sirndppthgss draws pkmn

U should pls draw me an Unown T makin' out with a Bonsly
And can it say "YOLO" up top pls
thanks a lot
I like your art heaps
It's so warm

nada somos, that's one weeeeeird request but I'll try! D:

& of course you get priority request V0x -- grats, btw!

totodile for ENZ0 (all the best for tour!)

other gorebyss I originally drew for smog but decided not to submit and just remembered about, ty sandz

@Omicron: gorebyss's Gen IV / Gen V dex entries: Its pink body becomes more vivid with the rise of water temperatures in the springtime.

yeaaah it wasnt exactly that ~arty and kinda lazy tbh, which is why i decided not to use it

sandshrewz

POTATO
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Totodile looks like a plushie that wants a hug x.x aww the gorebyss one was pretty subtle / meaningful. Lol Omi go look at it's PokeDex entry. Also, lol at Poppy's undeleted post.

Ps stop making me want to drop my hw and draw something .-. Haha didn't V0x already get a priority request last time? xD

Draw me a lonely Absol somewhere on the verge between sad and badass.
I won't even say please.
Ok, pleeeeeeease!

Also, I remember seeing that Gorebyss image months ago, shortly after we met and didn't really know anything of each other. How time flies!

leemsy~! haha, I drew that gorebyss in, like, january, gosh. most of my old stuff makes me cringe actually lol, but I do like that piece XD

sandshrewz

POTATO
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Nice background!! xD Also, are you doing more lineart or painting ?_?

ps the mouth layer is above the fingers!! >.> You need to move the hands to the top :x

lol sandz, i did that on purpose ;-;

found some art I did for someone's nu rmt back in december last year that wasn't used, oh well! posting the nicer ones here -- hide tags because kinda big and not all that pretty XD;;

sandshrewz

POTATO
Lanturn looks like it's too happy and gonna cry ;_; KlingKlang no face o.o

I like Camerupt! though it looks like a donkey?? idk ?_? w/e it's cute!

Mafeking

channels his inner Wolverine
is a Contributor Alumnus
Hahahaha, sandz is right; that Camerupt definitely looks like a donkey. It's so cute though!

also fffff Scolipede is so wonderful <3 <3

if you look at it just right you can see it as a horse. I would definitely ride a Scolipede Steed.

And sirndpt takes home the award for most strangely huggable Scolipede of the year! The big ol' centipede has long been one of my favorite Generation 5 'mons, and I love what you've done with it here. It's nearly enough to make up for all of those irksome Rollout-using Whirlipedes around the third gym...

This thread is really impressive! Every time I think I have a favorite I find one I love even more down the list :D. Could I please request something? :x
Could I please have a Scraggy, in the same art style as Milktank? Also could it be wearing a white t-shirt that says "INTERN" going across the chest of the shirt and it looks like it is written in black crayon?

Luvdisk'd!

<3 I simply love the Dragonite and the Totodile art. It reminds they're so plushy looking, and it just looks unique and cool. You've got like a million requests, but if you ever find the time could you please draw a wingull, in a similar style?

soooo I went to Naha, Okinawa in Japan a few days ago, have some pics! hopefully this doesn't violate anything, haha, but please delete / yell at me if it does.
(also not to sound presumptuous lol but so as not to disappoint anyone, there aren't any pics of me here :p)

Kokusaidori - their primary shopping street; it apparently means "international street". used to be a wetland and all, after the city center was taken over by the US during the war, the people set up a black market here annnnd now there are all sorts of things like department stores, souvenir shops, and apparently there are government offices around too.

this is in an indoor street off the main street

there wasn't that much pokemon merchandise haha, there was A LOT of one piece stuff though

~

Naminoue Shrine - the main shrine, literally means "Above the Waves", has something to do with Shinto and a fisherman who caught a stone or something IDK I wandered away to take photos in the middle of the story ;-;

~

Ocean Expo Park - lol I literally used more than a third of the photos I took during the entire trip on the dolphin show.

for the record, though, HK's Ocean Park has the better underwater aquarium !_!

~

Nago Pineapple Park - they cultivate pineapples here and they made a tourist attraction / theme park out of it cuz that's how they roll, or something IDK

sashimi, tempura, etc

~

sukiyaki, lobster sashimi

~

teriyaki

there was a Jap class gathering or something at the airport when we arrived, also soba noodles

~

their convenience store

~

i like street views

and sorry just an update that all requests and things are gonna have to be super delayed - I thought I'd have a two-week break to work on stuff but it turns out I'll only be spending like four of those days at home; not to mention my final IB exams are looming and all... D:

still, thank you all so much for the comments and luvs though!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)