Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 37 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Valzy

Destroyer of Worlds
is a Contributor Alumnus
Reposting.
I can offer:
-Adamant Shiny Mamoswine, ability Snow Cloak, with Icicle Crash, from Unima.
-Naive Shiny Mienshao, with HP Ice, from Unima.
-Jolly Scrafty, ability Moxie, with Dragon Dance and Ice Punch, from Unima.
-Careful Shiny Scrafty, ability Shed Skin, with Drain Punch, from Unima.
-Relaxed shiny Swampert, from Unima.
-Adamant Shiny Croagunk, with Drain Punch, from Unima.
-Timid Shiny Kyogre, from Johto.
-Timid Meloetta, Japanese.
-Timid Shiny Gastly, from Unima.
-Jolly Terrakion.
-Timid Virizion.
-Timid Keldeo, with HP Ghost.
-Timid Shiny Riolu, with Vacuum Wave, Kalos Born.
All flawless(except Riolu, 31-x-x-x-31-31), and all legit.
You can't get a 6IV Impish Groudon

Need 2 capsule ability. I can offer a shiny wingull+ a modest shiny mareep with 4 ivs or 6 ivs onix or 5 iv magby/horsea.

Does anyone have a Bold (or Calm) Eevee with both Wish and Heal Bell? 5/6 IVs preferred, but I'll take a 4 IV if its HP/Def/SpAtk/SpDef (so only missing speed and attack).

I'm not interested if it doesn't have perfect values for those 4 stats.

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Oh well since it's allowed in the new Spring Friendly Tournament, I want to use Zygarde. I can't recatch as it was back in December It's got x/31/31/31/x/x and is Naive. I feel i should focus on maxing it's DEF and either HP or ATK and pump the last 4 IVs into the which ever I don't max. So I want some second opinions: 252 EVs in ATK or HP?

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I saw the updated specifics. So basically its theoretically possible but incredibly difficult, and in most cases its still safe to assume all other nature 31/31/31/31/31/31s to be hacks. Correct?
First of all, it only applies to Pokemon that can be caught with the Pokeradar. And yes, in most cases, it's a safe assumption.

Hey guys, still looking for a Timid HA female Eevee in a Dream Ball with Baton Pass EM.

Also sort of half looking for a Timid Xern with as close to 31/x/31/31/31/31 as possible in a Master Ball.

Def and SpD are flexible, but HP/SpA and Spe should be flawless. Ball is a must.

CMT, and inquire about a few KBS that I've been too lazy to add into the OP.

252 Atk Choice Band Talonflame Brave Bird vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Rotom-H: 101-119 (33.2 - 39.1%) -- 9.8% chance to 3HKO after Leftovers recovery

If the Talonflame has an Adamant nature though instead of Jolly:
252+ Atk Choice Band Talonflame Brave Bird vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Rotom-H: 111-131 (36.5 - 43%) -- 97.9% chance to 3HKO after Leftovers recovery

This is the damage output if Talonflame sets up a Swords Dance with Sharp Beak:
+2 252 Atk Sharp Beak Talonflame Brave Bird vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Rotom-H: 161-190 (52.9 - 62.5%) -- 99.6% chance to 2HKO after Leftovers recovery

You can pull up these numbers up on the calculator.
Thanks man :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)