Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone that can inject .pk6 files into his game? I'd like to ask for the XD RNG on Theorymon GA but can't inject them myself... little help anyone?

Keep or toss ?

Southern island Latias (post game)

Timid - alert to sounds - premier ball

31/11/30-31/30-31/27-29/31

That is my 78th reset
A definite keep!

Looking for ANY Mewtwo Code that is up for trade. I have multiple custom SR's and events for trade and can probably fill just about any breeding request!

Moderator edit: Don't double post.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm looking for a Hydration Smoochum/Dry Skin Jynx preferably in a Heal Ball but I'm willing to take one in anything but a Poké Ball. I can offer Japanese 5th gen RNGed Dittos.
If you can get me a 31/31/31/31/31/0 Relaxed Japanese Ditto, I'll breed you a Hydration Smoochum in a Luxury Ball.

I have a spare PAL arceus code up for grabs so VM/PM for negotiations. Also LF 31/31/31/xx/31/31 charmander with dragon dance, jolly nature.

Xen

is a Community Leaderis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Wi-Fi Leader
That tornadus is timid and with prankster and i search Jolly and with defiant
If you don't care about it being Japanese, I can send you a copy of mine:

Species: トルネロス (Lv 100)
X e n|27815|

Ability: Defiant|Nature: Jolly
IVs: 31/31/31/21/31/31
Move 1: Acrobatics|Move 2: Superpower
Move 3: Tailwind|Move 4: Protect

EVs: 6 HP/252 Atk/252 Spe​

Looking for a Pawniard with Pursuit, Sucker Punch; and a Klefki with Switcheroo. I don't care about IVs or nature at all, since I already a 5 IV for each... I just don't feel like going through all that shit to get those egg moves.

I can offer a ton of 5 IV mons and HA mons and other rejects, including a perfect 5 IV Calm Ralts, a perfect 5 IV Jolly Ralts (though female), HA Magikarp, a Staryu, Wish Eevee, and a ton of other shit. I also have megastones and other battle-related items (battle tower stuff etc..)

Hi all still looking for a shiny morning sun Arcanine shiny mixed Seaking with lightning rod, slam and signal beam/hydro

can offer Shiny HA NidoK/Q in timid or modest 31/x/31/31/30/31
PAL Arceus code
shiny hp grass milotic modest
Shiny sassy TTAR with Stealth Rock
Shiny Moxie Scraggy with DD. Also check my two threads in my sig.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 13)