Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 49 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I may contribute...

Shiva: The Hindu god it's based on - if you'd like to keep it simple
しんりょく/Shinryoku: "Pure Power" - Meditite and Medicham are the only two Pokémon that receive this ability.
Thank you for the suggestion. I like the name but I want to see more suggestions before making a decision.

How about Jagjit? The name comes from one of the seven Yoga Masters from Street Fighter V, specifically this guy:
I actually changed my mind. I will give you the aerodactyl in exchange for one your breedject Pokémon. The breedject needs to have egg moves as these aerodactyl have egg moves.

If I may contribute...

Shiva: The Hindu god it's based on - if you'd like to keep it simple
しんりょく/Shinryoku: "Pure Power" - Meditite and Medicham are the only two Pokémon that receive this ability.
I actually changed my mind. I will give you the aerodactyl in exchange for a breedject Pokemon that has egg moves. I have way too many of them.

Does anyone have a shiny unnerve mewtwo that is nicknameable? I’m willing to trade a shiny competitive aggron or shiny Kyogre if anyone is interested. Thank you very much.

Hey all. Got a super simple request today I hope. :p
I’m looking to restart Ultra Moon for fun, and I wanted to try and get an extra Own Tempo Rockruff. I’m working on breeding one for a trade and trade back (which would obv take longer), but if anyone has even a breedject to spare that would be splendid. Egg moves are not important, nor are the nature or IVs cause I can breed it again later. Thanks in advance!

Looking for a buizel breedject with water veil ability and the egg moves soak, helping hand, switcheroo/aqua ring, and baton pass. Need for breeding a competitive/support floatzel. Do not care about ivs or nature. Thanks.

Looking for a buizel breedject with water veil ability and the egg moves soak, helping hand, switcheroo/aqua ring, and baton pass. Need for breeding a competitive/support floatzel. Do not care about ivs or nature. Thanks.
I think i still have breedjects of one in a Quick ball. It should have Baton Pass and Soak at least.
I'll have to check my bank to be sure. Let me know if you're interested.

Guard

حرروا فلسطين
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
OMPL Champion
Could anyone assist me in evolving a Haunter and Scyther? I would appreciate it very much. Also, does anyone have a HA Snivy, Gothita and Solosis (or anyone from their families)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 7)