Smogon Premier League VII - Week 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Braverius

snowls
is a Past SPL Champion
After Stath's post on page 1, I figured it'd be a good idea to see if he was really actually a sage disguised as a memelord, so I tallied the current amount of "THANKS ZEBRAIKEN" posts (or variants of it) in this thread:

Wolfpack 3
Falcons 1
Classiest 1
Ruiners 1
Scooters 1

Wolfpack are tied 2-2 but probably don't need any explanation if you've watched the games at all, hoo boy have we needed those thanks zebraikens
Falcons are winning 3-1
Classiest are winning 3-0
Ruiners and Scooters are playing each other and it's 1-0

So you know, maybe he wasn't joking. Maybe those of you who posted really helped your team more than you could have thought.

Thanks Zebraiken!

dekzeh

B is for BRUTUS
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
After Stath's post on page 1, I figured it'd be a good idea to see if he was really actually a sage disguised as a memelord, so I tallied the current amount of "THANKS ZEBRAIKEN" posts (or variants of it) in this thread:

Wolfpack 3
Falcons 1
Classiest 1
Ruiners 1
Scooters 1

Wolfpack are tied 2-2 but probably don't need any explanation if you've watched the games at all, hoo boy have we needed those thanks zebraikens
Falcons are winning 3-1
Classiest are winning 3-0
Ruiners and Scooters are playing each other and it's 1-0

So you know, maybe he wasn't joking. Maybe those of you who posted really helped your team more than you could have thought.

Thanks Zebraiken!
That's cool and all but do you have a justification for the wolfpack luck last week?
The way I see it you guys are just blessed ;(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)