Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 37 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know people, im little dissapointed from the fairy type.
At first glance you see a type that has a major of usefull resistences to a common attacks (mostly fighting than dark and bug) with a plus of be able to come across dragon types moves with no damage at all.
But when you start think about the use of your fairy poke you think like:' alright so conkeldur can be check here and herracros to' but now the punch is come when you realize that most of the attacks that fairy type resist is physical! (Most of the fight,dark and bug are physical) and in some cases after a st or a strong choice band attack those attacks can cause like 40% or more or less damage to your fairy poke! So now you realize that they are dont the top counters.
But if there was a fairy pokemon that would be a good physical wall,high defence and hp stats and a good typing, ho people that pokemon would rock the metagame.
I still find chansy a better special wall and supporter.
What im trying to say that the fairy type is a great type and probably one of the best or even the best way to counter dragon type, but they are dont so good as we thought (or i thought)
Thanks for the time :)
Anyone have pp max? Hahaha, and i need a cottone as well!

You know people, im little dissapointed from the fairy type.
At first glance you see a type that has a major of usefull resistences to a common attacks (mostly fighting than dark and bug) with a plus of be able to come across dragon types moves with no damage at all.
But when you start think about the use of your fairy poke you think like:' alright so conkeldur can be check here and herracros to' but now the punch is come when you realize that most of the attacks that fairy type resist is physical! (Most of the fight,dark and bug are physical) and in some cases after a st or a strong choice band attack those attacks can cause like 40% or more or less damage to your fairy poke! So now you realize that they are dont the top counters.
But if there was a fairy pokemon that would be a good physical wall,high defence and hp stats and a good typing, ho people that pokemon would rock the metagame.
I still find chansy a better special wall and supporter.
What im trying to say that the fairy type is a great type and probably one of the best or even the best way to counter dragon type, but they are dont so good as we thought (or i thought)
Thanks for the time :)
Anyone have pp max? Hahaha, and i need a cottone as well!
You do know that most people already know this right? I mean, they even have trouble countering dragons, as they are mostly specially defensive, and a iron head/EQ from garchomp will hurt a lot of fairies. When fairy was first announced to be immune to dragon, there were talks of fairy being the new dragon type of competetive play. But when we truly saw the fairies for the first few times, most were quite underwhelming. So even with the fairy restriction, fighting and dragon are still common (while dark mightve actually increased with the steel nerf :P) because they still hit hard (while not being as bad, dragons are still powerful as fuck, and very common :P) What I'm trying to say is, I'm pretty sure most people have realized this by now :3

Edit: also, I hope I don't sound rude with this post as I'm just trying to state that generally people are smart and can figure this out by themselves with their personal experiences or the ones of others :p

Last edited:
Anyone have a bold 31iv in all stats but attack suicune for trade? Got all sorts of RNGed dudes to trade for it

You do know that most people already know this right? I mean, they even have trouble countering dragons, as they are mostly specially defensive, and a iron head/EQ from garchomp will hurt a lot of fairies. When fairy was first announced to be immune to dragon, there were talks of fairy being the new dragon type of competetive play. But when we truly saw the fairies for the first few times, most were quite underwhelming. So even with the fairy restriction, fighting and dragon are still common (while dark mightve actually increased with the steel nerf :P) because they still hit hard (while not being as bad, dragons are still powerful as fuck, and very common :P) What I'm trying to say is, I'm pretty sure most people have realized this by now :3
Yea you are right, and i think they had realize that i just wanted to say what i feel about the fairy type :) but as i say if in the next generation of pokemon we will meet a fairy type with a high physical defence that can act as a physical wall i see that this pokemon will be a top wall in the OU metagame.
But thanks for commend anyway ;)

Hey I'm new to this so I hope I'm doing it right I need a protean froakie if anyone have any extra that they bred if really appreciate it as well as a friend codes please trying to get as much of the safari as possible thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)