Smogon Tour 21

Status
Not open for further replies.
do i have to remind you who fucking built my bw / dpp ???? anyway our ST's bet are restarting today, prepare your custom title (BAN ME PLEASE)

Amaranth

is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
UPL Champion
sry dodmen/fuga/tricking for hax, was a cool run otherwise, had some great games vs balto and analytic.

also notable that I got my cleanest win using 5 choice team, bw good meta confirmed

shoutous XyZero for sick room teams, and also shoutouts LuckOverSkill because I love him

to the one or two people that claimed to be new fans: lol please don't be I'm bad, I'll give you definitive proof next week when I finally play a meta that isn't awful

also I noticed this:
What can we look forward to this time around? Probably some of these:​
  • New French, German or Italian users coming out of nowhere and suddenly playing much better than ever before ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
accurate/10

Last edited:

Cicada

soul reaver
is a Tiering Contributoris a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
By the way, don't forget to check if ive made mistakes when counting the pts. Also, if you have changed your forum nickname since the beginning of the season, please tell me, i didn't check yet so it would ease my job a bit!

Call this a rant, a rage post, call it whatever the fuck you people want to hear.

Remove replays from the fucking game or do something about this shitty situation. You promote competitiveness in this forum but I don't see the competitiveness in people looking up replays in order to counter team the fuck out of you. I don't get why I have to have 20 teams to compete in a single live tour. Don't even give me the ''No on has time to counter team''. Save that fucking bullshit to yourselves. Fact is, every fucking player looks up replays. Even when you challenge them immediately nigga has to take a shit or has to walk his dog. ''2 Secs'' then proceeds to take 2 hours to pick a team. This game has become a counter fest. It's garbage and it's not fun. I don't get why I have to ask Soulwind for a team that I've never used in my entire life just to play a r2 game of a smogon tour.

I suggest blocking replays during smogon tours, and unblocking them afterwards. Or find a fucking way to make this game better, cause right now It's not fun and it fucking sucks.

Edit: I'm not saying this as a threat, it doesn't matter to this forum whether or not I stop playing this shitty game. But this has gone too far. Atleast make it fun for yourselves. Enjoy the fucking team you built and enjoy playing with a team you actually WANT to use instead of having to borrow a clusterfuck of subpar shit from a friend just to avoid getting counter teamed.

Oglemi

Borf
is a Forum Moderatoris a Top Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
Call this a rant, a rage post, call it whatever the fuck you people want to hear.

Remove replays from the fucking game or do something about this shitty situation. You promote competitiveness in this forum but I don't see the competitiveness in people looking up replays in order to counter team the fuck out of you. I don't get why I have to have 20 teams to compete in a single live tour. Don't even give me the ''No on has time to counter team''. Save that fucking bullshit to yourselves. Fact is, every fucking player looks up replays. Even when you challenge them immediately nigga has to take a shit or has to walk his dog. ''2 Secs'' then proceeds to take 2 hours to pick a team. This game has become a counter fest. It's garbage and it's not fun. I don't get why I have to ask Soulwind for a team that I've never used in my entire life just to play a r2 game of a smogon tour.

I suggest blocking replays during smogon tours, and unblocking them afterwards. Or find a fucking way to make this game better, cause right now It's not fun and it fucking sucks.

Edit: I'm not saying this as a threat, it doesn't matter to this forum whether or not I stop playing this shitty game. But this has gone too far. Atleast make it fun for yourselves. Enjoy the fucking team you built and enjoy playing with a team you actually WANT to use instead of having to borrow a clusterfuck of subpar shit from a friend just to avoid getting counter teamed.
Tbf while replays are an issue, the bigger one is that your opp can take the time in between matches to do so. I suggested years ago to Bloo that we instill a challenge timer, since i've seen some players (cough go10 cough) take over 15 minutes to accept a challenge.

Would this be acceptable? It would also probably be infinitely easier to implement and less intrusive to non-tour players wanting to look up replays at that time.

I envision the timer working as the players being able to turn it on by choice, and if it runs down it starts the match using the first listed team of the tier being challenged on that user's team list, and then starting the match automatically.

In the meantime, we could implement a policy of x amount of time has passed (however much we deem reasonable ) from when I challenged (I think timestamps are in pm, if not maybe screenshot if 5 min have passed and you're still waiting idk), host can you force the match to start / move me to next round (however we want to handle it)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)