Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cretacerus

Survivor
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Reactions Contest Winner
Hi, could someone help me clone a few of my competitive shinies? You may of course keep copies of them for personal use. ;)
O+5
O+2

O+5
O+2
O+5
Since this is a rather large request, you may have a credit on my trade threat as well for the help. Thanks in advance!

Last edited:

Lego

Formally LegoFigure11
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Hi, could someone help me clone a few of my competitive shinies? You may of course keep copies of them for personal use. ;)
O+5
O+2

O+5
O+2
O+2
O+5
Since this is a rather large request, you may have a credit on my trade threat as well for the help. Thanks in advance!
I can help with all of them. PM/VM me :)

Can I ask a favour?
I'm not much of a collector, but I'm planning to have more friends in my teams, breeding to add 'Nix with Pranks, so.... as of now, I only look for Quick Ball HA female Espurr for my AS, and another in Premier Ball.
(preferably, Timid or knows Yawn so I can save a breeding step, but any is OK)

Done, thankies!

Last edited:
I missed the last pokemon events so I'm looking for a Mew and a Celebi (from these events). I don't care about the nature or the IVs, so if someone can clone theirs for me it would be great.

Can I ask a favour?
I'm not much of a collector, but I'm planning to have more friends in my teams, breeding to add 'Nix with Pranks, so.... as of now, I only look for Quick Ball HA female Espurr for my AS, and another in Premier Ball.
(preferably, Timid or knows Yawn so I can save a breeding step, but any is OK)
I have a Quick Ball HA female Espurr with 31 IVs in HP and Atk ready for trade. I'm trying to catch another one with a Premier Ball.

EDIT : I have both ready for trade. You can PM me :)

Last edited:

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Greetings fellow Pokémon trainers and collectors,

I am currently looking for either a male Swinub, Pillowswine, Mamoswine, Lapras or Delibird with the Egg Move Freeze-Dry.
I want to breed female Delibirds with that move but unfortunately Shoal Cave is flooded right now and I just can't get any Delibirds to spawn via Dex Nav.

So, if anyone has what I am looking for, let me know how I can reciprocate the favor.

Shout-Out to Usernamesarestupid for helping me out.

Last edited:
I missed the last pokemon events so I'm looking for a Mew and a Celebi (from these events). I don't care about the nature or the IVs, so if someone can clone theirs for me it would be great.

I have a Quick Ball HA female Espurr with 31 IVs in HP and Atk ready for trade. I'm trying to catch another one with a Premier Ball.

EDIT : I have both ready for trade. You can PM me :)
Ah yes. I'll add you then. My FC is 5043-3873-9321 with IGN, ほしこ (a friend's name).
What is yours?

LF: A copy of Nelson Tangela's Careful Mew (this is so I distribute along with Jirachi).

Please VM/PM me. Thank you! :)

Last edited:
Looking for female dream ball mareep.
I have a spare one if you still need it. Deposit something on the GTS asking for a level 1 female Mareep and tell me what it is

Greetings fellow Pokémon trainers and collectors,

I am currently looking for either a male Swinub, Pillowswine, Mamoswine, Lapras or Delibird with the Egg Move Freeze-Dry.
I want to breed female Delibirds with that move but unfortunately Shoal Cave is flooded right now and I just can't get any Delibirds to spawn via Dex Nav.

So, if anyone has what I am looking for, let me know how I can reciprocate the favor.

Best greetings.
I have one. Deposit something on the GTS asking for a level 1 male Lapras and tell me what it is

So I just traded with Buckert a bunch of pokes for some Legends.

In a trade for a Vanillite for a Landorus I got an error in the trade after the animation. Error forced me to turn off the system. I get back in game see that the Landorus went through and I no longer have the Vanillite on my end but he did not receive the Vanillite and still had his Landrous.

So somehow I got a clone and a Pokemon was deleted....anyone else experience anything similar?

So I just traded with Buckert a bunch of pokes for some Legends.

In a trade for a Vanillite for a Landorus I got an error in the trade after the animation. Error forced me to turn off the system. I get back in game see that the Landorus went through and I no longer have the Vanillite on my end but he did not receive the Vanillite and still had his Landrous.

So somehow I got a clone and a Pokemon was deleted....anyone else experience anything similar?
I think I heard it before.If I recall correctly it was a old cloning method which requires a very specific timing. However, with the new power save functions it got obsolete.

Did it usually delete a Pokemon?
I'm pretty experienced on the matter so i'll eleborate a bit:

The old cloning method which you just accidentaly did, requires a reset at a specific time after the trade was completed, in older versions of the game that was around 7 seconds after the screen went black after a trade and you actually had some leftover time to reset (of course i'm not talking about whole seconds, my english is just shabby lol). In newer versions of the game, not only the time that has to pass after you've hit that black screen changed but the time you had to reset, became considerably less and thus even harder to pull off.

And honestly you were pretty lucky. Because 1 mon always gets deleted if you succeed in the glitch however that depends on which system is being reset. I think you always have to reset the system where the trade fodder is coming from so that the trade fodder gets deleted.

So you were actually pretty lucky to begin with but the fact that you even got the landorus was even more luck since both of you also could just have received the trade fodder instead

Buckert

Obsessive Collecting Disorder
I'm pretty experienced on the matter so i'll eleborate a bit:

The old cloning method which you just accidentaly did, requires a reset at a specific time after the trade was completed, in older versions of the game that was around 7 seconds after the screen went black after a trade and you actually had some leftover time to reset (of course i'm not talking about whole seconds, my english is just shabby lol). In newer versions of the game, not only the time that has to pass after you've hit that black screen changed but the time you had to reset, became considerably less and thus even harder to pull off.

And honestly you were pretty lucky. Because 1 mon always gets deleted if you succeed in the glitch however that depends on which system is being reset. I think you always have to reset the system where the trade fodder is coming from so that the trade fodder gets deleted.

So you were actually pretty lucky to begin with but the fact that you even got the landorus was even more luck since both of you also could just have received the trade fodder instead
It was no trade fodder, so no luck whatsoever. But thanks for the explanation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)