Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 37 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it possible to have an Entei in a dusk ball? I just got one over wonder trade (someone was being nice I guess). Curious to see if it is hacked or not, I know it is most certainly cloned.

Possibly! He's found running in the wild in various locations in HG/SS Johto...so possible that the trainer in question happened to catch him at night with a Dusk Ball....?

I still have more of these guys that need to go!

FT: Eevee (male) @ Dive Balls | HA or non HA | 31/x/31/31/31/31 | Bold | Wish, Yawn, Curse, Charm
Also adding
Eevee (male) @ Dive Ball | HA | 31/even/30/31/31/31 (HP Ice) | Timid | Wish, Yawn, Curse, Charm
that I bred by mistake.
Squirtle (male) @ Dive Ball | Torrent | 31/x/31/31/31/31 | Modest | Dragon Pulse, Aura Sphere, Mirror Coat, Water Spout

LF: Special ball females or anything cool

Last edited:
anyone have a smoochum, elekid and a magby ? i need them for dex entries .

I'm going to use rare candies to i can get the and the item for the last evolution if that's okay with you guys :)

Last edited:
I guess this might fit here as it's a simple 1 Pokemon request...

I need a Purrloin or Liepard with its hidden ability (Prankster). Or to trade FCs with someone that has it in their friend safari. Nature doesn't matter, IVs don't matter either, would prefer a female but I'll take a male at this point. If you have a spitback, I can trade a spitback as well. Please PM me or post if you can trade. Thanks!

Repost hopefully for more views in the day, if you have a friend safari my FC is 2277-7944-8722 and I can add you later tonight. Thanks.

Not sure if this is a good idea, but here goes. Bleh.

I'm looking to borrow a 5IV female HA Eevee in Dive Ball.
I will use it to breed my own 5IV female, then I will trade it back to you. You may ask for it back at any time.
I have good feedback on my trade thread and I can trade you something as collateral if you also have good feedback.

I'm offering something from my trade thread for the service.

Sorry if this sounds like a stupid question but I've been out of the loop for a long time.

Why do most people seem to want Kalos born pokemon? Are RNG abused pokemon from previous generations not allowed to be transferred or something?

Sorry if this sounds like a stupid question but I've been out of the loop for a long time.

Why do most people seem to want Kalos born pokemon? Are RNG abused pokemon from previous generations not allowed to be transferred or something?
Sorta less likely to be hacked, mandatory requirement for VGC, hot blue pentagon.

unfortunately as its pre kiloude I can't check 4 sure if its 31
Do you have access to the HP checker in Anistar? If so I'm pretty sure that may be enough on metalkid.

unfortunately as its pre kiloude I can't check 4 sure if its 31
Rare candy?

Edit: for new page:

Not sure if this is a good idea, but here goes. Bleh.

I'm looking to borrow a 5IV female HA Eevee in Dive Ball.
I will use it to breed my own 5IV female, then I will trade it back to you. You may ask for it back at any time.
I have good feedback on my trade thread and I can trade you something as collateral if you also have good feedback.

I'm offering something from my trade thread for the service.

Or if someone could RNG one from 5th gen that works too. I don't really care about Kalos born.
I still have more of these guys that need to go!

FT: Eevee (male) @ Dive Balls | HA or non HA | 31/x/31/31/31/31 | Bold | Wish, Yawn, Curse, Charm
Also adding
Eevee (male) @ Dive Ball | HA | 31/even/30/31/31/31 (HP Ice) | Timid | Wish, Yawn, Curse, Charm
that I bred by mistake.
Squirtle (male) @ Dive Ball | Torrent | 31/x/31/31/31/31 | Modest | Dragon Pulse, Aura Sphere, Mirror Coat, Water Spout

LF: Special ball females or anything cool

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)