Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 44 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Jolly MegaRayRay viable or should I just hold out for Naive? The cut scenes are killing me...

Rayquaza - #384 (Jolly) : 30 - 31 / 30 - 31 / 23 - 24 / 19 / 30 - 31 / 30 - 31

I'm checking from the stats in the battle summary so the nature is just an educated guess (going from what stats appear as impossible etc) and IDK when/if I can confirm the range.
Jolly is actually fine and I think you should keep wait for a few other people to say there opinion though.

Is Jolly MegaRayRay viable or should I just hold out for Naive? The cut scenes are killing me...

I'm checking from the stats in the battle summary so the nature is just an educated guess (going from what stats appear as impossible etc) and IDK when/if I can confirm the range.
Def too low...toss (I've been at latios for about 5 hours so I know the pain...)

Looking for a 5iv female smeargle in a premier ball, and some other pokes.
I need help and will offer some 5/6 iv shinies with EMs. PM me :)

Also need help on deciding a last move for a staller poison heal gliscor.
Impish
Help on EVS
-poison jab
-toxic
-earthquake
-ROOST/PROTECT
I think roost and I can get you that smergal.

Dragon's Ascent as another STAB means Ray probably won't need to go mixed as much anymore.

If it's for Mega, I vote Jolly, though that Defense is a bit too low considering Rayquaza can be RNG'd anyway.

And does Ray (among other Legends) not let you use a Synchronizer?

I'm looking for the following Friend Safaris to complete my access. If anyone has any of these and spare room on their Friends List, please let me know and thanks.
Smeargle
Ponyta, Magmar | Larvesta | Ninetales
Octillery, Panpour
Swadloon | Maractus
Muk
Pachirisu, Emolga | Stunfisk, Helioplite | Manectric
Phanphy, Trapinch
Drowzee
Corsola
Delibird | Lapras
Paras | Heracross
Noibat
Dusclops
Mightyena, Pawniard | Sneasel, Cacturne, Sandile | Absol, Liepard
Metang
Snubbla, Kirlia | Floette (yellow)

No Volt Tackle though, right? Probably prefers Special sets at that point.

Is cosplay Pikachu still compatible with Light Ball? I already assume it can't evolve.
The whole point of SRing Cosplay pikachu is for those 2 moves (IMO). I wouldn't even bother SRing if you weren't gonna run at least one of them (again, IMO). Besides, it's mainly for mixed sets (tbolt, icicle crash, grass knot, and like some filler). I believe light ball is compatible, otherwise this thing would be kinda useless lol.

Edit: yeah, no volt tackle.

so here is my question I am using metalkids calculator do I put in pikachu X and Y or does cosplay pikachu have different base stats if so which calculator can help me out.

None (Adamant)
HP: 25 - 29
Att: 20 - 24
Def: 30 - 31
SpA: 10 - 14
SpD: 30 - 31
Speed: 30 - 31
keep or toss attack might be to low and this is pikachu. Relating on this note is adamant pikachu usable I mean it has some moves in its physical move slot and now also meteor mash...
edit: I tossed stupid question that was. Still is adamant pikachu usable?

Is mixed skrelp a thing?I just got a modest 6IV one from the parent *Trev* gave me! I was thinking of resetting and using it on something which uses a mixed spread, thus the question

Is mixed skrelp a thing?I just got a modest 6IV one from the parent *Trev* gave me! I was thinking of resetting and using it on something which uses a mixed spread, thus the question
It can get Play Rough I guess. Not much of a coverage move.

Edit: Nevermind, you'd have already had to have breeded it on.

To my knowledge, no. Dragalage's Physical attack is abyssmal.

Yeah, I recommend using that spread for something Mixed instead.

sorry to bug again guys
None (Modest)
HP: 0 - 4
Att: 15 - 24
SpA: 30 - 31
SpD: 10 - 14
keep or toss this pikachu. I actually think that this might be a keep because well pikachu is not a bulky pokemon and 31 in special attack and speed should be fine....

sorry to bug again guys
None (Modest)
HP: 0 - 4
Att: 15 - 24
SpA: 30 - 31
SpD: 10 - 14
keep or toss this pikachu. I actually think that this might be a keep because well pikachu is not a bulky pokemon and 31 in special attack and speed should be fine....
If that's Ice Crash Pikachu, toss; bad nature, low HP. You need your attack stat for the special move.

Anyways, I'm lost in the delta episode, I just finished watching that girl break the portal device and she said she was going back to team Aqua's Hide out but she isn't here. Anyone know how to get through this? Widdly_Scuds is resetting Rayquaza, maybe he can answer?

EDIT: Oh and can Rayquaza and Deoxys be re-battled later like Kyogre?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)