Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 38 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
mm but the up in the defenced kind of make up for it no? and dont forget the rise in speed and sp attack!
Yeah, but mixed LO houndoom is more powerful. I would go with that set if you want to go mixed. Specially wise, mega houndoom is better. Was just saying that LO houndoom is a better mixed poke than its mega :3

That speed is what makes mega houndoom awesome. One np and you could sweep

Not to mention if you get your flash fire bonus

Yeah, but mixed LO houndoom is more powerful. I would go with that set if you want to go mixed. Specially wise, mega houndoom is better. Was just saying that LO houndoom is a better mixed poke than its mega :3
which set should i run on mixed m-houdoom and on normal one?
That speed is what makes mega houndoom awesome. One np and you could sweep

Not to mention if you get your flash fire bonus
yea you are probably right :)

Decided that I wanted to try and complete my Pokedex. Here's a list of pokemon that I still need to finish it, if you're able to help me with them, then please PM me!

Arbok
Arcanine
Archen
Archeops
Anorith
Armaldo
Azelf
Arceus
Baltoy
Barboach
Buizel
Beartic
Bonsly
Braviary
Bayleef
Bronzor
Beheeyem
Buneary
Blitzle
Chimecho
Corsola
Carnivine
Croconaw
Cascoon
Camerupt
Cacnea
Cacturne
Cherrim
Claydol
Cradily
Cinccino
Carracosta
Drifblim
Duosion
Dustox
Delcatty
Dusknoir
Dialga
Dewott
Escavalier
Emboar
EElektrik
Flaffy
Furret
Forretress
Finneon
Golduck
Granbull
Golurk
Gothita
Gothitelle
Gloom
Grovyle
Glalie
Groudon
Grotle
Glameow
Huntail
Heatmor
Hoothoot
Hitmonlee
Hitmonchan
Hitmontop
Ho-oh
Happiny
Herdier
Hypno
Krokorok
Kingler
Kricketot
Kricketune
Klink
Klang
Klinklang
Kirlia
Lombre
Lairon
Ledian
Lumineon
Leavanny
Lickilicky
Machoke
Mightyena
Meowth
Mankey
Muk
Maganium
Mismagius
Marshtomp
Monferno
Mothim
Magmortar
Mesperit
Munna
Musharna
Maractus
Minccino
Nidoqueen
Nidorino
Noctowl
Natu
Numel
Nuzleaf
Omastar
Probopass
Patrat
Parasect
Primape
Porygon2
Prinplup
Palkia
Pignite
Pidove
Palpitoad
Petilil
Quilava
Relicanth
Rattata
Regirock
Rayuaza
Regigigas
Raticate
Skiploom
Seviper
Swoobat
Stunky
Sandshrew
Spearow
Sudowoodo
Spinda
Seaking
Sentret
Sunkern
Sunflora
Stantler
Silcoon
Shiftry
Surskit
Slakoth
Swalot
Sealeo
Staravia
Spiritomb
Servine
Serperior
Samurott
Stoutland
Simisage
Simisear
Simipour
Sewaddle
Typhlosion
Tyrogue
Tranquill
Tympole
Tirtouga
Torkoal
Uxie
Unfezant
Vibrava
Victreebel
Voltorb
Vanillish
Vanilluxe
Venonat
Venomoth
Vigoroth
Wailord
Whiscash
Whirlipede
Wurmple
Walrein
Wormadam
Xatu
Zebstrika

I will be updating the list regularly.
bump

which set should i run on mixed m-houdoom and on normal one?

yea you are probably right :)
Well, another reason you shouldn't run mixed mega houndoom, is because youd have to forgo Nasty Plot or a coverage move like hp grass. I guess mega houndoom can live without one of those two, but I wouldn't recommend it :3

On my mixed LO Houndoom set, I ran this moveset which worked well in UU :3

HP grass
Fire blast
dark pulse
sucker punch

Well, another reason you shouldn't run mixed mega houndoom, is because youd have to forgo Nasty Plot or a coverage move like hp grass. I guess mega houndoom can live without one of those two, but I wouldn't recommend it :3

On my mixed LO Houndoom set, I ran this moveset which worked well in UU :3

HP grass
Fire blast
dark pulse
sucker punch
mmm looks nice,what is the ev spread and nature?

mmm looks nice,what is the ev spread and nature?
I personally used naive, but hasty works too. As for evs, I kind just went max SPatt, max speed with 4 in att, but I plan on doing some damage calcs against common UU pokes sometime to make a better spread hopefully :3

Edit: if you wish to further this conversation, PM me. Dont want to spam the thread XD
Although, I did tell you everything about the set, so the conversation might be over already :3

tony1216

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
have for trade:

Scraggy
Adamant, Intimidate
Known moves: Drain Punch, Fake Out
BW2 Tutor move: Knock Off, Ice Punch
31 / 31 / 31 / X / 31 / 31
Note: Hatched/met = Unova, Entree Forest
Level 10

Eevee
Bold, Anticipation
Egg moves: None
BW2 Tutor move: Heal bell, Hyper Voice
31 / X / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31

Note: Hatched/met = Unova, Entree Forest
Level 10

Mareep
Modest, Static
Egg moves: none
BW2 Tutor move: Heal Bell, Magnet Rise, Signal Beam
31 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31
Note: Hatched/met = Johto, Route 32
Level 6

Hi, I'm new to these boards. I am looking for a Female eevee with its hidden ability in a luxury ball- outstanding potential and modest nature preferred but not necessary.
I have a female, timid, shiny non-hidden ability Greninja in a luxury ball that I'm willing to let go for the eevee I requested. She has an outstanding potential and 31 ivs in attack, defense, special defense, and speed. Her name is currently Dartz, but I can rename her if you wish.

Please PM me if you can make my dream happen. I've always wanted to breed for a female Espeon in a Luxury Ball with her awesome ability Magic bounce. :)

Hi, I'm new to these boards. I am looking for a Female eevee with its hidden ability in a luxury ball- outstanding potential and modest nature preferred but not necessary.
I have a female, timid, shiny non-hidden ability Greninja in a luxury ball that I'm willing to let go for the eevee I requested. She has an outstanding potential and 31 ivs in attack, defense, special defense, and speed. Her name is currently Dartz, but I can rename her if you wish.

Please PM me if you can make my dream happen. I've always wanted to breed for a female Espeon in a Luxury Ball with her awesome ability Magic bounce. :)
Get a Male Cute Charm pokemon and catch Eevee in the Friend Safari. I don't think too many people are going to be all that interested in a Torrent Froakie, even if it is shiny. Especially since it's only got 4 perfect IVs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)