Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would anyone happen to have a Prankster Sableye? IVs don't matter; would prefer a Bold female but gender and nature don't particularly matter either.

Can offer one of a bunch of spitbacks (have Dratini, Glameow, and Honedge, among others).

zero2exe

Veteran Breeder - Expert Translator
is a Contributor Alumnus
Would anyone happen to have a Prankster Sableye? IVs don't matter; would prefer a Bold female but gender and nature don't particularly matter either.

Can offer one of a bunch of spitbacks (have Dratini, Glameow, and Honedge, among others).
I can give you a sableye for free if you want it, it's this one which happens to be female. Just drop a message in my profile but I'm charging my 3DS right now.

Anyone with something close to these? Breeding material or fully-trained, idc.

Snover (dive or dream ball)
Soundproof
Adamant / Mild
31/30/31/30/31/30 (hidden power fire)

Amaura w/ Snow Warning
Tyrunt w/ Rock Head

Is 31/31/31/31/28/31 acceptable for a Naive Deoxys-A?
I don't have it yet, but it's a shiny I might go for in Emerald.
Assuming this is emulator: #flawlessorbust, there are 30/31/31/31/31/31 and 31/31/31/30/31/31 Naive spreads available so unless this is for a format where you need 31 in both HP and SpA you would be better off going for one of them or RNGing a non-shiny 4th/5th gen event since Body Slam/Double Edge/Dynamic Punch seem kinda meh on Deo-A.

Assuming this is emulator: #flawlessorbust, there are 30/31/31/31/31/31 and 31/31/31/30/31/31 Naive spreads available so unless this is for a format where you need 31 in both HP and SpA you would be better off going for one of them or RNGing a non-shiny 4th/5th gen event since Body Slam/Double Edge/Dynamic Punch seem kinda meh on Deo-A.
Ah, couldn't check since my RNG Reporter crashes after 500M.
Which frames are those two on?

Skymin_Flower

It's Seed Flare time.
Ah, couldn't check since my RNG Reporter crashes after 500M.
Which frames are those two on?
30/31/31/31/31/31 : Frame 2,890,882,143

31/31/31/30/31/31 : Frame 4,197,705,712

Neither are really feasible to do a regular "sit and wait" Emerald RNG. Anyway you will need to find a way to check your frame on frames above 500M when you are checking what frame you are on lol

30/31/31/31/31/31 : Frame 2,890,882,143

31/31/31/30/31/31 : Frame 4,197,705,712

Neither are really feasible to do a regular "sit and wait" Emerald RNG. Anyway you will need to find a way to check your frame on frames above 500M when you are checking what frame you are on lol
I have more questions about this but I'll take it to the RNG thread.

WOW! Such quick responses. Thank you guys so much!

Here is my updated list:

I need the following:
- Shaymin
- Genesect
- Hoopa

I can offer the following:
- Zigzagoon (Shiny)
- Raikou
- Entei
- Suicune
- Regirock
- Regice
- Registeel
- Rayquaza
- Uxie
- Azelf x2
- Heatran
- Regigigas
- Cobalion
- Terrakion
- Virizion
- Xerneas
- Zygarde

Let me know if anybody needs help with NatDex completion or general trades as well. I can breed anything breed-able, and do trade backs on whatever isn't. The only Pokes I don't have access to are listed above under my needs.

I'll be on from 6pm-11pm PST.

Anyone have a female Riolu with Blaze Kick in a Luxury Ball? If so, CMT (Closed currently) and hopefully we can work something out.

Quick question, if it's against the rules I understand. I'm using an emulator for Pokémon Emerald (J) and just caught the Mew I was looking for. I saved the file. My question is, when I load the save states close to that seed it doesn't have my Mew because it's back up to my save. I want to use the save states for Deoxys because it's close to the seed and it took 2 weeks for me to get my Mew. Is there any way to do that without waiting another two weeks?

Skymin_Flower

It's Seed Flare time.
Quick question, if it's against the rules I understand. I'm using an emulator for Pokémon Emerald (J) and just caught the Mew I was looking for. I saved the file. My question is, when I load the save states close to that seed it doesn't have my Mew because it's back up to my save. I want to use the save states for Deoxys because it's close to the seed and it took 2 weeks for me to get my Mew. Is there any way to do that without waiting another two weeks?
Warp codes. Just make sure you specify that you use them when you are trading :)

Also using your TID as a seed, and this discussion is literally going on right now in the Most gen PRNG help thread xD

Hello! Sorry if this isn't the right place for a question like this,

I was wondering which is best between modest or timid nature for a sheer force nidoking/queen. I was going to go modest for the added sp attk but I encountered a timid female before the modest one so now I have both natures on hustle nidorans F and I don't know which nature I should breed first...

Thanks!

Also, I've been breeding arons today and a 31/31/31/0/31/28 impish one is the best I got. Should I keep pushing for a higher speed or does it even matter all that much with mega aggron's already abysmal speed? (I'm guessing I wouldn,t outspeed much of anything even at 31...)

Hello! Sorry if this isn't the right place for a question like this,

I was wondering which is best between modest or timid nature for a sheer force nidoking/queen. I was going to go modest for the added sp attk but I encountered a timid female before the modest one so now I have both natures on hustle nidorans F and I don't know which nature I should breed first...

Thanks!

Also, I've been breeding arons today and a 31/31/31/0/31/28 impish one is the best I got. Should I keep pushing for a higher speed or does it even matter all that much with mega aggron's already abysmal speed? (I'm guessing I wouldn,t outspeed much of anything even at 31...)
Go for 31/31/31/x/31/31

Could someone RNG me a Bold Defog Aticuno 31/x/31/31/31/31? I've been using Zapdos for Kanto Calssic, but Articuno deals better with Snorlax and Machamp so I want it instead. Defog is negotiable since Articuno is my only Stealth Rock weak mon, but I don't have any resists and my team relies on switching for Heal Bell and Wish(plus people always switch a lot anyways, so there's that,) so Defog is strongly preferred.

I can offer anything in my thread, most notably my 31/0/31/30/31/31 Calm Regice.

EDIT: nvm, I realized Defog would be awkward with a Roar, since I'd be getting rid of my own rocks. Now I want pentagon instead of Defog, still Bold and those IVs.

Last edited:
Looking for a cloner.

Wow I am so mad at myself.

Doing a TSV trade, with a guy from New Zealand, took 6 days to arrange this trade. Finally get to trade, a guy with the same IGN as him nice's me and I think it's him.....its not. He takes the egg and I've been trying to trade back but he keeps ignoring me.......I just cannnot believe the chances of this happening.

Update:

He accepts but keeps giving me the wrong egg (He's german so his eggs are ei). Now he's offline......stayed up till 4 am for nothing....

Update 2:

shiny finder, the one who checked the ESV for the this egg, kept a back up save of it! Woooooooooooooooo!

This happen or something similar happen to anyone else ever?

Last edited:

n.n rattata

Banned deucer.
Looking for a cloner.

Wow I am so mad at myself.

Doing a TSV trade, with a guy from New Zealand, took 6 days to arrange this trade. Finally get to trade, a guy with the same IGN as him nice's me and I think it's him.....its not. He takes the egg and I've been trying to trade back but he keeps ignoring me.......I just cannnot believe the chances of this happening.

Update:

He accepts but keeps giving me the wrong egg (He's german so his eggs are ei). Now he's offline......stayed up till 4 am for nothing....

This happen or something similar happen to anyone else ever?
Wow. That sounds so shitty. Do you have a clue who that guy could be? Is he in your friends list?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)