Smogon World Cup 2010 Flags

Pirika

O boxeador revolucionário
is an Artist Alumnus
Hi everyone

This is the thread where I'll post all the flags for the World Cup 2010. Any correction and suggestion should be posted here.

To captains

Some captains already contacted me with flag ideas and suggestions but some of them are too complex or detailed to be in a flag. Keep in mind that the flag should be something simple like a logotype. Something like SPL Team's logos or last year's WC flags. I'm already working in the flags and I'll post them ASAP.

WC 2010 Logo

WC 2010 Banner

The Flags

Asia

Flag 01 - Red Gyarados

Canada

Flag 01 - Bibarel playing hockey

Europe

Flag 01 - Staryu EU

France

Flag 01 - Eiffel Tower

Flag 02 - Politoed
guidant le peuple

Germany

Flag 01 - German Honchkrow

Indian Subcontinent + Greater Middle East (ISGME)

Flag 01 - Mamoswine

Latin America

Flag 01 - Tipography flags

Flag 02 - Latino Heat (2009 flag)

Oceania

Flag 01 - Jaws

Spain

Flag 01 - La Furia Roja

United Kingdom

UK Flag 01 - "Britscor"

USA Central

Flag 01 - Sunflora Flag

USA East

Flag 01: Machoke does work

USA Metro

Flag 01 - Slaking Kong

Flag 02 - Flareon Torch (2009 flag)

USA South

Flag 02 - Confederation Metagross

USA West
Flag 01 - Ursaring

Brazil

Flag 01 - Banana Meteor

Feel free to give ideas and suggestions to the flags =)

Soon I'll post more flags and the official logo and banner.

az

toddmoding
is a Community Contributoris an Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
i recall your moltres flag from the last time around, needless to say i expect great things!!

les politoed miserables

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
even though only one is done, it already looks great. I have high hopes, and I would just like to thank you on behalf of everyone for doing this, I am sure it is a lot of work and we all appreciate it.

but man those french ones are cool, I knew i picked the right guy!

Your work is amazing, Pirika. I love the quirkiness of the Politoed, the colours you pick, and the smooth seamlessness of your art. I can't wait to see the others ;D

European flag is hard to think of since it's so many countries. The only thing I can think of is involving the logo of the European Union...

Maybe one thing, I don't know if it's done on purpose but French colors are blue / white / red, and blue and red are inversed in the word "France". ^^"

Pirika

is an Artist Alumnus
Thanks for the comments everyone. =)

New flags posted:
Latin America (I also posted last year's flag)

Maybe one thing, I don't know if it's done on purpose but French colors are blue / white / red, and blue and red are inversed in the word "France". ^^"
Sorry about that. I changed the flag and now the colors are rigth. =)

Thanks for the advice.

Although I am not a member of Team Indian ME ma-jigger, I personally would like their flag to be all brown like the color of my poop in the morning :)

az

toddmoding
is a Community Contributoris an Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
would have thought staryus (over starmies for the colour) would be a better call

ok, since my question hasnt been aswered yet, i'll just give my idea for the spanish flag. We all know that bullfighting is really famous in Spain, so why not using tauros for the Spanish flag?

Pirika

is an Artist Alumnus
ok, since my question hasnt been aswered yet, i'll just give my idea for the spanish flag. We all know that bullfighting is really famous in Spain, so why not using tauros for the Spanish flag?
I loved this idea. So I made the spanish flag with Tauros. Thanks a lot!

Spanish flag posted!

=)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)