Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 30 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests, etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
looking to swap spitbacks. or random egg move pokes

4 iv's
Roselia, sleep powder, spikes, giga drain, leaf storm (some accidently without leaf storm)
Joltik, Pursuit, cross poison, disable

unknown iv's
Tyrunt, DD, fire/ice/thunder fang
squirtle, water pulse, dragon pulse, aura sphere (some rain dish)
froaki, T spikes(some protean)

If anyone has dittos at friend safari or has a japanese one with good ivs can trade, please tell me by sending a message.
THANKS!
My 3ds friend code: 3909 - 8288 - 5527

Looking for some 4 IV spitbacks to help me start breeding.
I have leftovers or ask if you want something else, maybe ill have it/be able to get it.

Looking for some 4 IV spitbacks to help me start breeding.
I have leftovers or ask if you want something else, maybe ill have it/be able to get it.
Will any of these work?
31/31/x/x/31/31 gligar male impish X2
31/31/31/x/31/x gligar male
x/31/31/31/31/x male eeveeX3
x/31/31/31/31/x male eeveeX2
x/31/31/x/31/x female eevee
31/31/x/x/31/31 male eeveeX4
x/31/31/31/x/31 male eeveeX2
x/31/31/x/31/31 female eevee
All eevees are modest in luxury balls.

Will any of these work?
31/31/x/x/31/31 gligar male impish X2
31/31/31/x/31/x gligar male
x/31/31/31/31/x male eeveeX3
x/31/31/31/31/x male eeveeX2
x/31/31/x/31/x female eevee
31/31/x/x/31/31 male eeveeX4
x/31/31/31/x/31 male eeveeX2
x/31/31/x/31/31 female eevee
All eevees are modest in luxury balls.
I could use a couple eevees perhaps. What do you want for a male and female eevee?

Leftovers and what else do you have?
Just a heads up leftovers a hard to come by unless the pokemon up for trade is flawless I don't think anyone around here is giving up leftovers.

Considering you have to get a pick up mon to 100 then you only have 4% chance of finding them even still!

Lookinf for:

Charizardite Y
Mewtwonite Y
Heracronite
Tyranitarite
Manectricite
Life Orb
Leftovers
Choice Specs
Choice Scarf
Choice Band
Focus Sash

I can offer my spitbacks by items like that (depends on the Pokémon you want).

looking for gale wing fletchlings and belly jet huge power azurill/marill ivs or nature do not matter. i have xerneas and modest evees with relevant ivs for trade

Last edited:
Got a Shiny Gurdurr level 59 caught in repeat ball with no Exp. I would trade it for a female 31/x/31/31/31/31 Modest Squirtle with Rain Dish and in Dive Ball or for a Male Tyrunt with 31/31/31/x/31/31 Adamant and with Dragon Dance for it. If you got one of them and willing to trade just PM me please.

looking to swap spitbacks. or random egg move pokes

4 iv's
Roselia, sleep powder, spikes, giga drain, leaf storm (some accidently without leaf storm)
Joltik, Pursuit, cross poison, disable

unknown iv's
Tyrunt, DD, fire/ice/thunder fang
squirtle, water pulse, dragon pulse, aura sphere (some rain dish)
froaki, T spikes(some protean)
I can do a Jolly Charmander with Dragon Dance, Outrage, Crunch, and Flare Blitz. I can also breed you a Riolu with Vacuum Wave, Bullet Punch, Agility. I'd be interested in that Tyrunt (especially if it is Female) and Squirtle (again, Females would be great).

I'd also be willing to trade a spitback Gible of Fletchling for a Roselia (preferably female with Technician).

My apologies for being a little dim when it comes to breeding. I only just started. I have a male dratini 31/31/x/31/x/31. How would I go about breeding to get those stats up easiest? I have a ditto that has 31 def, and sp. def.

Hey quick question where would I go to get help on building pokemon teams, unless this is the correct thread or somebody is generous enough with their time. Because with all the trading/breeding I have done I am left with a horde of different flawless iv pokemon, and it would be nice to actually use each of them in different teams.

If anyone is looking for items (leftovers, assault vest, ability capsule
Hey quick question where would I go to get help on building pokemon teams, unless this is the correct thread or somebody is generous enough with their time. Because with all the trading/breeding I have done I am left with a horde of different flawless iv pokemon, and it would be nice to actually use each of them in different teams.
I think uncharted territory is the best place. Youtube has good team setups as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)