Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 37 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm trying to get a flawless female togepi AND guess what?? Still 150 eggs and nothing. BUT, BUT, BUT I found a shiny. I'm mad and happy at the same time.
So I'm offering this togepi for trade here:

Shiny Togepi

Modest
Hustle -----> can be ability capsuled to change to Serene Grace
31/31/31/31/31/16-17
Egg Moves: Nasty Plot, Extrasensory

I'm looking for mega stones, female aron in a safari ball and/or female pokemon(s) in matching apricorn balls.
bump

What ball do people like for sableye? I really like the lux ball for all my pokes. But i want some ideas so thaat I can breed some fro trades

Alright guys, I think ill end the giveaway now. If anybody missed any heracross's, ill probably have them in tuesday's giveaway. Lets have a vote for which poke should be the star in the next giveaway :3

love ball cherubi- Timid EM: weather ball (might have HP ice spitbacks :3)-3
love ball Miltank- Impish/careful-1
Friend ball carnivine- Adamant-0
Moon ball teddiursa Jolly/Adamant-0

First one to 5 votes wins ;3

PM me or post a message on my wall to vote. Votes on here will be ignored :3
Reposting for new page. Make sure to read what's in bold :3

Last edited:
Need: aggronite and heracrossite.
Offer: Shiny modest mareep with 4 ivs, shiny impish chespin with 2 iv and egg moves and a lot of 5 iv normal pokes (i have too an hippowdon, heracross,porigon Z,togekiss,metagross,yanmega,venusaur evsated + modest dialga with no evs).

Send me an MP if you need something ;)

Hey! Got this when doing a trade request!
Looking for manectricite, tyranitarite, agrronite, aron in a safari ball and apricorn pokes.

Shiny Scatterbug
Timid
Savanna pattern
31/31/xx/31/31/31
In a Quick Ball

Last edited:
I'm sure it's the bottom right =]
The order of horde Pokemon are botton left, upper left, center, upper right, bottom right. You killed the bottom left, then your shiny is the 5th pokemon, that is the botton right one.
I found many shinies while EV training and I'm pretty sure. I never killed one.

Hmmm no giveaway has been posted recently.
HOW ABOUT A MUDKIPZ GIVEAWAY!?
PM me for one of these Adamant Mudkipz (Lv. 1 unless stated)
Can be nicknamed on request.

1. (M) 31/x/31/31/31/31 EM: Avalanche
  2. (M,M) 31/31/31/31/x/31 EM: None, Avalanche (corresponding to genders)
  3. (M) 31/x/31/x/31/31 EM: Avalanche
  4. (M) 31/31/31/31/31/x EM: Avalanche
  5. (M) 31/x/31/31/31/x EM: Avalanche
  6. (2M) 31/x/x/31/31/31 EM: Avalanche (One male is Lvl. 17, used for breeding. Still has avalanche)
  7. (M) 31/x/31/31/x EM: NONE
  8. (M) x/x/31/31/31/31 EM: Avalanche
  9. (M) 31/31/31/x/x/31 EM: Avalanche
  10. (M) x/31/31/31/31/31 EM: Avalanche
  11. (F) 31/x/31/31/31/31 EM: NONE

Last edited:
^.^ Thanks guys!

What you should try and remember is to just mirror what you KO on the opposite side to understand what positions the Pokemon are in. Since you had KOed the bottom left in your previous picture (which should've been the furthest left), the furthest right should be bottom right (which is the shiny in your case).

It's common sense when you think about it but I guess that goes out of the window when you encounter a shiny in the wild.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)