Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 42 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It'll increase your chances alot, but like all statistics, there are some that have better than average chances, and some that have worse. A lot worse. For example, my personal shiny chance as of right now is >1:2k eggs, which is really really bad, especially since I also have the shiny charm. :-/

To add salt to the wound, my wild encounter shiny chances are really really high. I've caught like 3 shiny hoppip, a psyduck, spritzee, illumise, phantump, mincinno, beautifly, and just yesterday, a scraggy. The scraggy is actually kinda cool, since she actually had the HA (which, in a horde battle, is kinda rare). Too bad she was modest.

To add more salt to the wound, my chances of finding a shiny through wonder trade is currently higher than through MM breeding, since I have gotten 3 shinies that way (a zubat, eevee, and cresselia), and I think, globally, I've WT'ed maybe about 150-200 pokemon.
Thank you for your time, EnGarde.

Btw, if you see any pokemon on my thread that you want, let me know and I'll be glad to give some of my pokemon in return for helping me to complete my pokedex. ;)

EnGarde

Not Dead Yet
Thank you for your time, EnGarde.

Btw, if you see any pokemon on my thread that you want, let me know and I'll be glad to give some of my pokemon in return for helping me to complete my pokedex. ;)
You're very welcome. :) I had the time and the pokemon to help, and I'm glad you were able to get it done. I'm not currently looking for anything in particular, but I'll keep your offer in mind for when I am. :D

Also, if you're going to try experimenting with the masuda method, might I recommend contributing to the masuda method and shiny charm research thread? I keep track of what my personal MM shiny chance is, because I contribute there, lol.

Also... -_- followup on my wild shiny encounter chances. I looking for an HA pokemon in a safari to help someone out, and I got another random encounter. This time, venomoth. (Why can't I get these kinds of odds when breedingggggg.....)

More extras from fulling orders.

Just looking for 5 IV pokes I lack, nothing fancy. ;p

(3) ♂ HP Ice Chimchar

30/31/30/31/odd/31
Ability: (1) Blaze or (2) Iron Fist
Nature: Naive
Egg Moves: Thunder Punch and Fire Punch

(4) ♂ HP Grass Froakie
31/even/31/30/31/31
Ability: Protean
Nature: Timid
Egg Move: Toxic Spikes

(4) ♀ HP Grass Litleo

31/even/31/30/31/31
Ability: Unnerve
Egg Move: None

You're very welcome. :) I had the time and the pokemon to help, and I'm glad you were able to get it done. I'm not currently looking for anything in particular, but I'll keep your offer in mind for when I am. :D

Also, if you're going to try experimenting with the masuda method, might I recommend contributing to the masuda method and shiny charm research thread? I keep track of what my personal MM shiny chance is, because I contribute there, lol.

Also... -_- followup on my wild shiny encounter chances. I looking for an HA pokemon in a safari to help someone out, and I got another random encounter. This time, venomoth. (Why can't I get these kinds of odds when breedingggggg.....)
Thanks.

Still needing the following Friend Safaris:

Bug: Butterfree/Combee, Beautifly/Volbeat, Venomoth/Vivillon

Dark: Mightyena/Nuzleaf, Crawdaunt, Liepard/Inkay

Fairy: Spritzee

Fighting: Tyrogue

Fire: Ponyta/Pansear

Grass: Oddish/Sunkern, Swadloon, Maractus/Gogoat

Rock: Dwebble/Pupitar

Water: Krabby/Panpour, Wartortle

Still needing the following Friend Safaris:

Bug: Butterfree/Combee, Beautifly/Volbeat, Venomoth/Vivillon

Dark: Mightyena/Nuzleaf, Crawdaunt, Liepard/Inkay

Fairy: Spritzee

Fighting: Tyrogue

Fire: Ponyta/Pansear

Grass: Oddish/Sunkern, Swadloon, Maractus/Gogoat

Rock: Dwebble/Pupitar

Water: Krabby/Panpour, Wartortle
I believe CTNC has a Grass Safari with Swadloon and Gogoat. Perhaps you can PM/VM him and see if he's willing to exchange Friend Codes with you?

I was just wondering, is it possible for Infernape to get Fire Punch / Thunder Punch from a move tutor or does it have to be an egg move? Just asking because someone has some really nice Dream World event Infernapes with Iron Fist, but I wasn't sure if they are useful at all, if only because they don't have any moves boosted by Iron Fist. Let me know. Thanks smogon!

I was just wondering, is it possible for Infernape to get Fire Punch / Thunder Punch from a move tutor or does it have to be an egg move? Just asking because someone has some really nice Dream World event Infernapes with Iron Fist, but I wasn't sure if they are useful at all, if only because they don't have any moves boosted by Iron Fist. Let me know. Thanks smogon!
Yeah, they're egg moves.
http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Infernape_(Pokémon)#By_breeding
Plus, hes in the field egg group so you can breed w/Smeargle whatever egg moves you want.

New page bump.

More extras from fulling orders.

Just looking for 5 IV pokes I lack, nothing fancy. ;p

(3) ♂ HP Ice Chimchar

30/31/30/31/odd/31
Ability: (1) Blaze or (2) Iron Fist
Nature: Naive
Egg Moves: Thunder Punch and Fire Punch

(4) ♂ HP Grass Froakie
31/even/31/30/31/31
Ability: Protean
Egg Move: Toxic Spikes

(4) ♀ HP Grass Litleo

31/even/31/30/31/31
Ability: Unnerve
Egg Move: None

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)