Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lego

Formally LegoFigure11
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
I'm looking for a Modest HA 5IV male Nidoran, or any of its evolved forms.
I have a timid Nidoking and a flawless modest Ditto that you can have if you wanna use that to breed your own. PM/VM me your FC if you're interested.

Last edited:

Lego

Formally LegoFigure11
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Hi guys , can someone please trade me an electrike or a manetric? If you have one with a decent nature that would be great but if not it's alright. I have pokemon x so i can't obtain one in-game.
PM/VM me your FC and I'll get you one.

Hi! First post here so hopefully I'm not screwing it up too badly. Anyways I haven't played pokemon regularly for years but recently picked up ORas and have fallen back in love with this series. The reason for my post is I'm looking for a GENGAR, which I realised after a Google search was not an option in OR. I would buy a pokemon game that doesn't have one of my top 5 pokemon in it. Hopefully this cringe worthy post doesn't get struck down. If anyone could provide a helping hand to a pleb I'd greatly appreciate it!!

Hi! First post here so hopefully I'm not screwing it up too badly. Anyways I haven't played pokemon regularly for years but recently picked up ORas and have fallen back in love with this series. The reason for my post is I'm looking for a GENGAR, which I realised after a Google search was not an option in OR. I would buy a pokemon game that doesn't have one of my top 5 pokemon in it. Hopefully this cringe worthy post doesn't get struck down. If anyone could provide a helping hand to a pleb I'd greatly appreciate it!!
Hi welcome to smogon. I can give you one.

Hey everyone! I was in the middle of creating my team, with Skarmory, when i realized something. Ferrothorn seemed like a better idea. So, once again, I am reaching out to the smogon community to do what i wa- i mean help me! So, here is what I am asking for.

Theroseed
------------------------------------
Nature: Relaxed
Egg moves: Spikes and Leach Seed
IVs: Although high ones are preferred, I will be breeding it myself, so anything will do :D
Pokeball: Anything

Thank you guys so much! And, of course, there will be a reward. So, the reward has changed from the 6iv ditto, as megachariard pointed out (tysm), so just pm me and we will work out an offer :D

Last edited:
Hey everyone! I was in the middle of creating my team, with Skarmory, when i realized something. Ferrothorn seemed like a better idea. So, once again, I am reaching out to the smogon community to do what i wa- i mean help me! So, here is what I am asking for.

Theroseed
IVs: Although high ones are preferred, I will be breeding it myself, so anything will do :D

Thank you guys so much! And, of course, there will be a reward. How many people here would like a 6iv ditto I got through Wonder Trade? Yes, I do happen to have one, and yes, it is the reward for this pokemon! First come, first server, so please PM me quickly! (I by quickly i mean as soon as humanly possible. Leaving soon to go somewhere, I need to work on this.) :D :D
You shouldn't trade stuff you get through gts as they're most likely hacked and will get you in trouble with the mods.

Theroseed

Thank you guys so much! And, of course, there will be a reward. How many people here would like a 6iv ditto I got through Wonder Trade? Yes, I do happen to have one, and yes, it is the reward for this pokemon! First come, first server, so please PM me quickly! (I by quickly i mean as soon as humanly possible. Leaving soon to go somewhere, I need to work on this.) :D :D
I already have a trained ferrothorn I can give you.

i am looking for a few evolution stones as i am trying to catch every pokemon in the national pokedex for my copy of ORAS i have found and own most if not all the Honen pokemon as i completed my honen pokedex but now i am going to find or atleast try to find all the X & Y pokemon next and Since i have ORAS i find that it is super hard to get evolution stones as i am forced to play a thing called super training to even be given a chance to get one as i ran out of colored shards to collect

Sondero

Don't you dare say you'd rather lose!
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
i am looking for a few evolution stones as i am trying to catch every pokemon in the national pokedex for my copy of ORAS i have found and own most if not all the Honen pokemon as i completed my honen pokedex but now i am going to find or atleast try to find all the X & Y pokemon next and Since i have ORAS i find that it is super hard to get evolution stones as i am forced to play a thing called super training to even be given a chance to get one as i ran out of colored shards to collect
Hey, welcome to Smogon! Start a conversation with me or send a message on my profile with the stones you need and your friend code and I'll help you out.

Can anyone let me know where I can find event 5th and 6th gen Pokemon such as Hoopa, Volcanion, Meloetta, or Genesect? I want to complete my Pokedex.

Can anyone let me know where I can find event 5th and 6th gen Pokemon such as Hoopa, Volcanion, Meloetta, or Genesect? I want to complete my Pokedex.
I can help you on all except the Meloetta. If you can wait until December, Pokemon will give Meloetta away, i heard.

PM me and we'll work out the kinks

I am looking for a Calm Ditto or a Calm member of the Water 2 Group. I know about Buckert's and Most's giveaways, but this is kinda urgent and both of them are probably asleep. It's 2AM in Central Europe after all...

PS: All I really need is the nature.

Thank you shiny finder.

Last edited:

shiny finder

forever searching
is a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Chatot Wrangler
I am looking for a Calm Ditto or a Calm member of the Water 2 Group. I know about Buckert's and Most's giveaways, but this is kinda urgent and both of them are probably asleep. It's 2AM in Central Europe after all...

PS: All I really need is the nature.
You can have one of my Dittos, 31/31/31/xx/31/31. Just give me a sec to find it etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 14)