Finals Smogon Tournament #8 - FINALS [Won by Snunch]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scofield

Ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhh, Kate.......
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
wait, what the fuck? snunch who couldn't buy me a win in wcop made it to finals?

wait, what the fuck? peachy, who i decided against picking in spl because i thought anna was better (or maybe i just thought she was hotter), made it to finals?

what the fuck?

i guess i have to root for snunch since it's against the rules to root for someone against us west, even if it is a girl.

now i'm just waiting for the 4 horsemen of the apocalypse and hell to freeze over....

SJCrew

Believer, going on a journey...
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
So Snunch winning is an underdog story, but Peachy winning is important because she's a chick.

Gotta go for my boy Snunch here.

SoulWind

is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis the 6th Smogon Classic Winneris the Smogon Tour Season 32 Championwon the 9th Official Ladder Tournamentis a defending SPL Championis a defending World Cup of Pokemon Championis a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Past SCL Champion
Big Chungus Winner
I can't decide here, I think both players deserve it since they have got this done so far...
Just hoping there is no bs in finals, good luck to both!

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
<reyscarface> if snunch wins i'm quitting pokemon
^ wanting this to happen.

And oh yeah we can't have a woman winning etc, GO SNUNCH!

Ps I'm not sure if you used the team we built for the semi's or not but either way if you wanna teambuild/test I'll lend you a hand bud!

Edit:

wait, what the fuck? snunch who couldn't buy me a win in wcop made it to finals?

wait, what the fuck? peachy, who i decided against picking in spl because i thought anna was better (or maybe i just thought she was hotter), made it to finals?

what the fuck?

i guess i have to root for snunch since it's against the rules to root for someone against us west, even if it is a girl.

now i'm just waiting for the 4 horsemen of the apocalypse and hell to freeze over....
You sound like a combination of Donald Sterling and Michael Jordan (as an owner, not a player...)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)