Ska?

Hey, I was listening to my friend's music, and some genre called ska. I got hooked to it but I was too stupid to ask for artist names so I ask of you guys, what are the best ska artists?

I love ska and am in a ska band myself. It's a little hard to tell what you would like because there is such a vast range of ska out there, but when most people think of ska they think of more modern third wave sort of ska bands like Catch-22, Streetlight Manifesto, Reel Big Fish, older Less Than Jake, Mustard Plug, etc. Those are some good general third wave ska bands and I assume mostly the kinds of bands you are looking for. I personally am more into ska/punk kind of stuff of which in my opinion the best bands are The Arrogant Sons of Bitches, The Fad, and the related although not totally ska Bomb the Music Industry!

Streetlight Manifesto, Big D and the Kids Table, Reel Big Fish, Less Than Jake and Oreskaband are some of my favorites, especially Streetlight.

Streetlight Manifesto is one of my favorite bands of all time, but I generally don't put them in the same catergory as other third-wave bands like Less Than Jake or Reel Big Fish.

hmm, I seem to be in the same predicament as you, I thoroughly enjoy ska, but only know Sublime and Madness, I would love to find some more.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)