Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 30 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests, etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
31/31/31/x/31/31 Mienfoo Jollly/can breed Adamants
I have all 3 abilities: Inner Focus, Regenerator and Reckless.
LF: Klefki, pineco, flawless mons :d

Last edited:
Would it be wise to carry steel wing on my dragonite? Or would fairies not be that much of a concern...
Your using a adamant one right?, I personally don't think they will be too much of a problem as most of them are sp def walls anyways and not def ones, might be fine just hitting them with a neutral move or just switching out.

You know just avoid being dumb as using moves like outrage while the enemy still has fairies on their team.

Does anyone have a spare 31/31/31/x/31/31 Adamant spped boost torchic? I can offer a 31/31/31/x/31/31 Adamant HA Magikarp. I also have multiple 5 IV Rash and Adamant Rock Head Bagons

Does anyone have a Friend Code that would give me access to Ditto in the Friend Safari? In return, I'm willing to offer a male Jolly Charmander with 31 IV in HP/Atk/Def/Spe

• Looking for:
  • ANY Moxie Pinsir.
  • -Timid Staryu with good IV's.
    - Reckless Staravia/Staraptor with Double Edge, preferably Jolly or Adamant and a few perfect IV's
  • Meadow pattern Vivillon that is usable for battle(since its offspring born in my game would have my country's pattern). Ideally this would have a Timid/Modest nature and quint flawless IV's so if you happen to have one for trade I'm willing to give more than one thing back for it.
  • Offering these 4 IV spitbacks: Naive Protean Froakie, Adamant Gale Wings Fletchling, Adamant Huge Power Bunnelby, Impish Sturdy Bergmite, Modest Clauncher, Careful Skiddo, Timid Dry Skin Helioptile, Modest Scrappy Whismur, Jolly Swellow, Impish Immunity Gligar and Jolly Infiltrator Zubat (with Brave Bird, Defog and Hypnosis).
    Also got some synchronizers.
    I'll take other offers too if something I have interests you but you lack my wants. PM or VM please.
    Thanks.

I have Impish Sturdy 31/31/31/x/31/31 Skarmorys with Brave Bird and Whirlwind. I'm not looking for anything in particular but if you're interested just let me know what you have to offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)