Tournament Sketchmons Ban-Happy Tournament! [Won by Glyx]

Status
Not open for further replies.
We prevail! Replays are now not mandatory! If your opponent is cheating and using something banned then it's on you to call them out for it, this is because C-teaming is annoying and having to build entire new team is annoying. Enjoy, take responsibility!

xJownage

Even pendulums swing both ways
Was going to post that I was dropping, but then saw the OP wasn't even updated. First round hasn't even started and the tourney rules have already been bent to the limits. Not gonna deal with this potential shitstorm later on. OH, and not having replays just means that it's luck based on who has to rebuild for the next round based on bans, not to mention that it's easy for opponents to scout by asking their friends about the previous battle, giving yet another unfair advantage. No, not happening for me. Have Fun!

The OP isn't updates because I was sick in bed all of yesterday & otherwise I don't always have time. I will have time in roughly and hour so the OP will be updated then :)

Replays were removed from the requirment after asking The Immortal for permission, not as a knee-jerk reaction. And I felt they were an unnecassary requirment!

Fun times!

The Official Glyx

Banned deucer.
In, although due to great amount of uncertainty as to whether or not I'll be able to change my ban, some other people saying in OM chat that they were changing their ban to something I was originally going to ban, and the absence of that change being visible to me, I will ban Intimidate.

The tournament has begun!

The pairings were simple enough, I did it with a bracket generator. However, I didn't post your names in I did it by numbers, so without further procrastination, here are your pairings!

REPLAYS ARE NOT MANDATORY!

PAY ATTENTION TO YOUR OPPONENT,
If you lose to a banned move, you'll have to agree to rematch, or else I side with the winner. Pay attention!
YOU CAN NO LONGER CHANGE YOUR BAN!

WHEN YOU WIN YOU ARE ALLOWED TO BAN SOMETHING ELSE ASWELL!

Chopin Alkaninoff VS AllJokesAside
OM room VS acidphoenix
Gardite VS LaxLapras
Eventei VS Reisuke
nv VS Sanjay.
megaqwer:D VS HeadsILoseTailsYouWin
The Official Glyx VS nightsitter
le fat kid VS runbabyrun
EthanSun VS Sobi
jeran VS GiveUsYourBones
manu 11 VS Akumeoy
Jordn VS ChrystalFalchion
Naruto94 VS Quantum Tesseract
The Immortal VS Tiniodfluflu
Dr. Phd. BJ VS Betathunder
Illusio VS MilanesaCosmica

Items
  • Eviolite
  • Charizard-X
  • Leftovers
  • Latiasite
  • Life orb
  • Focus sash
Moves

• Boomburst
  • Extreme speed
  • Spore
  • Substitute
  • Topsy turvy
  • Shell smash
  • Sucker punch
  • Electrify
  • Stealth rocks
  • Oblivion wing
  • Rapid spin
  • Slack off
  • Roost
  • Shift gear
  • Quiver dance
  • Scald
  • Geomancy
  • Judgement
  • King shield
  • Spikes
Ability

• Serene grace
  • Intimidate
  • Gale wings
  • Levitate
  • Justified

Deadline is sunday next week!

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)