Finals Smogon Premier League VII - Finals [Won by the Stark Sharks]

Status
Not open for further replies.

njnp

We don't play this game to lose.
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
[#1] Congregation of the Classiest (3) vs [#3] Stark Sharks (9)

ORAS OU: blunder vs reiku
ORAS OU: IAmGingy vs Steve Angello
ORAS UU: Calloflochie vs Hikari
ORAS RU: New Breed vs Meru
ORAS NU: soulgazer vs Cased
ORAS LC: Heysup vs blarajan
ORAS Doubles: Memoric vs TheFourthChaser
BW OU: Evuelf vs GOD MARTH
DPP OU: panamaxis vs Smurf.
ADV OU: Ojama vs Golden Sun
GSC OU: giara vs Conflict
RBY OU: Aeroblacktyl vs The_Chaser

Welli0u

is a Top Tiering Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SCL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
World Defender
[#1] Congregation of the Classiest (0) vs [#3] Stark Sharks (0)

CTC

Banned deucer.
is a defending SPL Championis a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
Big Chungus Winner
Seeing as I have contributed as much to the stark sharks as I have the San Jose sharks, it is fine for me to predict w objectivity (tho I love and support my team)
Without further adieu, the dondictions make a return

ORAS OU: blunder vs reiku my boi. Tho he is the proudest and highest achieving protege of mine, I can still read this nigga like the back of a shampoo bottle when I'm taking a shit wo my phone. I predict that he will bring chansey stall and get rekt (if u bring chansey stall I look like Jesus in this post if u don't then we don't have to prep for stall goddamn I'm Moses)
ORAS OU: IAmGingy vs Steve Angello iamgarbage chokes one week and thinks he's lazar Angelov, little known fact is Steve angellord been runnin rampant on niggas w this barbaracle shit for decades (inside joke no hate towards Gingy tho u did choke horsedong)
ORAS UU: Calloflochie vs Hikari between posting drunk snaps and zookeeping for uncle kevin at the Australian zoo I didn't think Yung lordflochiejoyde would have the time nor capability to play let alone win a game of Pokemon
ORAS RU: New Breed vs Meru my nigga kev kevarooni. Hate to perdicks against u but as blunder put it "last time my nigga breed played Ainsley Harriet was still in culinary school" I'm not sayin my niggas washed up but Iv seen beached whales make better comebacks to competitive mons. I'm not sayin my nigga hasn't caught up to the generation but Iv seen earthworm use more meta teams
ORAS NU: soulgazer vs Cased only reason I'm predicksting 1-12 casedefeat is cuz his dad's a nice ass dude. And I mean, how many weeks can my nigga case realistically go, all flexxin midgame with words like "gawn" "?" "Damage" And end up losing 3-0 amirite
ORAS LC: Heysup vs BLARAJAN my nugga is the shakeitup of sharks fam. There's no way this nigga ain't winnin he has algorithms lined up for lc calcs my nugga has mienfoo evs as his chase password my nigga graduated Cuma sum laude from the smogon academy of irrelevant tiers so y'all can say hey sup how ya doin to this L nyugguh
ORAS Doubles: Memoric vs TheFourthChaser 5 shots deep and she realizes the fourth chaser was not actually Sprite and Bill Cosby starts givin her that look. Yea in this case memoric is the woman of subject and TheFourthChaser finna get it in
BW OU: Evuelf vs GOD MARTH who the fuck can use amoong magnezone every week and never give a fuck about volcaronas existence? Who the fuck beat Hugesus with confuse fucking Ray tentacruel in pocl finals? Who the fuck can literally say I think he's gonna double switch and still go for the obv play not giving a fuck? My nigga the one and only MARTHEEZUS
DPP OU: panamaxis vs Smurf. Prepare to get BLUE back cuz papa smurf ain't w the preaching that father panamaxis is about. Not even the basedlord can save u now
ADV OU: Ojama vs Golden Sun mans doesn't lose fam. Last time Iv seen oliproblems this excited about a pickup it was meth from the corner of McDonald's
GSC OU: giara vs Conflict doesn't batflict have the most wins in spl history or something? U rlly think without the item choice spex and the mon Salamance anyone is capable of touching this man at this game???
RBY OU: Aeroblacktyl vs The_Chaser fam I was half way thru predicting against u cuz I Thot u were still a classyfeg until I realized oh shit 3rd time spl mate. Fighting Chaser is just like being in a matador fight: all fun and games til nigga fucks u in the ass w last mon bull

Last edited:

passion

heavenly :)
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
DEAREST Ice Tea,

Hello again old friend, it's me, passion. It has felt like years since I made one fatal mistake that forever ruined are friendship. Ever since then I have felt like a mess and I have felt as if I have been mentally deconstructing. I just need you to know that I certainly did not mean anything when I said that you are a (BAN ME PLEASE) (BAN ME PLEASE) and that i hope you get cancer and drop dead like the fucking worthless retard you are. You see dear friend I said that ironically in fact you could say it was a prank, bro. PLEASE accept my apology you are not only the greatest UU player I know but also rly cool and stylish. I wish to be just like you and being in your presence makes me feel better to exist. If you could FIND IT in your heart to forgive me I will never let this friendship go ty so much. . . .

Yours truly passion​

edit: go sharks

ORAS NU: soulgazer vs Cased (Hopefully he brings monotype again)

[23/03/2015 20:47:10] BlackWeed: do u want
[23/03/2015 20:47:10] BlackWeed: ghost
[23/03/2015 20:48:06] Asuya: why do you tell me this, i can see that you don't know me. im usually the ghoster, not the ghosted :]
[23/03/2015 20:48:43] BlackWeed: i can ghost
[23/03/2015 20:48:45] BlackWeed: oo
[23/03/2015 20:49:14] Asuya: not me sir
[23/03/2015 20:49:41] BlackWeed: oO

I miss those times.

Last edited:

[#1] Congregation of the Classiest (9) vs [#3] Stark Sharks (3)

French power.

Hey guys! While we wait for sunday I'd like to just link my two recent SPL videos. I've been taking a break from yt for spring break but I'm back and ready to continue uploading! The first vid is my live coverage of abr vs geemick for the tiebreaker, which I realize most of you have probably already seen (maybe even through youtube), but i'll just link it anyway. I also uploaded a post narration of my game vs Ary, please check it out! I'm super close to 500 subs now, thank you all so much for the support as always. Also go Classiest! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)