Resource Smogcast

macle

sup geodudes
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
So we are having another smogcast soon. Current people in it are me, quote, mambo, and rowan. We are looking for 1 more person and possible topics.

if you want in on the smogcast, please pm rowan and i what time zone you are and why you should be in it. If you have a topic you want us to cover, post it here. Thanks

The Avalanches

pokemon tcg
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Some SPLC analysis would be pretty nice considering most of the participants are team managers.

This could include best matches, best value for money players, good trades, predictions of finalists, winners, etc

Last edited:

absdaddy

Banned deucer.
I'd love to see/hear someone explaining to masses why goth isn't broken and why pulling random suspect ideas outta ass is pointless according to metagame we're playing now

Lmao ninjage @ up

Melon

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
SPLC stuff obviously would be interesting

Tell the people why trapping isn't broken

New/Upcoming/Not as known players

LC Tour Circuit talk for a bit might be cool

Quote, Rowan and Macle should have a segment where they make fun of Mambo for his new, worse name

Discuss what playstyles have been potent lately.
Why the scrubs are doing well
LC tournament circuit
All the proposed changes to the viability rankings
Timburr vs Mienfoo vs Croagunk vs Pancham (what fighting types to use in different situations and why)

Vileman

Actually a Nice Fella
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
UPL Champion
Discuss about underated mons/sets, or antimeta stuff as from what ive seen the meta is kinda stale atm and looking through what i said would be a cool way to look up new stuff to use

Shrug

is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past SCL Champion
LCPL Champion
If you could make one drastic change to the way LC was played / the mechanics of the tier, what would it be?

GlassGlaceon

My heart has now been set on love
Thoughts on retesting Meditite without the LOL GET OUT or OMG HAHA BECAUSE HUGE POWER BECAUSE IT'S TOO STRONG or LOL SAY HI TO LIFE ORB HI JUMP KICK or GLASS ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND B/C THAT THING Was sooOOOO BROKEN HAHA or any summarizing one-liners because it's really dumb how i can't even get an answer to this without it being tainted by those and i'd like an honest explanation/examination into the thing that, if anything, is most likely to come back. also i dont want to hear heysup's opinion on this if hes there bc i already know it.

Some things to talk about regarding this subject because you all are so used to spitting out these dumb one-liners

meditite's checks and counters, those being:

fletchling archen spritzee slowpoke wynaut drifloon gastly elgyem drowzee pumpkaboo vullaby taillow ponyta cottonee

what clause meditite seems to be most bannable under

also bring up possibly retesting yanma and all of that without the one liners

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)