Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have a spare male cyndaquil? I can offer some 5 IV Pokémon or an HP fire popplio or meowth
I can breed a junk one relatively quickly for free, if that's OK with you.

LF: Net Ball HA Golett, IVs don't matter as I can breed down the Ball and Ability now.
Here's what I'm willing to trade for it:
Timid HT/3/31/31/31/HT Lunala in a Luxury Ball

Adamant 31/HT/31/31/HT/31 Zygarde 10% with Aura Break (in a Pokeball ofc.)

Rash 31/31/31/X/31/0 Ditto SOS chained in Moon

Timid 31/0/31/30/31/30 Female Alolan Vulpix in a Premier Ball with Snow Warning and the egg moves: Hypnosis, Encore, Freeze-Dry and Moonblast.

Timid 31/e/31/30/31/30 Male Cutiefly in a Love Ball with the egg moves: Moonblast, Baton Pass, Speed Swap and Bestow.
(Note: also available as a female level 100 EV and Hyper Trained Ribombee with a lower attack IV and all moves PP maxed)

I can also do breeding requests for stuff like Lure Ball Relaxed 31/31/31/31/31/0 HA Mareinae with Haze and Stockpile.

PM/VM me if you have the kind of Golett I'm looking for, hopefully we can work something out.
I might take a while, but I can start working on this soon. I'm not too familiar with the Gen VI Pokefinder, and I sucked pretty awfully with the Gen IV version.

Sondero

Don't you dare say you'd rather lose!
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
I might take a while, but I can start working on this soon. I'm not too familiar with the Gen VI Pokefinder, and I sucked pretty awfully with the Gen IV version.
There is no way to find Hidden Ability Golett in gen VI. It can only be found on Route 10 in X/Y, where it's not found as a horde encounter. And the Pokefinder-like thing in X/Y doesn't give a chance to find Pokemon with their hidden ability. So the only way to get a Golett with its Hidden Ability is to get it from Dream World in gen V.
(E: you also can't breed Net Ball onto a HA Golett, because it's genderless, and ball switching requires a male and female of the same species)
(E2: Whoops, just realized that you can get HA Golurk from the Friend Safari, so you don't need to get it from Dream World)

Last edited:
There is no way to find Hidden Ability Golett in gen VI. It can only be found on Route 10 in X/Y, where it's not found as a horde encounter. And the Pokefinder-like thing in X/Y doesn't give a chance to find Pokemon with their hidden ability. So the only way to get a Golett with its Hidden Ability is to get it from Dream World in gen V.
Ah, my bad. Mixed it up a bit with the Dexnav. So that Pokefinder thing is really just the Gen IV radar in Gen VI?

Sondero

Don't you dare say you'd rather lose!
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Ah, my bad. Mixed it up a bit with the Dexnav. So that Pokefinder thing is really just the Gen IV radar in Gen VI?
Pretty much. Also, I did a mistake, which I clarified under the second edit of my last post, Dream World isn't needed to get HA Golett-line, since you can find Golurk in the Friend Safari in X/Y.

LF: Any Type:Null AND Silvally
I've cloned mine and evolved one for my nearly complete Aloha Living Dex. I'd happily trade them round-robin for your dex, or even consider a trade with you. (If I recall, it's Naive. Rare Candied, both are UT.)

The catch is: I'm away for the weekend. I probably can't do the trade until Tuesday. Please PM me if you are still interested.

Last edited:
I was looking at my team and i'm noticing that my team is all over the place and i need help rounding it out. Maybe someone would like to link battle me and take a look at my team and then give me there opinion?

I tried that and ended up catching a non-Prankster Sableye eight times over three hours, since there's no really time efficient way to test for Prankser without the Sableye killing Carbink and ending the chain anyway. Thanks for the attempt though.
Do you still need Prankster Sableye? You're in luck because I just finished breeding my competitive Sableye so I have a box full of breedjects. They are bold and most have 4 perfect ivs. I don't mind giving one away for free.

Oh and for future hidden ability hunting I recommend bringing a Pokemon with worry seed. Just use it on every new Pokemon that comes in until you find one with the ability you want. Sableye and Mareanie are annoying because they attack the other Pokemon but for most chains it works perfectly.

Last edited:
I have just been traded on the GTS a 100% IV Cresselia with a Calm nature which i think is good (correct me if im wrong)

Can I EV train this and use it in Rated Battle Spot or is it illegal. She is Lvl 50

I have just been traded on the GTS a 100% IV Cresselia with a Calm nature which i think is good (correct me if im wrong)

Can I EV train this and use it in Rated Battle Spot or is it illegal. She is Lvl 50
By 100% you mean 6 IVs that are 31?

Celesteela can't be lv50, as far as I know. I thought you can only catch it at lv65

By 100% you mean 6 IVs that are 31?

Celesteela can't be lv50, as far as I know. I thought you can only catch it at lv65
Yes by 100% IV i mean 6 IVS that are 31

Possibly but i just checked the GTS and there are many Cresselias between lvl 50-64

Thx for replying btw:)

Sorry
Yes by 100% IV i mean 6 IVS that are 31

Possibly but i just checked the GTS and there are many Cresselias between lvl 50-64

Thx for replying btw:)
I'm an idiot. You said Cress, not Celesteela.

Legally, 6ivs from GTS that isn't hacked or such would be winning the lottery. Usable though? I believe so; I'm not 100% versed with the legality protocols Nintendo uses, but I'm pretty sure they only check illegal moves, illegal stats, level and shininess legal or not, and the cross / Pentagon.

Sorry

I'm an idiot. You said Cress, not Celesteela.

Legally, 6ivs from GTS that isn't hacked or such would be winning the lottery. Usable though? I believe so; I'm not 100% versed with the legality protocols Nintendo uses, but I'm pretty sure they only check illegal moves, illegal stats, level and shininess legal or not, and the cross / Pentagon.
I read Celesteela too. Lol

You can, obv there's nothing in-game that could stop you from training it, but I would recommend against it. The general rule of thumb is to only use things you have bred or caught yourself for competitive play, lest you find out latter they are hacked. Being 6IV's and coming from the GTS only makes it more suspicious.

Hack checks for online play are mostly limited to incorrect data values, and modifications to your save file. However, should the TPC find that you are knowingly using hacked pokemon, they can (and usually do) block you from online services, and ban you from any IRL competitions (If relevant). Given that they are attempting to crack down on hacking within the competitive community, it would be unwise to test them.

Hey guys, I'm breeding my comp team, and I'm two pokemon away! (yay)
So, as always, I've decided to come to the Smogon community to help!
I have two pokemon I'm looking for:

A Pikachu/Raichu with Timid nature in a Level Ball or a Fast Ball
A Poppilo/Bionne/Primierina with a Calm nature and Torrent as its ability, please not HA.

Gender, Nickname, Region, IVs, EVs, and Eevees don't matter on these pokemon, as long as it has what I asked for.

I have some HA/Impish/Egg Moves/Dive Ball Toxapexs and HA(Or lightning rod)/Adamant/Belly Drum/Dusk Ball Cubone breedjects for offer.
Thank you guys so much! :D

Shii

zap
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Hey guys, I'm breeding my comp team, and I'm two pokemon away! (yay)
So, as always, I've decided to come to the Smogon community to help!
I have two pokemon I'm looking for:

A Pikachu/Raichu with Timid nature in a Level Ball or a Fast Ball
A Poppilo/Bionne/Primierina with a Calm nature and Torrent as its ability, please not HA.

Gender, Nickname, Region, IVs, EVs, and Eevees don't matter on these pokemon, as long as it has what I asked for.

I have some HA/Impish/Egg Moves/Dive Ball Toxapexs and HA(Or lightning rod)/Adamant/Belly Drum/Dusk Ball Cubone breedjects for offer.
Thank you guys so much! :D
I can breed you up a calm Popplio real quick if you don't mind waiting. It probably won't have spectacular IVs but I can maybe guarantee a few perfect ones if I breed it with my flawless Ditto.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 8)