Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 33 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still LF: No Guard (HA) female Karrablast - IV/natures/egg moves are irrelevant
FT: 4 IV Jolly Darumaka, Bold Frillish, Quiet Yamask w/ Nasty Plot, Brave Karrablast w/ Knock Off, Drill Run, Pursuit, Megahorn
I can breed you that yamask if you can wait a day or two.

I also have:
- 31/x/31/31/31/31 Timid Noibat with Switcheroo
- 31/x/31/31/31/31 Bold Vullaby with Foul Play
- 31/31/31/x/31/31 Adamant Marill with Aqua Jet and Thick Fat
- 4x 31/31/31/x/31/31 Aerodactyls (Calm, Rash, Sassy, Docile)
- 2x 31/x/31/31/31/31 Eevee with Anticipation (Timid or Calm)
- 31/31/31/x/31/31 Hardy Eevee with Wish and Anticipation
- Shiny 31/31/31/x/x/31 Relaxed Marill with Aqua Jet and Huge Power
- a ton of 4-5 iv spitbacks of Switcheroo Noibat, Honedge, Aerodactyl, Stealth Rock Larvitar, Stealth Rock Aron, Aqua Jet Marill, Wish Eevee

I need:
- Dusk, Dawn, Sun and whatever other Stones there are to be won in super training except Fire, Water, Leaf and Lightning
- a good rapid spinner
- larvesta

Last edited:
I can breed you that yamask if you can wait a day or two.

I also have:
- 31/x/31/31/31/31 Timid Noibat with Switcheroo
- 31/x/31/31/31/31 Bold Vullaby with Foul Play
- 31/31/31/x/31/31 Adamant Marill with Aqua Jet and Thick Fat
- 4x 31/31/31/x/31/31 Aerodactyls (Calm, Rash, Sassy, Docile)
- 2x 31/x/31/31/31/31 Eevee with Anticipation (Timid or Calm)
- 31/31/31/x/31/31 Hardy Eevee with Wish and Anticipation
- Shiny 31/31/31/x/x/31 Relaxed Marill with Aqua Jet and Huge Power
- a ton of 4-5 iv spitbacks of Switcheroo Noibat, Honedge, Aerodactyl, Stealth Rock Larvitar, Stealth Rock Aron, Aqua Jet Marill, Wish Eevee

I need:
- Dusk, Dawn, Sun and whatever other Stones there are to be won in super training except Fire, Water, Leaf and Lightning
- a good rapid spinner
Sorry but I already have the Yamask? I'm looking for a Karrablast and I'm offering my Yamask as part of the trade haha :S

I would love a 4-5 IV Switcheroo Noibat though - I have Adamant Mold Breaker Drilburs or Impish Phanpy with Ice Shard and Play Rough.

Sorry but I already have the Yamask? I'm looking for a Karrablast and I'm offering my Yamask as part of the trade haha :S

I would love a 4-5 IV Switcheroo Noibat though - I have Adamant Mold Breaker Drilburs or Impish Phanpy with Ice Shard and Play Rough.
heh, sorry i misread :) will pm you in a moment about your offer

Last edited:

CTNC

Doesn't know how to attack
For trade, Timid Smeargles
31/31/31/31/31/31 4 Female - Male 1 - Male without Timid 1
31/00/31/31/31/31 1 Male
31/xx/31/31/31/31 7 Female - 6 Male
Can try for 0 Speed on request

Looking for,
6 IV or 5 IV+0 Atk - other 6 IVs, or 5 IV genderless. I would love a Non-English 6 IV or 5 IV+0 Atk Smeargle.
5 IVs - any fair offer unless I have the offered Pokemon

Looking for timid/modest trace porygon 5iv, and/or 5iv calm/timid latias.
CMT for offers (prefer if latias were already in x and y, but will take it if it is still in BW2)

Last edited:
Does anyone have an Impish Pokemon with Synchronize (no IVs needed or anything)? It's a pain breeding Ralts. . .

Does anyone have a female Modest Shellos/Gastrodon with Water Absorb? Good IVs aren't required. . .

EDIT: Whoops, I meant the OTHER Water immunity ability, Storm Drain. :)

Looking for timid/modest trace porygon 5iv, and/or 5iv calm/timid latias.
CMT for offers (prefer if latias were already in x and y, but will take it if it is still in BW2)
If no one can help you with one in XY, i have my latias that I RNG'd in Heartgold and transferred to black (or if you can find someone willing to transfer it I'd be willing to work with them to get it over for you providing they'd be willing to move one extra pokemon on my behalf). Didn't really see anything I liked on your thread, but I figure that as long as you don't mind that it is cloned (through a backed up save on a flash cart, all RNG abuse is done on retail, the back up is for storage and cloning only), still on black and it being non-redis (don't trade it) you are more than welcome to it. Its info is below:

Latias
Timid
Levitate
31/31/31/31/31/31
Fast Ball
Dragonbreath| Trick| Refresh| Mist Ball (LV 35 UT)
OT: Hank ID:01912
Non-Redis

Give it some time to see if someone in XY can help you, and if nothing comes of it shoot me a PM or something and I'll get to you as soon as I am able (I have plans this evening so keep that in mind).

I'm looking for both Hitmonlee without Hidden Ability and with hidden ability. 5IV, with some egg moves if possible (like mach punch).

If you have either please take a look at this perfect iv list and you can pick two (or one if you don't need 2) to trade for it (p.s. Pokebank pokemon are all legit and bred not cloned):

POKEBANK:
Porygon - Timid -Download/ Trace

Piplup - Modest - Defiant/ Torrent (Yawn, Agility, Feather Dance, Icy Wind)

Darumaka- Modest - Hustle/ Inner Focus (Yawn, Hammer Arm)

Misdreavus- Timid - Levitate (Imprison, Destiny Bond, Nasty Plot, Skill Swap)

Mudkip - Adamant - Damp/ Torrent (Curse, Yawn, Mirror Coat, Avalanche)

Meowth - Jolly - Unnerve/ Technician (Foul Play, Snatch, Flail, Last Resort)

Cherubi - Timid - Chlorophyll (Heal Pulse, Weather Ball, Healing Wish, Grass Whistle)

Treecko - Timid - Unburden/ Overgrow (Dragon Breath, Crunch, Leech Seed, Leaf Storm)

Koffing - Bold - Levitate (Destiny Bond, Curse, Pain Split)

NON-POKEBANK:
Nidoran (Female) - Timid - Hustle (HA)

Skarmory - Bravebird - Sturdy (Whirlwind, Bravebird)

Bulbasaur - Modest - Chlorophyll (Synthesis, Giga Drain)

Magikarp - Adamant - Swift Swim

Pinsir - Jolly - Mold Breaker (Close Combat, Quick Attack)

Larvitar (Special Wall/Support)</b> - Careful - Sandstream (Pursuit, Dragon Dance, Stealth Rock, Iron Head)

Noibat - Timid - Frisk

Eevee - Calm- Adaptability (Charm, Baton Pass, Last Resort, Double-Edge)

NOTE: I have many others that I can breed on request, but the ones above I can immediately trade and little to no waiting time is needed.

If no one can help you with one in XY, i have my latias that I RNG'd in Heartgold and transferred to black (or if you can find someone willing to transfer it I'd be willing to work with them to get it over for you providing they'd be willing to move one extra pokemon on my behalf). Didn't really see anything I liked on your thread, but I figure that as long as you don't mind that it is cloned (through a backed up save on a flash cart, all RNG abuse is done on retail, the back up is for storage and cloning only), still on black and it being non-redis (don't trade it) you are more than welcome to it. Its info is below:

Latias
Timid
Levitate
31/31/31/31/31/31
Fast Ball
Dragonbreath| Trick| Refresh| Mist Ball (LV 35 UT)
OT: Hank ID:01912
Non-Redis

Give it some time to see if someone in XY can help you, and if nothing comes of it shoot me a PM or something and I'll get to you as soon as I am able (I have plans this evening so keep that in mind).
Yeah that's cool :D like you said, I'll wait to see if I can find it in X/Y. If I can't, I'll make sure I'll let you know :D

Miku-chan07

Banned deucer.
Hello again everyone!

My friend wants a Shiny 5IV(0 Speed), Brave Honedge and Im wanting to get one for her.
Ive got a Shiny, IV6, Jolly, Japanese Ditto for trade!

Still looking for Lati@s, Heatran, Genesect, Genies, and Terrakion. I would prefer it in X/Y, but BW2 is OK too. CMT! :)

looking for
choice band
choice scarf
choice specs
life orb
evolutionary item that evolves gligar to gliscor(razor fang i believe)
i have
1x 6iv sneasel female with fake out/icicle crash/ice shard in luxury ball
3x 5iv sneasel 2 male one female with fake out/icicle crash/ice ball in luxury ball - sp atk
3x 5iv bold feebas 2 male one female with dragon pulse/hypnosis/confuse ray/mirror coat - atk

EDIT: also have 4-5 iv spitbacks of the sneasels

Last edited:
looking for
choice band
choice scarf
choice specs
life orb
evolutionary item that evolves gligar to gliscor(razor fang i believe)
i have
1x 6iv sneasel female with fake out/icicle crash/ice shard in luxury ball
3x 5iv sneasel 2 male one female with fake out/icicle crash/ice ball in luxury ball - sp atk
3x 5iv bold feebas 2 male one female with dragon pulse/hypnosis/confuse ray/mirror coat - atk
What would you take for a female 5IV sneasel and a female Feebas?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)