Shiny Nidoking Giveaway! (All Gone)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This giveaway is to celebrate my 1st anniversary, coming this Friday, here at Smogon as well as to trading over 50 pokemon in my trade thread!

The idea for the giveaway is for the first 10 posters get copy of a leveled and EV'd trained Shiny Nidoking.

I want to give maximum exposure so the thread will remained locked until midnight into 10/17 (Central Time, GMT -5). At the stroke of midnight the thread will open and the first 10 posters just simply need to post get one (please include FC and IGN if it's not in your sig). Once the 10th person has posted I'll trade over all the clones right after.

And here's the poke in question!

"crazy man"
Naive | Sheer Power
31/31/31/31/14,15/31
4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Brick Break (filler until Superpower in OR/AS)
Ice Beam
Earth Power
Sludge Wave

ID: 01889
OT: Andy
TSV: 1718
Breeder: crazy_man
Hacther: Andalario (Reddit user)
Redistribute Rights: NONE

PLEASE DO NOT POST WHILE MOD LOCKS THIS

Now open!

(Sorry had some issues getting in contact with a mod).

Winners:

1. Anderw98gr
2. Rodri18
3. Ryswick
4. Xthaipe
5. eeveefan

6. CD_North
7. cjaborde2nd
8. yerr21

9. Qazoo306
10. mhykah

Last edited:
Ok, with that everyone before this post has one guaranteed.

Add me to Friend's List (3969 4633 0700 | Roy for you mobile users), and I will trade with those that can right now.

Ok, with that everyone before this post has one guaranteed.

Add me to Friend's List (3969 4633 0700 | Roy for you mobile users), and I will trade with those that can right now.
Already done! Will hang around for a bit. Doing a long-winded trade first, though.

Last edited:
Added and online, ready to trade! Hope you enjoyed your first year at Smogon and all the best with your trading thread :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)