Resource Smogcast

doomsday doink

v̶̱̅i̵̢̕l̶̦̈́ļ̵͗a̷̙̓g̸͈͝ę̵̎ ̵̱̌g̷̭͆û̷̦a̵̰͛ȓ̶̜d̸
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
With LCPL nearing an end, the LC Open picking up, and a new suspect underway, we've decided to host another LC Smogcast.

So far, the only confirmed panelists are: Mambo, QuoteCS, OP, macle

Post below with any questions or discussion topics that you want answered by the panel. Keep in mind that towards the end of the cast, per usual, we will answer any reasonable questions brought up in the Twitch chat. The time and date will be confirmed in the future once the panel has been decided upon.

Last edited:

Sken

feet of clay
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
You may talk about the recent corphish usage raise and other things that can break through the current metagame aside of trappers :)

Also you could do this on the USA afternoon so European people can see it live as well

Last edited:

Voltage

OTTN5
is a Pre-Contributor
Also, it might be worth discussing just a general prediction of what the meta would look like without trappers, or even just without Diglett

The Avalanches

pokemon tcg
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Talk about the Other Metagames tour, even if it's just briefly.

I would like to see some general chatter about the tour circuit too.

Anthiese

formerly Jac
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
LEMME IN SO I CAN TALK ABOUT LCUU PLEASE

that actually needs to be a topic even if im not chosen to be in the smogcast.

LC UU and it's metagame and such needs to be a topic point!!!!!!!!!!!

Talk about diglett, why or why not it should be banned, and why gothita isn't suspect worthy. If diglett is banned , talk about what the meta might be like (not goth tho that's not getting banned lol)

In-depth discussion on Baton Pass, why BW LC isn't freed; on a more serious note yeah bp and some cool stuff that you think is better now; also SNIVY and why it's so good rn !_!

Shrug

is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past SCL Champion
LCPL Champion
THINGS SHRUG WANTS TO SEE IN A SMOGCAST:

1. Discussion of good (and partners for) lures in current Lc
2. Jac
3. The Flaws and Benefits to the Current Suspect System as Opposed to the Previous One (so i have shit to work with)
4. An analysis of lc playstyles good / bad / okay compared to previous metas.

Would be interesting to hear the "next potential LC suspect", whether anything outside of the current tier should/could be considered? As well as thoughts on the outcome of this one.

Maybe create LCRU? LCUU has loads of bad mons lying around waiting to be used
(Even though I doubt anyone will be playing LCRU even if it's made)

Shrug

is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past SCL Champion
LCPL Champion
Um unrelated to the smogcast but Brazilian Army and i tossed around the idea of an LC NU minitour (three tiers goes ou - uu - nu) w/ handselected mons based on what's "good" in lc uu, but there's the fizz minitour going on rn. So if anyone wants to chat about the mons that might be in an entirely hypothetical Lc NU metagame hit me up

Camden

Hey, it's me!
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
I can't do streams on my current internet so we're trying to figure out what to do. Hang tight everyone!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)