Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 42 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
yep but like one or two spit backs that i dont own is enough ^^
ok,

Currently been breeding the following so let me know if its of any use

Chinchou in matching ball with Volt absorb
Rotom
Kangaskhan
Skarmony
Aerodactyl
Salamance
Tyranitar
Froakie with Protean
Slowpoke with Regenerator
Scyther

If not just let me know what your after and ill see if I have it

Is Shedinja only capable of learning egg and prior evolution moves that Nincada actually knew at the time of evolution, or can it re-learn moves that Nincada previously knew but forgot as well?

1. Do the Gems return in ORAS? Only need a yes or no.

2. Looking for the Mega Stones for these Pokémon:
Mewtwo Y
Charizard Y
Garchomp
Scizor
Gardevoir
Abomasnow
Medicham
Kangaskhan

I have all the other Mega Stones, except Banette. Let me know if you can trade me these.
Simple answer:No, not yet, prolly in ORAS

What is the best team of 6 pokemons when there are no rules ?
No clause, nothing . Like i can bring 6 mewtwo with self-destruct if i feel like it lol .
I never play like this so i have no idea :p . ev spread and items would be great thank you :) .

No clause, nothing . Like i can bring 6 mewtwo with self-destruct if i feel like it lol .
I never play like this so i have no idea :p . ev spread and items would be great thank you :) .
Darkrai with no Sleep Clause?

Da Horror

EnGarde

Not Dead Yet
This is too opinionated of a question for their to be one correct answer.

But imo any pokemon with the ability Moody.
Nope, moody pokemon stink, with low stats (there's a reason the only one sometimes used on battle spot is smeargle).

TyVip I'd recommend a team with a few flavors of Xerneas (link to competitive analysis), and then fill the rest of the team up with stuff that defeats xern's counters. (The probem with mewtwo, I think, is that only 1 can mega evolve).

(EDIT: Why is the geomancy set placed at the bottom of xern's set list on the competitive analysis?)

Last edited:
LF: 5 IV Chansey, and 5 IV eevee with hidden ability with hyper voice

PM me so we can discuss trade offers if you have them.

Also looking for a eviolite.

AfroThunderRule

*yawn* ez
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Hackmons like imposter Blissey, No Guard Deoxys-S with OHKO moves. General Wonder Guard stuff. OMG the horror.

I mean just use a generic Ubers team with multiple Arceus forms or something. Lol

Hackmons like imposter Blissey, No Guard Deoxys-S with OHKO moves. General Wonder Guard stuff. OMG the horror.

I mean just use a generic Ubers team with multiple Arceus forms or something. Lol
Why bother, just use Xerneas with adaptability and modify it to have dragon type too,+ learn Draco meteor(since every dragon type learns it)imagine the destruction

Urgently seeking somebody who can clone multiple mons (probably around 5/6) for me, flawless shinies + legends If anybody is interested in helping out.

Opinions or suggestions please.

Working on Manectric HP Ice, thanks to the help from some of you.. I have a Timid 31/x/31/31/31/31 Electrike female. and a Ditto with 31/x/30/31/31/31

Should I do Destiny Knot on the Electrike and Power Belt on the Ditto? To ensure I can get that Flawless HP Ice, or is it okay to go Everstone and Destiny Knot.. and just keep pushing out babies and pray?

So far I have ran into a bunch of HP Ice, but the IV spread is very poor and in the wrong areas, (Speed, etc.)

Am I doing it right? Or is there a better way? (Power Belt + Destiny Knot, and pray for the right nature?)

Opinions or suggestions please.

Working on Manectric HP Ice, thanks to the help from some of you.. I have a Timid 31/x/31/31/31/31 Electrike female. and a Ditto with 31/x/30/31/31/31

Should I do Destiny Knot on the Electrike and Power Belt on the Ditto? To ensure I can get that Flawless HP Ice, or is it okay to go Everstone and Destiny Knot.. and just keep pushing out babies and pray?

So far I have ran into a bunch of HP Ice, but the IV spread is very poor and in the wrong areas, (Speed, etc.)

Am I doing it right? Or is there a better way? (Power Belt + Destiny Knot, and pray for the right nature?)
I'd use destiny knot+ everstone

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
With Power Item + Destiny Knot you've got:
1/5* chance of the right stat being the random one, 1/2 chance of it being even, and 1/25 for the right nature cropping up.
5*2*25 = 250.

With Destiny Knot + Everstone you've got:
1/6 chance of the right stat being the random one, 1/2 chance of it being even, 1/2 for it choosing the Defense IV from the Ditto.
6*2*2 = 24.

This is an over-simplified calculation ('cause I'm lazy), but the premise is there; odds are better with Everstone + Destiny Knot.

* I have no idea if this is how power items work. Just for illustration.

would anyone be interested in a quick lookup table for IV inheritance BTW (or a guide for how to do the calculations in your head)? All it would take is a quick think about how to compact the data.

I don't know how many people breed without acess to the internet.

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
would anyone be interested in a quick lookup table for IV inheritance BTW (or a guide for how to do the calculations in your head)? All it would take is a quick think about how to compact the data.

I don't know how many people breed without acess to the internet.
There's a spread calculator in the "Time Machine Guide" link in my signature (assuming you're using the "Test Parents" I've been giving away). It's a HTML file ('cause I haven't gotten around to finishing it yet, before hosting) so it's available offline.

Edit:
Actually, I meant inhertiance calculator in general, not for Time Machine method. i.e. http://destinyknot.tk/ in a condensed table format.
Oh. Well you could just download that page. But yeah, I misinterpreted what you were looking for, my apologies.

Last edited:
There's a spread calculator in the "Time Machine Guide" link in my signature (assuming you're using the "Test Parents" I've been giving away). It's a HTML file ('cause I haven't gotten around to finishing it yet, before hosting) so it's available offline.
Actually, I meant inhertiance calculator in general, not for Time Machine method. i.e. http://destinyknot.tk/ in a condensed table format.

Edit:

Oh. Well you could just download that page. But yeah, I misinterpreted what you were looking for, my apologies.
hey how do you that dotted line thing with your FC and ING underneath

hey how do you that dotted line thing with your FC and ING underneath
Welcome to Smogon first of all ! :]

For future reference, don't double post. Also, ask for battles here: http://www.smogon.com/forums/forums/battle-requests.290/

And to answer your question, to make a signature with your FC and IGN, simply, hover over your name (next to Inbox, Alerts) and click Signature. Then you can simply type in your FC and IGN, and then click save. Now, everytime you post something, it'll come along with whatever you wrote in your Signature as well.

Last edited:
Welcome to Smogon first of all ! :]

For future reference, don't double post. Also, ask for battles here: http://www.smogon.com/forums/forums/battle-requests.290/

And to your question, to make a signature with your FC and IGN, simply, hover over your name (next to Inbox, Alerts) and click Signature. Then you can simply type in your FC and IGN, and then click save. Now, everytime you post something, it'll come along with whatever you wrote in your Signature as well.
thankyou

Hey, guys. I'm going to try and learn how to RNG stuff, and I'm reading through the guides already, but I stumbled upon a small issue: The download link for the RNG Reporter gives me the classic Error 404. Does this happen to anyone else or is it just me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)