Smeargle used Spore!

Not sure if this goes here or not but it's pretty cool.

I came across these yesterday when I was trying to find info on Spore Hero for my son.

For those who don't know, Spore is a PC Game that lets you build your own creatures using a variety of preset interchangeable body parts. A Wii version is due out sometime later this year and will be called Spore Hero.

Smeargle

Some of these are pretty impressive. Here's a few more I thought were good:

Garchomp Pretty damn awesome!
Piplup Adorable
Latias
Blaziken Kick Ass
Yellow Rat

Snorlaxe

2 kawaii 4 u
is a Top Contributor Alumnus
Wait I have some questions regarding Spore Creature Creator:

1) Is it a video game, or a PC game?
2) If it is a video game, what system is it availible for?
3) How did they make that amazin Blazekin? xD

Wait I have some questions regarding Spore Creature Creator:

1) Is it a video game, or a PC game?
2) If it is a video game, what system is it availible for?
3) How did they make that amazin Blazekin? xD
1) There is a video game for it on the DS, but don't buy it. It's terrible. The good ones are on the PC, the links in the OP are for the PC game.

2) As I said, the DS.

3) You're basically making an alien I guess you could say. As in, creating your character. You have a ton of options to fiddle with and there's endless possibilities to whatever you want to make. It's all in your imagination. That's how that person made Blaziken and the others.

It's a pretty cool game to be honest.

1) There is a video game for it on the DS, but don't buy it. It's terrible. The good ones are on the PC, the links in the OP are for the PC game.
There's also one coming soon for the Wii, Spore Hero, which was mentioned in the OP. Instead of having a civilization, you have one alien. Kind of a downgrade, IMO, but it still hasn't come out yet, so we'll see.

I remember this from around a year ago, I downloaded the trial and played with it for a day or two. Pretty fun, but I forgot about it soon.
Here were some of those:

I remember some people here making some REALLY good versions though, despite the trial's limited features. I didn't save their creations, but hopefully they can upload them again, I think there was a scizor?

It's pretty amazing that you can get them that accurate. Has there ever been any legal problems between them and Nintendo? Seems lol'able but ever since that thing with Marvel and City of Heroes I wouldn't be surprised.

There's also one coming soon for the Wii, Spore Hero, which was mentioned in the OP. Instead of having a civilization, you have one alien. Kind of a downgrade, IMO, but it still hasn't come out yet, so we'll see.
Do you mean you can only save one creature or have only one at a time? If you can only make one creature that would be incredibly lame.

Lexite's Altaria is great!

Berserker - Pretty nice Ampharos!

Here's a few more:
Machamp Gettin' his groove on
Golduck
A Bunch

Just watched them all. Very nice. Pikachu was kinda scary though. I think it was the mouth... A little too too toothy for comfort.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)