Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 39 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the best place that I know of to advertise this soooo....

I am looking for someone to go in with me on a joint trade thread of sorts. If you were looking to start a thread up but haven't yet or if you have a thread but it doesn't have the traffic you want it to shoot me a PM. With so many people having much larger and more varied selections that I do it has become difficult to stand apart from the big boys. Anyways if you're interested take a look at my current thead below, make sure we don't essentially have the exact same things to offer, and shoot me a PM.

Well, guys, what do you think of this axew that I've bred? :D

Do you think I should keep or throw it away?

HP: Dark
Ability: Mold Breaker
IV's: 31/31/31/05/31/31

I would say "Yes". Don't you?

My day was getting bad this morning and the afternoon but part of my day just gotten better. (Because this is my very first pokemon that I've bred)
Actually I find it very ironic that I'm getting some of own pokemon (which is excited for me) whenever I have bad days (which I wish it would a better/good day). Dx
First it happened when I got groudon (on a bad day), then it happened when I got this axew (on another bad day (which is today)).

My day was getting bad this morning and the afternoon but part of my day just gotten better. (Because this is my very first pokemon that I've bred)
Actually I find it very ironic that I'm getting some of own pokemon (which is excited for me) whenever I have bad days (which I wish it would a better/good day). Dx
First it happened when I got groudon (on a bad day), then it happened when I got this axew (on another bad day (which is today)).
you should definitly keep it did you breed it using my axew?

I think you should keep it, that's what you would call a 5iv flawless Pokemon. Congrats!

I finally hatched a Perfect IV'd Goomy with Hidden Ability Gooey and with Eggmoves. As a result I will host a giveaway.
Free Goomys!
Just PM/VM me to receive one.

Eggmoves:
  • Counter
  • Curse
  • Acid Armor
  • Iron Tail
Nature: Sassy

Ability: Gooey (Hidden Ability)
1.(M) 31/31/x/31/31/31 /u/blaze
2.(F) x/31/31/31/x/31
3.(F) 31/31/x/31/x/31
4.(F) x/31/31/31/x/31
5.(M) x/x/31/31/x/31
6.(F) x/31/31/31/x/31
7.(F) x/x/31/31/x/31
8.(F) 31/x/31/31/x/31
9.(M) x/31/x/31/31/31
10.(M) 31/31/31/31/x/x
11.(M) x/31/x/31/x/31
12.(F) x/31/31/x/31/31
13.(M) x/31/31/31/x/31
14.(M) x/31/x/31/31/31
15.(M) x/31/31/31/31/31
16.(F) 31/31/31/31/x/31 /u/ Paragon
17.(F) x/31/31/31/x/31

Ability:Hydration
1. (M) x/31/31/31/x/31
2. (F) x/x/31/31/31/31
3. (M) 31/31/x/31/31/31
4. (F) x/31/31/31/x/31

Ability: Sap Sipper
1.(F) x/31/x/31/x/31
2.(F) x/31/31/x/31/x
3. (M) x/x/31/31/x/31

All are Level 1 UT bred by me and have the following eggmoves stated above.
All of them are in dive balls, (although dive balls may not match Goodra, I just like diveballs).
If you are unhappy with diveballs feel free to request a male one.
Special thanks to Project Titan for providing me with a parent spitback with partial eggmoves. :)

Feel free to take my Goomys!
Giveaway, Bump for new page!

Good job keep it congrats

Sure. Thanks. Is the Zorua a female? and What pokeball is it in?

And what iv's does it have?

EDIT:
As long as the evil fox pokemon doesn't bring me any bad luck. hehehehe
Its a male, poke ball, 31/xx/31/31/31/31, egg moves: dark pulse,sucker punch,extrasensory

still looking for a female brave in a fast ball onix with ems , and a female ha sentret in a dream ball with ems
prefer 5 ivs .

I can level all of your pokemon for you and have them to you by tomorrow, send me a PM.
nah man thanks for the offer but i already have gotten them all to mid 80s so i should be able to finish it off myself but thanks :)

i just started trying to collect vivillon patterns and so far only have one(modern) so i am wondering anyone has any spares of any other kind? im not asking for the rare ones just want the other ones to sorta start off my collect

Moderator edit: Don't double post.

Last edited by a moderator:
Im going home today when I get the chance um gonna try to improve my thread....so im going to try to make the battling tips I offer have a bigger role because it helps people and they have been doing better online and I am doing a giveaway would breeding requests and a 6iv shiny legit lombre be to much as a prize for a giveaway this is just an opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)