Slash's Trade Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure, sounds good! Give me some time to breed you a Drilbur.

Sorry, not interested in anything. If that changes, I'll be sure to let you know.

Do they have Aqua Jet?
That's fine. I actually just updated with Goomys and Lotads. You can cmt for more details. I'm also currently working on Jolly Rattled Play Rough Cubchoos and Adamant Dry skin Drain Punch Croagunks so if you're interested in any of those go ahead and let me know.

Sorry about the late reply. Does a 3 for 1 sound good?
Sure, what are you interested in?

which do you want I recently found out that Mellotta is hacked sorry but I am getting a 6iv naive one
Is Modest the only natured Jirachi you have?

Edit: Hmm, I can't decide between Celebi and Meloetta...

That's fine. I actually just updated with Goomys and Lotads. You can cmt for more details. I'm also currently working on Jolly Rattled Play Rough Cubchoos and Adamant Dry skin Drain Punch Croagunks so if you're interested in any of those go ahead and let me know.
I'd love a Croagunk! I'll start breeding for you.

Last edited:
To everyone here who I need to trade with: I will have your stuff ready by tomorrow, or Saturday at the latest! Thank you!

Hey, I clone for a couple of players, I can give you some if you want proof, I see you want 2 heatrans back? So I will just get to clone that heatran for you or do you want something WITH the 2 clones?

Cloning can be troublesome from time to time after all.

Hey, I clone for a couple of players, I can give you some if you want proof, I see you want 2 heatrans back? So I will just get to clone that heatran for you or do you want something WITH the 2 clones?

Cloning can be troublesome from time to time after all.
If you're willing to take keeping a copy of a clone you make as payment, I'd like to do it like this: I trade you Heatran, you'd make 2 clones. You keep one clone for yourself, and trade me back the original and a clone.

Hey there again slash :D was wondering if you were interested in a 6 IV adamant jirachi with iron head, fire punch, ice punch, and u-turn for your shiny terrakion :D

Hey there again slash :D was wondering if you were interested in a 6 IV adamant jirachi with iron head, fire punch, ice punch, and u-turn for your shiny terrakion :D
Hey Trev! I definitely am interested, but first I need to clone it! I'll get back to you once I get that done.

Last edited:

Imma Fly

Who needs wings when you have Rokushiki?
Offering Shiny Volcarona, Modest 5ivs (atk no max) for your Heatran. Alternatively you can cmt and see what you like.

hey hey, just wondering how is the breeding going?
So sorry for the delay, completely forgot about this. I've had your Chimchar, just forgot to give it to you!

Offering Shiny Volcarona, Modest 5ivs (atk no max) for your Heatran. Alternatively you can cmt and see what you like.
Would you do your Victini for my Heatran? If you feel that's unfair, I can add something else!

Last edited:
5iv,Defiant, Adamant, Pawniard EM:Sucker Punch,Revenge,Pursuit for Pinsir?
FC:2079-7627-8741 IGN:Dragan

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)