Some old ms paint sketches.

Holy snap, Quailman and especially Doug's sister (I haven't watched Doug in the longest time, so I can't remember her name off the top of my head. Judy I think was her name?). Look awesome. If fact, all of your work looks amazing.

Out of curiosity, I was wondering if you could draw the Warcraft 3-style rendition of a Frost Wyrm (hey, you said anything generally related to nerdom. I would think Warcraft fits that quite nicely). On the off-chance that you don't know what one looks like, I could provide a reference picture if you'd like.

I think when you draw bug pokemon they look amazing. If you want to, draw a picture with like Yanmega, Ariados, Heracross, etc. I think it would look cool. :)

pic of Frost Wyrm
That's actually a pretty interesting interpretation. This looks like what a Frost Wyrm would look like if it were alive rather than the usual skeletal, undead version. That's pretty neat though. Love it. You make cartoons real and the undead live again XD.

As a side note, I'm also really impressed with the speed you got that done in (it takes me an entire day just to outline a figure, but that may just be due to my inherent laziness).

Keep up the good work. I'm definitely going to have to watch you more closely.

God damn I can't believe I never noticed this. Mad props to you fine sir. I'd love to see your interpretation of Breath of Fire 2's Katt.

absolutely amazing!

ummm if i could get a drawing of ultros and tonberry fighting, well... my life would be complete

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)