Hello, everyone! Let's get right to the reason you're here:

Aqua Regia (Marill)
OT: Mizaru (04453)
♀, Adamant, Huge Power, Choice Band
31/31/31/14/31/31
Lv. 1 (untrained)
Moveset: Ice Punch, Knock Off, Aqua Jet, Belly Drum
Egg moves: Superpower, Aqua Jet, Belly Drum
Bred and hatched by me and cloned by Viridi using Powersaves.

I hatched her while trying for a normal Marill and was delighted when I checked her IVs (one of the parents only had four perfect ones!). I saw her as an opportunity to give a little back to a community I've gotten so much out of. I've left her untrained because the EVs vary a bit depending on which set you want to use.

Aqua regia is Latin for "royal water" and refers to a mixture of nitric and hydrochloric acid capable of dissolving corrosion-resistant "noble metals" like gold (hence the name). Aqua regia is yellow or orange in appearance, so the name will be more appropriate when she evolves. I realize that, as the hatcher, I'm in the rare position of being able to rename her on request, but I'd rather leave the name as a brand.

Rules:
  • Those on the Wi-Fi blacklist are ineligible for this giveaway.
  • Aqua Regia is fully redistributable.
  • I will distribute up to 28 copies of Aqua Regia on a first-come, first-served basis without reservations.
  • This giveaway will end in 48 hours (on Tuesday at 21:30 GMT) or when I run out of copies, whichever comes first.

Directions:
  1. Deposit whatever throwaway Pokemon you want on the GTS but make sure it's not something others would trade for. I also recommend depositing something slightly uncommon that's easier for me to find. Ask for a Lv. 1-10 female Marill and include the message "Royal Water."
  2. Post your in-game name and the details of your deposited Pokemon (species, level, and gender) in this thread.
  3. You may need to deposit another Pokemon if someone else trades for the first. I will alert you if this happens and ask that you post the details of the new Pokemon.
  4. Enjoy!

A special thanks to:
  • Buckert for giving me the Ditto necessary to breed this, and many other, Pokemon.
  • Viridi for cloning Aqua Regia and making this giveaway possible.
  • The Smogon community for being amazing.

Copies left: 15

Last edited:
reuploaded
I don't see it.

Remember everyone that to others on the GTS you are essentially asking for a normal Marill, a fairly common Pokemon. By "slightly uncommon" I meant something easier to search for than Zigzagoon but not something others might not already have like mirage spot Pokemon.

Hey there, I've deposited a level 3 male Bunnelby asking for the Marill. My IGN is Steve and the message is "Royal Water". Thank you very much for doing this giveaway! :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)