dragonite is a fast sweeper that seems to work well with Altaria. Altaria can chip away at a lot of pokemon which allows dragonite to switch in and just sweep up the rest of the team. I decided to use this set instead of the typical Lum Berry outrage for the simple reason of consistency.

serperior.gif

Serperior @ Life Orb
Ability: Contrary
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 30 SpA / 30 Spe
- Leaf Storm
- Dragon Pulse
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Glare

Serperior is here for the same reasons as dragonite, fast sweeper that works well with Altaria. I chose glare over taunt because I already have heatran to take care of walls. The leaf storm gives me another answer to Keldeo if Altaria faints or I need someone to take care of a water type.

Hey there cool team you got there! Here is something you might want to take into consideration your team is lando-t weak so I might get rid of draginite for something like keldeo which can kill lando-t here are the calcs

252 SpA Choice Specs Keldeo Scald vs. 72 HP / 0 SpD Landorus-T: 470-554 (139.4 - 164.3%) -- guaranteed OHKO
252 SpA Choice Specs Keldeo Hydro Pump vs. 72 HP / 0 SpD Landorus-T: 644-762 (191 - 226.1%) -- guaranteed OHKO
252 SpA Choice Specs Keldeo Icy Wind vs. 72 HP / 0 SpD Landorus-T: 432-512 (128.1 - 151.9%) -- guaranteed OHKO

Keldeo @ Choice Specs
Ability: Justified
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Scald
- Secret Sword
- Hydro Pump
- Icy Wind

And Also I wouldn't run scarf rocks exca imo its kinda bad i would run stealth rocks on tran or ferrothorn over spikes

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)