Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 46 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
(repost for new page)
So I was making a new team and was happy to finally get it finished.... Until I realized my sylveon didn't have pixilate. So if anyone is interested in trading:

5iv bold HA female Eevee with wish

For

Lvl 50
Nature: Bold
Egg Moves: Stored Power, Yawn, Wish
Ability: Cute Charm
EV spread:252 HP, 220 Def, 36 SpD (Cleric Spread)
IV spread: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Bred by me.

Let me know!

Edit: chester0334 is helping me. Thanks!

Last edited:
I'm in search of a friend safari with a ditto!'
Please inbox me with your friend code

I need them for breeding :)

Need someone to evolve my Karrablast,Poliwhirl and Seadra
FC 0018-3473-0234
IGN Kadoodle
I can help you if you wish, inbox me.

Moderator edit: Don't double post.

Last edited by a moderator:
So, I think I've decided on keep for Rayquaza
Heal Ball, (Naive) : 31 / 29 / 31 / 31 / 28 / 31

What should I SR now that the Delta Episode's done? I could go for just about any AS legend, Kyogre, or Mewtwo still on my X file. Ball Recommendations as well for suggestions?

What should I SR now that the Delta Episode's done? I could go for just about any AS legend, Kyogre, or Mewtwo still on my X file. Ball Recommendations as well for suggestions?
I dont see too many deoxys floating around so that might be a good start

Used the judge and 30 EVs in Sp Def to confirm, here's the IV spread

Heal Ball
Rayquaza - #384 (Naive) : 31 / 29 / 31 / 31 / 28 / 31
Stunning.

As for further SR's, the obvious ones seem to be the dogs, Landorus, Heatran so I'd say anything but those. I'm probably going to go for the Lake trio soon myself.

Adamant 31/31/31/xx/31/31 Regirock in Luxury Ball

I would give you a lot for one of those.

Anyone have a sturdy Tyrunt spitback?

Have:
HA totodiles with egg moves (spitback)
Bold heal ball Cleffa with or without HA (Flawless)
Modest/Bold dive ball Lotad (one modest 6IVd one)
Adamant/impish love ball Snubull

Need someone to evolve just my Karrablast. Need a shelmet though to evolve it.. FC happens to be 0018-3473-0234 and IGN Kadoodle

Like wowgek7 said, Deoxys is a good start. You have many options tho... Naive 31/31/28+/31/28+/31 for Deo-A, Calm 31/x/31/31/31/31 for Deo-D, Jolly 31/31/28+/x/28+/31 for Deo-S, fuck Normal Deoxys. All in a Repeat Ball

Can anyone lend me any of the following?
- Relicanth
- Wailord
- Junk Lv 100 (for Zekrom)

Also would appreciate touch trades for any legends that potentially look good in a Repeat Ball. Even if I don't catch them in such, skipping the dex entries does save a couple second.

Alright boys got another heatran modest 31/10/31/31/31/27. Want to use heatran purely for competitive use so should I toss?
Speed is pretty much the single one most important stat in competitive Pokémon and you don't want to be outsped by an opposing Heatran and eat an Earth Power, do you? I would toss.

It might work as a Substitute Tran, though.

Alright guys sorry about this i've just been getting stupidly close to this perfect iv heatran. This one is modest 31/20/31/31/27/31. Is that sp defense not up to snuff for heatran?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)