Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 37 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Let's just say it damages the market if not controlled.
Outside of Generation 3 RNG abuses, and a few other situations, that has little to do with anything. Main reason people do non-redis is because they worked hard to get it, and they don't want someone else trading it for no effort invested on their part.

I

I personally could not care less about it, but I do see your point and respect it.
Well then when you breed and trade pokemon then they can be full redis but currently most people have non-redis and semi-redis. Breaking that rule can get you into a lot of trouble with people :P
Yes awiec,that is true. It does not matter what you think, you have to abide by it. Not trying to sound rude, but its only your second day here, and it would suck to get in trouble so early on. Distributing no redis pokes is a blacklistable offence. So just be careful with what you do. :D

Well then when you breed and trade pokemon then they can be full redis but currently most people have non-redis and semi-redis. Breaking that rule can get you into a lot of trouble with people :P
I have been playing this game. For 18 years, but this is my first time using the forums. Tis why I am asking questions.

Outside of Generation 3 RNG abuses, and a few other situations, that has little to do with anything. Main reason people do non-redis is because they worked hard to get it, and they don't want someone else trading it for no effort invested on their part.
I was more meaning over cloning (tho I didn't state such), but yeah your right regardless.

Giving some spitback pokes of these away :3 I would appreciate heart scales and/or pp ups, but they are by no means necessary :3
Add my friendcode before you contact me. Also, per wifi rules, either leave a message on my wall, or PM me. Replies on here will be ignored, as you would be breaking the rules :]

Adamant intimidate/rivalry
Egg moves: Ice fang, Fire fang, Thunder fang

I do not have a certain amount of these nor do they have specific ivs, although they will have anywhere from 3-5 perfect ivs. I am currently breeding to demand for those who want one :3
Reporting for a new page :D. Only have 5 of these gals left, and I'm not breeding any more. Also, PLEASE read what I have written in bold there

Wow you have a lot of pokes! Outstanding! Mmm if you can clone you are trade for non uber legendaries? If not im need to decide between the pichu or some other pokes i saw there, im go to sleep so pm me when you can :)
Well I can clone on the 4th and 5th gen but not on the 6th gen, unfortunately. I'm probably going to have to start learning how to use the pokebank soon or later just in case. Thank you.

On a new note, I would love a female mawile in a love ball. Ivs don't matter and nature doesn't matter, but would like fire fang egg move. I don't have much to offer, people like different balls and the only nonpokeball critter I have is a 5 iv cleffa

On a new note, I would love a female mawile in a love ball. Ivs don't matter and nature doesn't matter, but would like fire fang egg move. I don't have much to offer, people like different balls and the only nonpokeball critter I have is a 5 iv cleffa
I can give you one :3

I have a male spitback of what you're after, but no females unfortunately. You can have it for free if you want.

I recently had a Pokemon RNGed for me:
A Male Shuckle, 6IVs with Contrary.

I have a Female, Moon ball 6IV Shuckle with Sturdy.

If I bred these two and got a Moon ball contrary shuckle, would it be illegal? Because recently someone told me moon ball contrary shuckle was illegal, and I got a bit confused.

If I bred these two and got a Moon ball contrary shuckle, would it be illegal? Because recently someone told me moon ball contrary shuckle was illegal, and I got a bit confused.
Well, the male only passes the ability if bred with a ditto. Otherwise, the female is the one to pass the ability. It is 100% impossible to breed one with HA contrary because of this fact, and any with that ball and ability combo are hacks

You will never get a Contrary Shuckle when you breed those two. If you're breeding a Female Pokemon with a non-Ditto male, it can only inherit the HA (Contrary in this case) if the Female has it. Since your Female does not have the HA, you will not get HA offspring. The combo is illegal because Contrary is only available in 5th Gen, and Moon Balls are 4th Gen.

lats

formerly lockiegengar12

It's because contrary is HA. And the only way to get HA shuckle is in 5th gen, and apricorn balls are only available in HG/SS [4th gen]

Have a ton of HA 3 IV male/female Charmanders, with IV's in H, Sp.A, Sp. D, timid nature. Looking for either 5 IV female charmanders if you'd be so kind, nature does not matter.

Sigh..... Okay, I give up because my brain hurts. So I'll ask here instead.

If you had a RNG Captured Male Heracross with guts, and plan on transferring it to the Pokemon X/Y, what moveset would you give it on Pokemon X/Y?

If you had a RNG Captured Male Gengar with Ice HP, would moveset would you give it on Pokemon X/Y after transferring it from Pokemon B/W?

And if you had a RNG Captured Female Yanma/Yanmega with Speed Boost, what moveset would you give it on Pokemon X/Y?

Sigh..... Okay, I give up because my brain hurts. So I'll ask here instead.

If you had a RNG Captured Male Heracross with guts, and plan on transferring it to the Pokemon X/Y, what moveset would you give it on Pokemon X/Y?

And if you had a RNG Captured Female Yanma/Yanmega with Speed Boost, what moveset would you give it on Pokemon X/Y?
Depends. Are you planning on running mega cross? Also for yanmega, maybe something like

Bug buzz
Air slash
Protect/ancient power
Giga drain (if you can get it)/ancient power

Edit: actually, might be confused. Are you looking for competitive move sets, or tutor moves to put on it, or maybe a combination of both :3

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)