Playoffs Smogon Grand Slam Season 2 Playoffs - Finals [Won by Bad Ass]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bad Ass

Custom Title
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis the 2nd Grand Slam Winneris a Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
And soon,the man who steps forth to do the imposible,to slay the ass,will be chosen.In clan tradition,they will fite for the death,but each oponet knows the truth:His fihgt is in vain,for all will be vanquieshed by the mighty ASS

kokoloko

what matters is our plan!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
i prevailed in ubers, neverused, and rarelyused. i got wrecked in my home tier of underused :(

ggs heister and sorry for the bs in ru.

BADASS NECKS

(in like a week)

firstly i want to say thanks to everyone who helped me throughout this tournament. thanks especially to dice in ubers and bloo in general for testing and eo for giving me like four tests.

secondly, ignoring matty85, that has to be the worst series i've ever experienced. nu in particular i had but for a crit. and every break in ru went his way so he could go and choke it away anyway, but then guess what? another break saved him.

ggs regardless, i played pretty poorly but i didn't deserve to lose like this. good luck in finals

pros: at least i didn't have to play LC

Bloo

Banned deucer.
I guess Dr Ciel was right all along...

Finals are up, best of luck to both Mr. David Plump and the other Literally Utterly Irrelevant finalist (note: check his CT). I look forward to some good games!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)