Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 45 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can the time machine breeding method be reliably used to "set" abilities/genders also? or is it strictly for IV's only

Buckert

Obsessive Collecting Disorder
Can the time machine breeding method be reliably used to "set" abilities/genders also? or is it strictly for IV's only
Gender and ability are set as well. My TM spread gives always male always HA. You can check .com his guide, it says it all. :) (Not tagging him because spam)

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Ok so I've been SRing for a good Modest HP Ice Heatran for the last week but just caught this....

Heatran ♀ - #485 (Mild) : 31 / 10 / 3 / 25 / 31 / 31
Possible Hidden Power Types: Dragon

I think it would be dumb to toss, but I'm honestly kinda bummed that it's not the flawless HP Ice one (non-shiny ofc) I was aiming for. I was actually going to go for the shiny on my next playthrough so maybe I can just go for the flawless next instead. When I saw 31 / 10-11 / 2-3 / 25 / 31 / 31 I was like COME ON 10 / 2!! Only one IV from HP Ice :'(

edit: I don't even have the Shiny Charm lol

I am looking for someone who can hold some eggs for me for about 30 minutes. I'm breeding an egg, trade it to you, reload my game, breed another egg which I trade to you, etc. Let me know if you can help, will trade a few Dittos or items for it.

I'd only keep this if you value Pentagon Shiny caught Pokémon. Do you happen to have a backup?
I can help you with that, will add you after I deposit some 'mons in pokebank.

Edit: Online now. How many eggs are there?

Last edited:

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I'd only keep this if you value Pentagon Shiny caught Pokémon. Do you happen to have a backup?
Ok so I've been SRing for a good Modest HP Ice Heatran for the last week but just caught this....

Heatran ♀ - #485 (Mild) : 31 / 10 / 3 / 25 / 31 / 31
Possible Hidden Power Types: Dragon

I think it would be dumb to toss, but I'm honestly kinda bummed that it's not the flawless HP Ice one (non-shiny ofc) I was aiming for. I was actually going to go for the shiny on my next playthrough so maybe I can just go for the flawless next instead. When I saw 31 / 10-11 / 2-3 / 25 / 31 / 31 I was like COME ON 10 / 2!! Only one IV from HP Ice :'(

edit: I don't even have the Shiny Charm lol
I don't have a backup save, I'll just go for flawless on my next playthrough (was planning to do it the other way around). I'm still actually a 12 year old boy who thinks shinies are cool no matter what :p

Anyone have a Houndour Spitback I could use for my in-game team in ORAS? I'm already trying to breed Spore onto Shroomish so I don't have to keep him unevolved for catching help later.

Also, if a Pokemon inherits a Level Up move early (like Spore on Shroomish), can it be remembered like and Egg move if forgotten (ergo as a Breloom?)

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
I don't have a backup save, I'll just go for flawless on my next playthrough (was planning to do it the other way around). I'm still actually a 12 year old boy who thinks shinies are cool no matter what :p
Keeping any new petangon'd shiny is fine in my book. I personally wouldn't waste time asking if it was a keep or toss. A shiny is a shiny.

The most alluring ones would probably be Zekrom and Reshiram though since those are entirely new. (Still waiting on creepy gilded Arceus).

Anyone have a Houndour Spitback I could use for my in-game team in ORAS? I'm already trying to breed Spore onto Shroomish so I don't have to keep him unevolved for catching help later.

Also, if a Pokemon inherits a Level Up move early (like Spore on Shroomish), can it be remembered like and Egg move if forgotten (ergo as a Breloom?)
I can give you a Houndour and no Spore can't be relearned that way.

does anyone have a 0/0/0/0/0/0 pokemon (preferably one with the HA) that I can use for the Time Machine Breeding method?

Edit: Helped :D

Last edited:

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Great. anything I can get you, like an ability capsule? Also, preferable (but not required) if it's still an egg when traded.
Uh, I don't have a readily available Houndour egg sorry. If you'd like a nickname I can bestow it with one if you'd like. I don't need anything.

Uh, I don't have a readily available Houndour egg sorry. If you'd like a nickname I can bestow it with one if you'd like. I don't need anything.
Nah, that's fine then. Just wanted to check to be sure in case I came up with a name later or something. Either way, I'm good to trade then.

I just got back into pokemon after like a year, playing b/w atm, so wanted to know if there are still a reasonable number of people with pokemon on their old saves, i.e. is it worth it to ask people to trade via b/w or will I have to wait to get XYORAS before I participate in trading.

I just got back into pokemon after like a year, playing b/w atm, so wanted to know if there are still a reasonable number of people with pokemon on their old saves, i.e. is it worth it to ask people to trade via b/w or will I have to wait to get XYORAS before I participate in trading.
blk/wht can't use wifi anymore...the service got discontinued

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)