Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 42 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been RNGing the Pixies today in my White 2 game. I had 53 Heal Balls to try and catch Mesprit, and I caught it on the 53rd ball. For Azelf, I had 53 Great Balls, and I caught it on the first ball. 0.o

Anyone have ball suggestions for Uxie? Ultra seems to be the only way to go, though I was considering Repeat because it matches the jewel on its head.
Ultra is pretty cool, but Repeat is a good case.

I kinda like Quick Ball for matching the Blue and Yellow color scheme, even if there's no X pattern.

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
I've been RNGing the Pixies today in my White 2 game. I had 53 Heal Balls to try and catch Mesprit, and I caught it on the 53rd ball. For Azelf, I had 53 Great Balls, and I caught it on the first ball. 0.o

Anyone have ball suggestions for Uxie? Ultra seems to be the only way to go, though I was considering Repeat because it matches the jewel on its head.
________

Currently looking for the following pokemon:

Flawless Timid Keldeo
Flawless Impish Skarmory with brave bird, stealth rock and defog.

I am willing to breed ANY FLAWLESS POKEMON WITH EGG MOVES YOU WANT FOR ANY OF THESE. I just can't do poke bank move tutor moves, hidden power specific pokemon, or ungendered pokemon. Pm me if interested.

Alright, so recently I started my white game over so that I could RNG some of the legends and other stationaries. I'm already planning on doing dive zekrom, heal ball shiny virizion, quick ball shiny cobalion, and either dive thundurus, or master/heal shiny thundurus. But I don't know what to do for the rest.

Short version, best balls for shiny terrakion, shiny volcorona, shiny landorus, and shiny kyurem?

Not sure if this is the correct place to ask, but I would greatly appreciate the help of a person familiar with the competitive scene to help me pick a few pokes from a list for a team comp in PM.

Alright, so recently I started my white game over so that I could RNG some of the legends and other stationaries. I'm already planning on doing dive zekrom, heal ball shiny virizion, quick ball shiny cobalion, and either dive thundurus, or master/heal shiny thundurus. But I don't know what to do for the rest.

Short version, best balls for shiny terrakion, shiny volcorona, shiny landorus, and shiny kyurem?

Flawless Timid Keldeo

I am willing to breed ANY FLAWLESS POKEMON WITH EGG MOVES YOU WANT FOR ANY OF THESE. I just can't do poke bank move tutor moves, hidden power specific pokemon, or ungendered pokemon. Pm me if interested.
I can do the skarmory:)

Flawless Timid Keldeo

I can get you a Defog Skarmory if you can give me some time to RNG abuse another one.
thatmomentwhenyouoriginallyreplytothewrongperson

Last edited:

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
I'm urgently looking for a HA Murkrow (preferably Calm and preferably in a Luxury Ball), HA Swinub (preferably Adamant), HA Ralts and a HA Espurr for a friend of mine. All of them preferably with at least 4 31s. In exchange I can give 3 credits for each of them in my thread (and 4 for the Murkrow) which you can invest in normally Non-reedemable-by-credits stuff; I'll be opening my thread the next week so those creds aren't going to be a waste. Thanks in advance! and VM/PM me if you can help. :)

I no longer need help with this, thanks to everyone who are helping me with this!

Last edited:

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
LF for a 31/31/31/x/31/31 Rock Head Rhyhorn Adamant Rhyhorn with Ice Fang as an egg move, I'm willing to give a good amount of creds in my thread for it, since I need it urgently for a ggood friend of mine. PM/VM if you can help me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)