Shoddy Sprite packet made of fan made scratch sprites: looking for contributors

Final sprite of Breloom, ive tried making it transparent 2 times now. How do i make it transparent?
It is transparent. Are you using Internet Explorer 6 or below? If so, they don't support PNG transparency. It looks fine in Firefox.

It is transparent. Are you using Internet Explorer 6 or below? If so, they don't support PNG transparency. It looks fine in Firefox.
Cool, im at firefox at the moment and i can see the transparency aswell.
What do you guys think about my Feraligatr?

^ old one........^New one.
on my screen, the old one has a white BG. I am on the newest firefox...
just making sure you guys know I'm not insane.

Wow, you guys are making some amazing stuff. In the case of overlapping sprites, there are male and female sprites so it won't be too much of a problem.

Let me know when you guys think this is ready and I can put it all together into a ready to download zip file.

I think something wrong with that left foot but blah, I've worked on this enough for today, figured aerodactyl might look more menacing with his mouth shut. I think it turned out ok

Four more scratches since I'm really bored and have nothing better to do:

In these, I like the Blissey one the best :D.

reyscarface

is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a defending SPL Championdefeated the Smogon Frontier
World Defender
Knew I had seen that garchomp before, hey Werewolf, instead of completely stealing sprites, try to make your own, or better yet, dont contribute at all.

Click the images and click "Properties" and youll see where he got them.

http://pokesho.com/icon.html

Thats the main site, so Werewolf, dont do that.

Knew I had seen that garchomp before, hey Werewolf, instead of completely stealing sprites, try to make your own, or better yet, dont contribute at all.

Click the images and click "Properties" and youll see where he got them.

http://pokesho.com/icon.html

Thats the main site, so Werewolf, dont do that.
I just realized the same thing and sent him a VM. I tought to view it's properties because of blissey, I had seen it before a couple of times...

Werewolf:

I'm pretty sure that this is for new and original sprites, not sprites copied from a japanese pokemon website (open the image in a new window, the sprites are from pokesho.com). If you somehow do own that website (which is pretty much one of the most improbable things ever), you managed to make four very high quality scratches in about an hour. That's about fifteen minutes per sprite. I've never made scratches before, but usually my recolors took longer than that. I couldn't imagine making scratches that nice in less time than it takes me to fill in some colors.

Also I'm pretty sure I've seen that Blissey before, and I definitely recognize that style.

Edit: man I'm a slow typer :( at least I'm not the only one that noticed though

Skymin_Flower

It's Seed Flare time.
Werewolf:

I'm pretty sure that this is for new and original sprites, not sprites copied from a japanese pokemon website (open the image in a new window, the sprites are from pokesho.com). If you somehow do own that website (which is pretty much one of the most improbable things ever), you managed to make four very high quality scratches in about an hour. That's about fifteen minutes per sprite. I've never made scratches before, but usually my recolors took longer than that. I couldn't imagine making scratches that nice in less time than it takes me to fill in some colors.

Also I'm pretty sure I've seen that Blissey before, and I definitely recognize that style.

Edit: man I'm a slow typer :( at least I'm not the only one that noticed though
I was wondering about that too...

The fact that the images are directly-linked to a site that is almost entirely in Japanese and the fact that those sprites have existed for awhile pretty much invalidates Werewolf's claim to have created those.

I made a medicham (and meditite but don't really think you need him)but I got them on my computer, so I'll edit this post if I get them

to tvcantiboy: do I still need to Pm you then when a sprite is finished?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)