Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 38 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Regiultima115 You have a nice thread, it has some unusual mons and stuff, but I haven't really looked at it in detail cuz I didn't see any sprites. I feel that aesthetics are very important, as they display the pokemon with matching balls. On that note, Lure Ball Mantine and some Level/Fast ball stuff would be pretty neat. I'm not really familiar with dream radar.
My favorite number is Pi, so I'll guess 314

Also, I've only been seeing Intimidate Shinxes around; is guts illegal or something? Or is intimidate just better in general?
Looking for spitback female tailows in nice balls

lmitchell0012

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
Could someone help me with some issues I'm having with pokecheck? If we're not allowed to talk about this just say so and I'll shut up now.

zero2exe

Veteran Breeder - Expert Translator
is a Contributor Alumnus
Regiultima115 You have a nice thread, it has some unusual mons and stuff, but I haven't really looked at it in detail cuz I didn't see any sprites. I feel that aesthetics are very important, as they display the pokemon with matching balls. On that note, Lure Ball Mantine and some Level/Fast ball stuff would be pretty neat. I'm not really familiar with dream radar.
My favorite number is Pi, so I'll guess 314

Also, I've only been seeing Intimidate Shinxes around; is guts illegal or something? Or is intimidate just better in general?
Looking for spitback female tailows in nice balls
Well Shinx + apricorn balls is illegal with guts (DW Ability) so that could be it, and also the fact it doesn't get many useful physical moves anyway.
Also I do have a lot of timer ball taillows with guts/scrappy if you're interested. I'm looking for nice ball pokemon as well.

aliu1325
Don't want to post more than necessary here, but the Taillows come with Brave Bird as egg move.

Last edited:
Well Shinx + apricorn balls is illegal with guts (DW Ability) so that could be it, and also the fact it doesn't get many useful physical moves anyway.
Also I do have a lot of timer ball taillows with guts/scrappy if you're interested. I'm looking for nice ball pokemon as well.
Any egg moves? and thanks for the info

I have both, you can use those as parent if you need?

I need someone who can get me this Smeargle, since I don't want to do it myself anymore. xD

Smeargle
Sassy | Technician
31 | 31 | 31 | xx | 31 | 05

If you can, get it to lvl 90, EV it 252 Hp / 6 Def / 252 Sp.Def and teach it Spore and Heal Block.

I need it for Xerneas, so if you know other moves that could be useful, throw that in as well.
I recommend Topsy-Turvy. You can predict Geomancy easily due to the fact that it's a 2-turn move. You can easily get Xerneas to -2 SpA/SpDef/Spd

Hi, i'm new i'm french, i want to know if someone avec has 6G Pokemon with 5IVs ? i can trade any pokemon thanks ^^
Salut bienvenue :). Sometimes this thread has giveaways hosted by generous forum members, you are also free to check out the trade threads, there are some that host giveaways.

edit: Also, please state the pokemon you have, did you breed it? or SV hatched it? Do you also have 5-6IV pokemon, if you don't mind, please also state the nature/gender/IVs/pokeball it was caught on.

Hello guys, I'm new here.

I just started breeding competitive Pokémon and I would like to know how to tell what IV spread is better for each Pokémon? Which or what moves are based on Atk/Sp Atk, etc?

Thank you very much for your help.

Also, it would be awesome if you can tell me how can I try to apply to a 101 tutor.

Hi welcome, this thread has some popular/standard sets covered, but it doesn't have everything yet.

I'm not sure how you can apply to a tutor, you could try asking mods through pms.

edit: I'm not sure if you're referring to IV spread, or EV spread, I'm guessing both. But hopefully the link I referred to you would help in some way.

Thank you very much!

My ultimate goal is to get a shiny mega gardevoir, but I'm trying to figure out what moves it should have first. I've already decided on Hyper Voice, and possibly focus blast for any steel types I come across, but what other two moves would work? Hypnosis/dream eater seems like it would be fun but I don't know how practical those would be. Any suggestions before I start begging for someone to trade a hyper voiced ralts? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)